[F1-OP] A cup of coffee.

I woke up to the sounds of the door opening. I open my eyes to see Mayonaka. "Uhm.. Hey there. Where's Will? It seemed like you two were hitting it off." I said with a smile on my face. I moved over for a spot for Mayonaka. I recieved a PM from Will moments later saying Mayonaka will be joining us. "So, it seems like you'll be joining us in our fun adventure tomorrow. Now remember, your life is more important then anything right now. So if anything happens I want you to run. I'll do what it takes to keep you both safe.I smiled at her as I stare into the skies.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I responded to his many questions. Will is back my the shop. Hitting it off? What do you mean? I now caught on. N-no! We aren't dating or anything, that would be weird I just met him. Yes, apparently I am joining you guys tomorrow. I shook my head, thinking of his comment about protecting us. I had my own plan to follow, if things got bad I would protect them with my life, before running like the scared little girl everyone sees me as. I guess I shouldn't be the hero in this case but I'll just let time progress and leave tomorrows' worries be. I sit down next to the boy I barely know and fall asleep instantly.

As Mayonaka fell asleep, I stood awake for a minute or two to keep players from sleep pking her. I slowly dozed off. "You'll be fine Mayonaka.. I'll protect you." I said as I fall asleep. While sleeping I still have a sense of thought and I'm worried something might happen to us if things go bad. I'll do all I can to protect those two. I'll make sure they will be the only two alive. I won't let them die on me. Not now, not ever.

I awake from sleep and jump off the seat with my hands curled into fists, ready to punch. I lower them when I realize it's just William. You scared me! Don't ever do that again. I say punching him softly in the arm. And yes, I'm spending the night here. I don't know about sleepin' beauty though. I say, pointing to the boy on the bench.

I open one eye to see Will standing next to us. "Oh hey there, -yawn- man is it morning already? I could have sworn I just fell asleep." I said to him as I wipe my eyes. "What were you just muttering about earlier?" I said as I move away from Mayonaka a bit. "Oh good morning to you too. Wait. It's still dark out. -sigh- I put my cheek against my palm as I slowly drift to sleep again.

Will chuckles at Mayonaka's antics before placing his hands on his hips shaking his head. "Nope this wont do at all I cant have both of my partners sleeping on a bench in the middle of the streets." He turns towards the street beckoning them. "Come along you two I made more then enough col today from boar slaying to get us all individual rooms."

I opened my eyes a bit and said, "Man, you don't need to spend col on me. I can sleep perfectly fine on this comfy bench." I sat down in a relaxed position and started to doze of again. "I-I-I'll just meet you on Floor 3 at 9 AM." I soon fell asleep, because I felt like my body is giving up on me. I'm to tired to get up and started to dream.

"Pft. I don't catch colds. Hm? Mayooooooonaka. I guess you're asleep by now." I put Mayonaka down on the bench and went into the coffee shop. As I walked inside players started to leave one at a time. "Where are you all going? I said to some of the players that were about to leave. We're heading home. We got some plans.A guy in a suit of armor said to me as he and his friends walked out the door. "I guess everyone has plans tomorrow. Well I guess I should head back out to watch Mayonaka." I waved bye to the waiters and waitresses and sat on the floor right next to Mayonaka. I closed my eyes and started to drift to sleep as the moon rises.