[PP-F6] Combat, Combat.. Aaandd... COMBAT!!

Haine hummed as she rested lazily in a shady tree, staring at the sky with a bored expression. "Hey you down there.. YUE! What do you think we should do? I'm so bored... but also sleepy- OOFF!!" the bluenette complained to her familiar before squeaking as she fell out of the tree. She would wince slightly and rub her hip before blaming the fall on "the tree".

She had gotten up now and looked around the area.. of her favorite floor. "I wanna slay huuugeee dragons! Maybe I can get some rares from that big fluffer~! the teen chirped positively before walking off towards the cave-like area. "Oh hello there random stranger! JUST MAKE SURE YOU LEAVE THE BIGGEST DRAGON FOR ME OKAY? OKAY!!" she energetically hollered before shooting him a "you will obey me" look.

Eléssar was adventuring all the floors for mats, he was unlucky about loots so he thought about changing the floors, leaving floor 1 without Nova this time.

"Oh hello there random stranger! JUST MAKE SURE YOU LEAVE THE BIGGEST DRAGON FOR ME OKAY? OKAY!!"

He hears the girl talking, after a sigh he takes a long breath before talking back. '' Dragon? I don't think i can go that much further in this dungeon with this level.. So you can have all the dragons inside. I'm here for materials. '' he says and turns to her, then his face lowers to her level. Checking the girls look and her pet. '' Or help me and i help you. That sounds good, i guess you are high level since you are looking for dragons. '' he says, softly smiling to her. Then looking back at her with the same expression, he slowly nods. Thinking about the girls he med til this day, they were all hyper and.. small.

"Oh fear not! Dragons aren't all that tall and mighty.. I think they range from sixes and up? They really aren't creepy trust me! And.. I think helping each other out would be good. So now-.. um.. Elēssar? It's nice to meet you!" the bluenette exclaimed as she looked at his cursor before walking up to him and stretching her hand out for a friendly handshake.

" A dragon is still a dragon. I prefer being careful. And.. Nice to meet you too, Haine. Its always good to havesome to watch my back. Even if she is an orange player. " he said and looked at her hand, gently shaking it then looling back at her. He was thinking that she couldnt be a maverick even she was a PKer, he decided to trust her.

"Yeppers you've got that right! Now.. what are we waiting for let's get going!" Haine exclaimed enthusiastically as she pumped her fist in the air before drawing her <> and walking into the dark cave, grinning childishly as she made eerie ghost noises while struggling to see at the same time. "Wait a sec.. I've got a torch!" the bluenette gasped as she quickly searched through her inventories list and double tapped the image icon of a flaming torch. "Hazaah Meww!!!' she giggled, quoting these two funny words from her friend Grim.

Eléssar walking at right behind him towards the dungeon, his sword at his right hand and his left hand was touching the walls to keep walking without falling because it was too dark until Haine equipped her torch, now it was easier to walk inside. '' Okay.. Are you able to fight with that on your hand? '' he asked while checking what was ahead of them '' So, we share the total loot? '' he added to his sentence, he wanted to talk about that before any monsters showed up.

"Um weelll.. Let's hope we find some lighted space alright? If not then I'm placing the light somewhere.. And of course we are splittin' loot silly! Fair and square too," Haine nodded before beginning to descend into the dark cave. On their way, they had noticed two passageways. She sweatdropped before turning over to the red haired boy. "UMM.. I'm stuck..? Which way do you wanna go?" the bluenette asked with a tone of uncertainty.

• 2 weeks later...

He nodded a yes while looking at her, it was the best to share the mat loot. But he didn't really need the dropping col. '' Yes, fair and square. '' he added while looking at her level before taking a deep breath, he moved his hand to back of his head. '' I choose left all the time. '' he said before turning to her to get her opinion about it. She seemed like she was still confused, he tapped her head and walked towards the left passageway. Moving infront of her. '' Lets just go.. Uh, and be careful about the traps. ''

She nodded with a smile before getting more serious due to the area growing more dangerous. "Of course. Hopefully we can encounter some dragons close by.." the bluenette smiled as she looked around silently, her light torch still gripped tightly in her hands. Her curiosity sparked when she entered a room, the sounds of eerie roars being heard clearly. It sent shivers up her spine indeed, and each step they took, a flame torch lit up. And there were many all over the circular room. "How strange.." the teen would mutter with narrowed eyes.

He watches Haine as she looks around the room they just entered, he sighs and keeps moving towards the door that leats to a giant hallroom. He couldn't see anything due to darkness but he could hear the monsters growlings sounds coming from the inside. '' Okay.. There is definitely something in here '' he says before pointing the hall to Haine. Calling her to his side before entering inside.