[PP-F1] Running Away With a Friend (Ruri and Mayonaka)

I look over my shoulder again to find the PK guild coming my way. I stand up from the grass I was sitting on and look at them. The one with black hair smiles coldly and pulls out his blade. I wasn't in a town, crap, I wasn't safe from them. I looked behind them and sprinted the other direction towards the nearest town. My feet kept moving even though they crept closer and closer to me. I began to slow down as I approached a tree. I advanced up the tree, all the way to the top and looked down, the four formed a circle around the tree. The one with black hair slowly scaled the tree, coming at me with his blade. I had to think quick before he came. ok, calm down...if you jump down, they kill you. If you just sit here, he kills you. Either way...When he comes up I'll just push him down and stab him! Wait but then I kill him...No i'll just. My thoughts were interrupted by the man and his guild only being five feet away from me.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She saw a black haired man climbing a tree to get a younger girl. "Wow, you two must be pretty Idiots for a maverick hunter to be behind you and you not to notice..." She grinned as she stayed behind them her katana weilded beside her side. "Leave her alone, it's me to be worried about." The icy haired girl had said as she looked up at the man climbing.

She grinned ready for any battle against some weirdos. Her cold self going away slightly as she stared forward. Not sure how much health they were at as she moved forward Stabbing one of the PKers in the chest. Watching them bleed slightly as she returned to the other girl's side hoping she wouldn't be turned on...

Ruri - 61/61

Mayonaka - 11/11

PKer (Maverick) - ??/?? - Damage taken = 6

PKer (Maverick) - ??/?? - Damage taken =

PKer (Maverick) - ??/?? - Damage taken =

I saw her movements go towards another player, critical hit. I turned my attention towards the guy I stabbed in the tree. He was slowly getting up. He moved backwards before I advanced towards him. I took my sword and slashed his arm. I decided not to get him health too low so I left him be and turned to the last man. He gripped a curved blade and didn't look too happy, his friend had just gotten cut by a 14 year old pipsqueak. My menacing brown eyes locked with him and I dive for his chest. He responded quickly and made a deep cut into my arm. I shrieked in pain before I too sliced into him bulky leg.

Mayonaka 9/ 10

Bad Guy ??/??

Bad Guy ??/?? -Crawling away, in the yellow zone-

Bad Guy ??/?? -took -1 damage-

Ruri attempted to slice at the player who didn't seem to be hurt at all. Moving fastly forward in an act of justice, trying to help the new player out. Her katana in front of her as she attempted to attack. The blade of her katana swiped at the player, doing 4 damage to them as she backed off, running back to her spot in the field knowing that she could complete this battle.

Mayonaka 9/ 10

Ruri - 61/61

Bad Guy ??/?? -Took 4 damage-

Bad Guy ??/?? -Took 1 damage-

I quickly recovered from the attack and attempted to hit him again. The man blocked the attack and swung at me. I dodged it and came back at him. He sidestepped at the last moment, making me fall on my face. He made a creepy smile and raised him sword, about to dig it in my chest. He plunged the blade down towards my chest, I moved just in time though. I cringed when I got up, realizing he made a deep cut into my side. I glared at him and went in for another attack.

Mayonaka 7/11

Bad Guy ??/??

Bad Guy -crawling away, in the yellow zone-

Bad Guy ??/??

As she attempted to hit she had missed at the enemy his blade going into her ribs slightly as he pulled it out and walked back to his spot of the fight. Ruri left with a weak grin from the stab. Her health lowering by 2. Yet having a lot more health, the shot truly hurt her.

Mayonaka 7/11

Ruri - 59/61

Bad Guy ??/?? -Took 1 damage-

When I leaped into the air for an attack my wound ached, the pain felt so real to me. Instead of going all the way in for the attack I fell from my jump and onto the grass. I clutched my side, even though there was no marking, and yelled in pain. One man that had injured Ruri came over to me and cut my ankle. I screeched loud before getting up and landing a critical attack on him in the chest.

Mayonaka 7/11

Bad Guy ??/??

Bad Guy ??/?? -crawling away, in the yellow zone-

Bad Guy ??/?? -3 damage

She attempted to hit the little monsters once more, failing as usual as she attempted to. "Haven't you learned your lessons yet?!" She had muttered out of rage as the bad guys once more hit her, bringing 3 HP down on her health. jumping back to Mayonaka's side afterwards.

Mayonaka 7/11

Ruri - 56/61

Once more she attempted to stab the player, yet failing she growled at her unableness to strike. Her vision going a bit blurry from her incompetence. "WHAT TO I FAIL?" She had muttered with a small growl to her tone feeling like she would have to burn them to get a single HP down. Her blue eyes turning to a dark red shade as she got angrier.

Mayonaka 7/11

Ruri - 56/61

Bad Guy ??/?? -Took 6 damage, yellow zone-

I noticed she was having trouble so I jumped on the man's back and cut into him. He, now in the red zone growls and falls backwards, squishing me with his humongous body. I could barely call for the other girl, I also could breathe evenly. I squirmed underneath him and tried to grab my sword and cut him.

Mayonaka 7/11

Ruri - 56/61

Bad Guy ??/??

Bad Guy ??/?? -took 2 damage, in the red, crushing my body-

She had attempted to hit the man who had crushed the poor girl. "GET OFF--" She had yelled attempting to hit him as she had failed and sighed deeply at the fail to hit she had been having.

Mayonaka 7/11

Ruri - 56/61

Bad Guy ??/?? -took 8 damage, in the red, crushing my body-

She attempted to hit him once more hoping to do so as she moved her blade in front of her sprinting ahead. She managed to hit the body doing 4 damage to it as it demolished and she hugged the girl. "Don't... ever... scare me like that again..." She had spoke softly.

Mayonaka 7/11

Ruri - 56/61

Bad Guy ??/?? -took 10 damage, dead-