[PP-F3] Material Gathering. (Grim & Cicilia)

Grim had needed mats for his shop, he wanted a new coat, a better one than the one he had made. He loved this coat, I had been with him since he first became a tailor, which was when he was level 3 or so. Now a new coat shall take it's place soon. As Grim looks up, and turns, he sees the lovey sea side, this make him think that he really needed a vacarion with Yure here. As Grim opnes his HUD and scrolls to this messages, he sends a PM to Cicilia, "Hey, down at the beach side, north-west of the town, be waiting for you cya soon." As he presses send, he checks his gear, It was what he had aways equiped.

[OOC-Equiped Gear]

<> +1 Loot Die, +2 Hiding

<> +2 Accuracy/combat die

<> +1 Damage, Natural Critical (Natural Dice roll of 9 or 10/Paralyze:2 turns/posts)

[OOC- Party posts]

Grim

CIcilia

Cicila replied "ok. I'll be there soon. I need to close up shop." and pressed send. She closed up shop and went down to the beach where she saw Grim. "Hey!" Cicila smiled, grabbing a sun hat out of her inventory and placing it on her head as she ran to him. She was wearing her blue butterfly performance kimono and her new hiking shoes.

Grim sees Cicilia running to him, he saw her gear and a frown appeared behind his mask, as he stared at her with his hellish orange eyes. His hood, hiding his face, as he turned to her, he set his hand against the pummel of his scimitar, "Cici, you know that we are fighting monsters correct, I mean yes, you look dashing in your sun hat, Japanese Kimono, and hiking shoes."

"But this isn't a picnic, unless you plan on changing before battle then, by all means stay as you are." Grim then realized he was a little hard on her, "Uhh... sorry, you can stay as you are, I shouldn't have to ask you to change who you are." "You'll be fine I know, your higher level than me, so you can handle whatever were going after." Grim stretches as he then again realizes, he has no clue on what Cicilias weapon style is, so this would be the perfect chance to see what she can do. "Hey Cici, what is your fighting style, I have never went on a misson with you before, so im at a lost here." He asks as he looks at his scimitar again, and tapped it, making it howl, as a faint sound of yells and screams emmitted from the sword.

"Well...I am a Performer. I can do all sorts of tricks and plus I have Kunai, and a sword..." She smiled. "But...I do agree. My outfit isn't right for this. I didn't get a chance to change before conning here. I was asked to perform and well....sorry. Do you have something that would fit me? All I have is kimonos...S-sorry...."

Grim frowned, as he had nothing, all he had was what he needed, as this was somthing that was he needed to figure out. "No, but if you want to, when were done, I can make you new gear, it will be easy." He says as he looks around, and sees a <>, this would be a perfect coat or leather armor for her, "Cici, there, we can kill that, and get a new mat for your new gear." Grim points as he pulls his sword out, the blade rubbing against the metal sheathe, made the sword ring. As the sounds of tormented screams and yells was heard, Grim slowly walks towards the new enemy, "Call Keith, he may help us out." Grim says as he begins his battle. As Grim then charges at the wolf, landing a decent hit, making it fall over, as he turned to Cici, "Hurry, attack or call Keith either way we will win this." "Oh and switch." Grim says as he jumps back.

Grims HP: 41/41

Ciclias HP: 61/61

<> HP: 13/15

-Combat Die-

[8+2=10; Hit (Non critical)]

[1 points of damage, plus one from blade]

[Total damage 2]

[1-6] Miss

[7-8] Hit 1 points of damage

[9]Critical 2 points of damage

[10] Critical 3 points of damage

[special effects]

+2 to Combat Die: <>

+1 Damage, Paralyzes on Natural Critical (2 post/turns) <>

+1 Loot Die, +2 Hiding <>

Keith got a PM and then knew what he had to do. "I gotta go help out Cicila!" He shouted, standing up from the chair he was sitting in and sprinted out of the inn he was at. He leaped out the door and ran off towards the area Cicila was at, skidding to a halt as he saw nothing much was there. "Uh... Did I miss the party?" Heasked, scratching his head.

Grim yelled, "Cici look out!!!" Grim jumped and landed in front of the wolf as it charged at Cicilia, he was on the ground with this mogrel by the neck and keeping the jaws from snapping his face off. "Cici... AHHH!!!!" "Call Keith... again... give him- hey not biting!!!" "Tell ... him North-east part of your shop." "Gahhh!!!" Grim then picked it up and tossed it at a tree, as he then activated his <> sword skill. As his blade glows a brilliant crimson hue, he dashes at the wolf, as he lands his blade into its skull. The blades howls of tormented souls echoes throughout the area, as he pulls his blade out, and the sword special effect takes place. <>, as the wolf was now paralyzed, "KEEEIIIITTTHHH!!!" "HURRRY UP MAN!!!" Grim yells as he jumps back and goes defensive.

<> HP: 8/15 (Paralyzed 2 posts/turns)

-Combat Die-

<> Success (Cool down rate 2 posts/turns)

[10+2=12; Hit (Natural Crit, Blades effect takes place)]

[Three points of damage, plus one from blade]

[Total damage 4]

[Paralyzation (2 posts/turns)]

[1-6] Miss

[special effects]

Keith noticed Cicila and then dashed over. "Yo, Cici! What's up?" He said, looking over and seeing the wolf. "Oh. Well, I think it's time this dog got fixed!" He said, getting his katana ready and running at it.

He began to run over and then felt something slippery beneath him, looking down, he saw a slick puddle which he fell over in.

Grim saw Keith appear and was ready for his attack as he slipped and fell, Grim had a "Uhh okay", look on his face. As he then went after the wolf that he had paralyzed, knowing that after this attack it would be free to move around. Grim then rushed at it, as he brought his sword down, as the wolf jumps up and is free from the effects of his sword, this was not good, as Grim walked in front of Cicilia and went defensive, "Cici, becareful, we need to kill it off quickly, before it gets away or calls for back up."

Keiths HP: 71/71

<> HP: 5/15 (Paralyzed 0 posts/turns)(Freed after attack)

-Combat Die-

<> Success (Cool down rate 1 posts/turns)

[2+2=4; Miss]

[1-6] Miss

[special effects]

Keith stood up from the puddle and shook water off his jacket, rolling his eyes as h looked at the two. "Yeah, har har, yuk it up you two. Because as far as I see, we still have a wolf to take care of." He said, readying his sword and running at the wolf again.

Keith ran forward and used his sword, <> to carve into the wolf's side, making it snarl and writhe before Keith kicked it in the snout with his <> skill and sending it flailing into the dirt. It was hardly able to stand, as it was only left with a small sliver of health. Keith smirked and sheathed his sword. "That's game!" He said, looking to the others and showing they could have the last hit.

<> HP: 1/15

Grim then saw that the wolfs heath was in the red, as he then he activates a skill he wanted to try, as he places his blade behind his back, trying to activate his <> sword skill. As his sword glows a orange hue to match his eyes, they then lock on to the wolf, as he dashes at the already dead wolf, moving at increadible speed. His blade making contact to its head, as he sees it fly off, and the wolf disapated into a million blue pixels. Grim looks up and sees Cicilia go and hug Kieth as Grim sheathes his blade and sees he obtained nothing, "Blasted wolf, greedy little..." Grim stopped his sentence there as he then looked at his map and scratched his head.

<> HP: -1/15 (Overkill)

-Combat Die-

<> success (Cool down rate 4 posts/turn)

[6+2=8; Hit (Non Critical)]

[One point of damage, plus one from blade]

[Total damage 2]

[1-6] Miss

[special effects]