[PP-F3] Exploring! - Completed -

'' Teleport to floor 3! ''

Eléssar arrived at the teleport gate of floor 3, opening his eyes as the light around him vanishes. He stretched himself and looked around to see if any players were nearby. He didn't want to play solo for another day too, he needed party members. But just like all the time, all the players around him already had party members. With a deep sigh, Eléssar walked down the stairs. Moving towards the town center to check that place too see if there were any players avaible to party with. But it seemed like Elésser was going to be alone for today too. He slightly yawned and covered his mouth while walking, he was sleepy before the action like all the time. Right after that, he placed his hands at the back of his head,holding them together while walking to keep his back straight.

He arrived at the town center, standing near the fountain in the middle of the buildings around. Once again, all the players already had another player to party with. He sighed deeply and sat on the bench near him, laying his back on it and covering his head with his arm to block the sun to reaching his eyes. '' Just.. Great. ''

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The blade sliced through the air before connecting with the boar and making it disappeared into pixels. The amount of Col received for that was way too much little. but at least it was something. Sheathing back her sword and turning to look up at the sky, she mused to herself silently how much she missed a cloudy day. SAO rarely had those in the system and although bright days were fun, at least the cloudy days gave her a reason to stay inside.

Beginning the path back to the safe town, her steps carried a little skip in them and all because of the practice she had done. Working hard toward gathering the enough amount to buy herself better equipment, Lisbeth still needed even more for the good quality ones.

Not that she would let that stop her. The long walk seemed like a short one then and with still enough time before her next meal, she decided to go for a stroll around the safe town and envy those who were gathered with their own parties. Rolling her eyes at the stupid emotion that flooded her then, she turned around and dropped her pretty behind on the fountain bench.

Crossing her legs and placing her chin a top one of her hands, the dark haired girl stared at all the others quietly.

"I don't need that..." She muttered to herself loudly before pouting. Turning to look at the male not so far away from her, she frowned at him unconsciously.

"That looks extremely uncomfortable..." She directed the words his way, before tugging down on her own skirt.

Standing there for a while, Eléssar was getting really bored. After a deep sigh, he pulled his hand from his face and tried to stand still. Tossing his crimson red hair back and scratching the back of his head as he turns to face the source of the voice he just had heard. He saw the girl frowning at him.

He placed his hand on the corner of the bench and turned his body towards her to get a better look. He wasn't sure that if she was speaking to him, he took a deep breath and tried to smile. Lifting his hand up slightly to greet her. '' I wasn't expecting to see a player without party members on her side.'' the sun behind the player was covering her face with a shadow and blocking Eléssar's sight.

He stood up and slowly walked a couple steps towards her but not getting too close, he didn't want to disturb her or anything. But he was not going to miss the chance of finding a party member for himself either, trying to be friendly as mush as he can and keeping the smile on his face. '' Well, hi.. Name is Eléssar. '' he added while standing in a distance that she could shake the hand he offered.

A raven eyebrow went up at the sudden words of the stranger. Looking down at his offered hand, she shrugged her shoulders and stared at it. At least someone understood the loneliness that came with being a single player. Letting out an annoyed puff, she looked around the plaza before letting go of the strong hand.

"Well, that's what happens when you don't trust easily or shy." She replied without looking at him.

Suddenly hearing steps, Lisbeth widened her eyes at how fast he had moved and she couldn't help but let out a nervous laugh. Sensing no danger from him and only interest, she relaxed just a bit while still being on her guard.

"Pleasure to meet you. The name is Lisbeth or Lis. So, lonely player with no party, named Eléssar what brings you to Floor 3?" She asked, taking the offered with a strong grip and shaking it. Hell... He might be taller than her and frankly intimidating, but she wanted to let him know she could hold up her end if he did anything funny.

