[F1-OP] A cup of coffee.

Will looks at the other two when Caen points them out then blushes as he waves his hands infront of his face when he gets the meaning of his words. "H-hey where nothing like a couple or anything just friends. And as I said shes an important front liner so i'm not going to be seeing her often i'm always up for running a quest or two with you." Will shrugs then grins. "In fact I plan on going out tomorrow to search for some materials to trade some vendors for new gear if you want to tag along." Will offers.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Come on man, one day you'll see her again and you'll be all lovey-dovey." I said while laughing. I thought to myself as Will offered me to come with him on a job. I said, "Why not, it should be fun." I grinned with excitement. "Now be sure not to die on me. If anything happens you get out of there as soon as possible." As I leaned back I figured I might as well get myself some things too. It won't hurt to tag along for this quest. I mean if anything, I'll throw myself onto the enemy to make sure he gets out safe.

Will drinks the rest of his coffee and swallows down the wrong tube upon hearing his words. Coughing and struggling he pounds a palm against his chest before he gasps and settles down. "Shes fourteen man not cool." he informs him with a chuckle before nodding. "Alright tomorrow then." He grins as he swipes down his player menu sending Caen a friend request. "And that goes double for you, If you die on me I promise to die myself so that I can kick you're ass in the afterlife." He grins.

"Age is but a number, my friend." I said while laughing at Will struggling. I grabbed a napkin close by and hand it to Will. "Here man. Don't die on a coffee now." Tomorrow is the day I start my quest. I nodded. "Sounds like a plan." «Will has added you as a friend» Popped up on the middle of nowhere. I accepted it. «Accept» I smiled and said, "Don't worry about it, I'll make sure both of use get out of there if things go sour." We laughed as the day go by.

Accepting the napkin and wiping his lips with it he nods before taking the final drink of his Coffee Rolling his eyes at the mention of ages only being numbers with a chuckle and a shake of his head. "Well I think i'm going to go find me an inn." He says as he stands up and and slings his spear over his shoulder. "can you Meet at the town portal on Floor 3 at 9:oo am?"

Laughing as he wipes his lips. "Alright, don't get lost now!" As I adjust my seat I noticed it's already dark out. "Alright I'll see you there at 9 AM. Don't be late now!" I grinned as I put my feet on the table. Tomorrow might be a good day. I can't wait to see how Will is on the battlefield. I hope nothing goes wrong I best be on my feet.

After sitting down to enjoy my coffee, I listen in to a conversation nearby. Floor 3, 9:00 eh? I'll be there. I said quietly to myself. I grin as I stand intending to follow the man and introduce myself to him. Hopefully I would make a new friend and learn about this quest. I'm sure I could handle it on my own if I heard what it was about.

Will nods and waves good bye to his new friend. "Alright cya, had fun chatting." And with that he heads out of the front door in search of a place to lay his head for the night before noticing the player tailing him. He stops and turns around his hands in his pockets. "Hey, can I help you with something?" He asks tail coating female inquisitively.

I opened one eye and saw a player by the name of Mayonaka grinning. "What is she planning? I better stick close just in case something happens." I said to myself as I watch Mayonaka from a distance. She doesn't look so bad I said to myself. Maybe she's a good person. Well better safe than sorry. I have to keep my distance and hope she's not one of those player killers. "Hmm.. She doesn't seem to be bothering anyone. We should be fine." I said as I close my eyes.

I open my eyes and see Will and Mayonaka talking to each other. I smiled and said, "I guess there were friends this whole time. Oh Will you player." I slouched over and closed my eyes to doze off in the shop. I started to fall asleep, but I can still hear Will and Mayonaka talking.

Will retracts his hand crossing his arms against his chest. "Not important eh?" Will shurgs and chuckles. "You're not one of those self hating types are you?" He asks leaning forward. "Or do you just like being suspicious?" he teases as he leans back. "Well supposedly there is this mine tucked away somewhere on floor 3 with minerals said to be good for crafting strong defensive gear. Its defended by a group of kobolds. I plan to defeat them and split the raw materiles from the mine with Caen. I'm hoping to find a blacksmith that can repurpose it into a decent Shield." He grins and nods.

"Achooo! Who's about me?" I said as I rub my nose. Hmmm. It seems like those to are still chatting. Oh. Maybe they're dating. I shouldn't bother him. "They look cute together." I said as I yawn. I got up and started walking towards Will and Mayonaka. "Hey love birds, I'm going to head out to find myself an inn. Don't go to wild now." I said as I walked out of the shop.

I went towards the left of the store and peeked through the window. "Hmmm she's just standing there with her hands behind her neck. Maybe she's just waiting on Will. He should take care of her more. I just sat down on the bench near the door and try to listen to their conversations. I pull down my menu and see I don't have enough Col for a inn. I'll just sleep here for today. I start to close my eyes.

Will blushes brightly as his palm meets his forehead with a forceful smack. "Why must you presist to insinuate these things." He groans as Caen walks past them before looking back up to address the inquisitive player. "Sorry about that." He says rubbing the back of his head. "I think he has some sort of impression that i'm a hopeless romantic or something." He says with a shake of his head and a small chuckle. "Anyhow back on topic. I wouldn't recommend attempting to solo it honestly, apperantly the mobs are stronger then normal mobs on the rest of the floor and Kobold boss might spawn." He scratches under his chin. "I suppose you can join us tomorrow if you want, the more of us there are the safer it will be." Will offers.

I contemplated this invite. I have almost always gone solo, stirring up trouble in bars, pranks, and quests, mostly solo. I was always up for the change, change was good. I accept your offer, and no need to repeat the time to meet, Floor 3 9:00am. I said while I outstretched my arms. Before he could respond I walked away and waved goodnight. Unfortunately I didn't have enough Col to even but a proper meal for myself so I did was I always did, slept on a bench. When I got to my usual resting place someone was there. This fellow was Will's friend, or so he seemed.