(SP-F1) Feeding The enemy <The Raum Demon> Completed

Demon ran again swinging his blade again. It will die this time he thought. It was sitting unmoving an easy target. He managed to put his blade behind him and it glowed a jet black before he swung it at the wolf. He hit and the wolf was slammed back and struck the wall. It exploded into blue shards. He waited to see his col reward.

1o Col earned

it said leaving Demon furious.

Come out! You idiot! He knew someone was in the cave and he was going to find a kill them. He seen movement. He seen a blond haired boy rushing out of the dungeon. He managed to get out and chase the boy who seemed to be moving faster than him. But he seemed to be headed to the black forest as well.

Demon chased the boys until he realized where they were. He stopped abruptly and carefully moved. They were in the Black canyon which was known for its dangerous falls that would kill you when you hit the bottom. He jumped over a pit and seen the boy fall but grab onto a ledge. Demon being strong picked him up disarmed him and asked what do you want from be.

I just wanted to know who you were. I sent in my wolf to figure out what and then communicate back but he figured there was a threat and attacked. Im sorry. I didn't mean to harm you. Fine I will let you live as long as you will promise to never try to do anything to me again. You are lucky I am not killing you. I am feeling quite merciful now. Thank you I owe you my life your greatness. He raced up and into the black forest. Fools. I should have killed him on the spot.

He went in the black forest which was oh so dangerous that you should at least be level six. He walked around looking for the raum demon. Now where would it be. Raum demons were the offspring of angels and demons bloods transfused. They have two different forms. a pure black foogy form which they cloud enemies killing the player off. Or they have a form of a winged flaming human like figure which goes solo burning the enemies one by one. He listened

He heard the screams for blood and knew a storm fury crowd was nearby. He walked toward the sound. He seen a burning gas figures swarming. He smiled wondering which would be best. He took a guess and tried to bring one away from the crowd with the blood. after a few minutes one came in its human fire form and he handed it the blood. Drink my child of the Lithe he said. I will name you ... Cain. Cain meant the wrath of god.

Enjoy your blood. He walked away with Cain following. All of a sudden many Raum demons attacked them in fire form. Cain back he said planning to fight them on his own. He charged the first one striking at its human like chest. He missed and all three shot fire out of their hands. It wasn't magic. They were throwing blades. They weren't fire bolts they are burning blades.

Demon 9/9

Raum D 7/7

Raum D 7/7

Raum D 7/7

Focused he charged a demon to strike it. And then out of the forest came that boy who had attacked him. He held out his sword ready to help. [all raum demons use the loot die] Demon arced the blade back and charged. His blade began to glow blue. Platinum arc is what he called it a one hit blow. He missed and backed up as a fire knife hit him causing one. Then his helper hit one for one. then the last two struck him.

Demon 8/9

Helper 9/11

Raum 6/7

Raum 7/7

Raum 7/7

The raums turned black and began to swarm which brings up their dice by how many there are. three. Demon began to run as if they failed they would explode causing 3 damage to each. He grabbed his blade and used the ability platinum arc again and this time his blade glowed black making it darker. He dodged and the nenemies exploded on them selves causing three to each. Then he striked one while his helper struck the other.

Demon 8/9

Helper 9/11

Raum 1/7

Raum 1/7

Raum 3/7

• 2 months later...

Demon once again struck down at the demon. If he could kill one it would kill a few and at least hopefully leave one so he could tame it with the blood. He struck at it again. Man had terrible accuracy. OOC who cares I'm going with he hit.

Daemon hit the enemy and it blew up and he managed to pour the blood into the demons mouth. It was his now. It would obey him.

Demon once again struck down at the demon. If he could kill one it would kill a few and at least hopefully leave one so he could tame it with the blood. He struck at it again. Man had terrible accuracy. OOC who cares I'm going with he hit.

Daemon hit the enemy and it blew up and he managed to pour the blood into the demons mouth. It was his now. It would obey him.