'' The pleasure is mine Lisbeth.. I was traveling all the floors and searching for.. Uhm, friends. '' he said and looked down at his hands, wringing them while talking to her. '' So..you don't trust easily and you are shy, well that sounds similiar '' he sighs, cracking a smile on his face while looking at her. '' But.. I don't want to go around and fight as a soloplayer anymore. I know i can't offer you such thing right now.. But we could get to know each other and maybe.. Form a party. '' he added, as soon as he finished his sentence once again he looked town to his hands. He realized that she was the first girl in the gamel he talked to who is almost same age as him, maybe even older. That reminded him the old times, the times when he tried to talk to girls and failed miserably. But now it was diffrent.. It was just a game and he had no reason to be shy. There was no point in that anyways.. He took a deep breath and looked at her once again, keeping the soft smile on his face while looking at her.

A soft smile came upon her lips. One of understanding at his words and she let go of his hand, before he thought she might be creepy. Standing up to get a better good look at him and asses him completely, Lisbeth noticed he was a bit more taller than her. Well, almost every male player in the game was taller than her, so that wasn't something new.

"I can definitely understand that... Finding friend is hard, specially when you are used to be alone." She said softly, before a chuckle erupted from her. The fact that he had taking her words and associated with them without making into any rude remark made her like him even more so.

"I usually fight Solo. I find it to be more easier, plus most of my friends in the game either belong to very active guilds or they prefer the safety given inside the towns." She commented, before moving slowly around him as she studied him closer. Here and there her eyes travelled. He definitely was no beginner and although, she couldn't see his level she'd bet COL that he was a higher one. When she was satisfied with her own observations, she finally moved her hand for her cursor to appear and sent an invite to him.

"Well, I have nothing to do and I do need the experience of questing. I'd be delighted to be part of your party if just for this one day." She replied with a mischievous grin, her turquoise eyes lighting up with merry.

He watched her every movement carefuly while she was walking around him, agreeing to almost everything she had said. Lifting his hand on the air as the notification of the party invite pops up, accepting it with a smile and then looking at her. Standing up and stretching himself before going out for the quest she just mentioned.

'' Fighting solo is easy on these floors only.. We always need someone to watch our back, this is a game of death afterall. Oh and, you can be sure that i'll be there to protect you if anything bad happens. '' he said while looking around, trying to remember the way out of the city.

'' Oh and before we leave.. '' he added, opening his GUI and summoning his familiar. He crouched near the white lion, petting her head slowly. '' This is Nova, my familiar. She will help us in our battles... '' placing his hand on his knee to get up. Like he always does, he checked his inventory if there was something they would need before heading out.

'' Okay, we can move if you are ready too. '' he said while closing his inventory and turning to face her.

Once the invite was accepted and she had him on her friends list. Lisbeth stared at his stats and almost whistled aloud. He was soon going to reach the eight level and he seemed pretty pack with good armor and metal. Closing the small screen and watching him get up so swiftly, she wondered if his agility and flexibility were high or if that was just part of who he was. Compared to him she felt like a total noob and a little bit of respect as well as envy developed inside of her.

Rolling her eyes at his words, Lisbeth wondered if he actually considered her to be weak. Crossing her arms while still keeping the relax pose she had before, she waited for him to figure out which exit they were going to take. She took calm steps toward him and rounded his muscled figure to block his path. Placing her hands behind her back, she took out one of the small throwing picks she kept hidden in her skirt. A necessity and of course, a precaution.

"Pretty kitty," She replied as he introduce the white lion. The beast was a beauty and along with him, they both made a great team. Taking one step and then another, she stood on her tip toes and smiled innocently. Her eyes light mirth as her right hand hand went to his neck and upward to caress his cheek.

"Do you think I'm weak? Do you not trust me to guard your back?" She asked with a tone of worry, although the feeling was an act. Caressing the soft skin, while her big turquoise eyes stared into his red ones.

He watcher her with a smile as she pet the familiar. Nova was seemed like she already liked her, walking circles around her. But she stopped for a second right after Lisbeth called her a '' kitty ''. Eléssar laughed as he saw Nova glaring at Lisbeth and then watched her as she walked towards Elésssar.

'' What..? We didn't even fight a single monster yet, how can i think that you are weak.. '' he said with a surprised face, looking at her with his widened eyes. He scratched the back of his head once more, thinking about why would she think like that. '' Oh.. I didn't even check your stats, Nova is my companion, she always fights by my side no matter what. And just by the look, you seem stron to me. '' he cracked a smile and walked a little close to her, placing his hand on her shoulder and tapping it to show his support.

As he walks pass by her, Nova follows his every step and runs forward to find the way. '' Uhm, i think its this way. '' he points the road where just Nova went to. '' This town is just like a labirent! '' he adds and turns to her, checking if she was following them.

The innocent smile quiver a bit as she almost broke her bluff. Nova was a pretty big familiar, but Lisbeth only hope she didn't attack her because of the little stunt she was about to pull. As he assured her that he didn't think she was weak, Lis took the pick then and kept it under his chin close to his throat.

"That's good to know, because I'm not." She said in a husky tone, before letting him go and chuckling. This one was immune to flirting and she admired that about him as well. Any other player would have turned creepy then, but he was as cool as the breeze fluttering her own skirt and perhaps, a bit innocent in her own opinion.

Turning to Nova, she let out a snort and followed after the pair, hiding the pick back where it belonged and ruffling the material of her skirt. Looking at the passing parties she was finally happy at having someone to spend the day with and not get bored.

"They all are... Am I to think your sense of direction is off?" She teased as both of them ended following the big cat out of the town.

"So, what steel do you carry? By what I read seems rare." She mused aloud for him to hear.

He was hoping to quickly get over the things that just happened, he was a beautiful girl but he didn't want anyone one to distract him from his goal.. Of course he needed friends and other things, plus no one had any idea about how long this game was going to last. '' You are going too hard on yourself Eléssar.. he said in a low tone that she couldn't possibly hear him.

'' No.. Well.. Maybe a little. I just.. Uhg i can't remember the roads! First town was easy.. '' he sighed while looking at her,then again a smile appears on his face. Giggling to himself and what he just had said. '' We need like, uhm.. Signs all over the town. '' he added while turning towards Nova.

He unsheathed his sword while walking, looking at his sword with a smile. '' It's a set made of perfect items. Looks pretty cool to me.. '' he said while quickly swinging his sword around a couple times, then placing it on its sheath. '' We can do quests or gather materials for you too.. So you can craft or order your own items. '' he added while smiling innocently to her.

"Mm?" She said loudly for him to hear, although she had barely catch what he was saying Lisbeth could have sworn he had said something. Perhaps, it was just her own imagination. Feeling a bit sassy towards him, she tried to contain the small burst of laughter that wanted to escape her.

"And the men say women are terrible with directions..." She replied, before catching up with him and trying to keep up. This time she couldn't help but laugh just a little at his words. Nudging his bicep Lis then moved her right hand to point out all of the town buildings.

"You should definitely run for town council. I bet they would appreciate that idea." She pointed out in a friendly taunt already relaxing in his presence. Watching him work with his sword before unsheathing it, Lis stared in awe at the piece and just a little bit did her envy grow. She wanted one just like that, equally beautiful and dangerous.

"Who made it for you? It is! Very pretty and very well balanced" She asked staring at the clear steel. Looking up at him she flashed him a sincere happy smile then.

"That would be great... I've been wanting to work on my own armor, but need to work on saving up COL. Plus, my own steel might be beginner at best and yet it still does the job! Once I'm rich, I will finally be able to buy myself a great sword like yours!" She said with a dreamy expression, not because she was flirting with him but because she already knew what she wanted as a weapon and liked to fantasize about it sometimes.

To her, weapons were better than boys inside the game.

'' Well, i don't want to offend you but some of them really are really terrible with directions.. They talk without even breathing and distract. No offend though, as i said. '' he said, then immediately regretting it.

'' I know! Forget about slaying monsters, we are going to town council right now! '' he added with a small laugh.. This was the first time he laughed in the game, it was kind of a big deal for him. His narrowed eyes were watching her as she kept walking.

'' Uhm, thanksb but actually i made the sword and the armor.. I'm a low level blacksmith but lucky too.. I think i bought the bracers from one of the stores. Maybe i could try to craft something for you too or help you buying a gear from the stores. I don't really need cols anyways.. Oh and, this will be my first adventure with my new gear. I'm kinda excited about it. '' he said in one breath, without stopping. Then took a deep breath and smiled. '' I wasn't expecting to talk that long.'' he added while looking at Nova as she leads the way.

She scoffed at his comment in an indignant tone. Her arms crossing in front of her as a her happy expression turned into one of glaring. Yet, she still continued to walked by his side and looked up at him, before turning her face up and away from his. Clearly, she wasn't impressed by that.

"Well, I don't know what girls have you talked to in this game, but that is not true. I can perfectly guide my way AND I understand instructions to the letter." She replied, though half of that comment was a lie. In truth, she was good with directions but when it came to instructions- she was too stubborn to follow them.

Hearing his jab at her council joke, she threw her hands up into the air before letting out a heavy worried sigh. An act she enjoyed to do.

"Oh Lord, what I done!" She said jokingly, before nudging his bicep.

"Those in council should be scared of you and also, I'm not surprised you are a blacksmith. You do have the muscles for it." She commented in all seriousness. Chuckling once more she patted his back and skipped off a few steps ahead before turning to face him, walking backwards her eyes although a light with mischief did not match her tone then.

"That would be charming of you, but I could not accept such an offer without actually giving you back either materials or at least a dinner. I will definitely approve of your choice concerning gear as I'm no blacksmith." She stuck her tongue out and then turned her back on him, her skirt moving with the sudden twirl and breeze.

"Today is such a beautiful day, though I miss the rain." She whined, before looking back at Eléssar.

"Look at you? Proving your comment wrong! You just talked without even breathing and got distracted." She taunted back at him with fun, before winking his way and turning back to look at the snow lion. She really wanted a familiar really bad, but didn't dare to get one. Deep inside she didn't wanted to worry about creating a bond that might someday be a weakness to her.

'' Before you.. Only girls that i talked in the game were.. Uhm.. Lets just say that they were really hyper and.. Small. '' he said while looking at her, he knew that she was offended.. '' I can say that clearly,you are not one of those girls. Actually,im quite impressed.'' he added right after with a smile. He didn't want to upset his new friend.

Letting out a deep sigh as she continued joking and stopping for a second as she touched his arm.

He shook his head and kept walking with her. '' I don't really need something in return.. But a dinner sounds pretty charming.I can easily say that i didn't eat anything good since the game started.. '' he said rifht after a sigh. Weatching her as she keeps walking backwards with a smile.Well, he was watching her every move. He nodded a yes '' I hate the warm weather.. A sunny day with rain would be perfect. ''

'' Then again, it was beause of a girl. And that means you distracted me first. '' He taunted her back with a smile,getting closer to Nova with his fast steps and then slowing down again. Because that he was watching her almost every move, he catched her while she was looking at Nova. '' Ever thought about getting a familiar? '' he asked while looking at Nova with her.

Lisbeth suddenly burst into laughter at his comment, unable to control her breathing as she did so and tears formed in her eyes. Trying to catch her breath, while a fit of giggles inundated her, she turned to him and raised a dark brow at him. Unlike what he probably thought that his words would do, she felt extremely happy and a bit sorry to having heard he'd suffer one of those players.

"Oh... Oh, God. You poor thing." She replied, before brushing away the tears from her eyes. Straightening once more, she nodded at him before winking his way and pulling her arms up like a body builder. Though, she was slim and tall, her body curvaceous with a hint of muscle. The flex that she perform didn't do anything for her arms, but it was all for a show.

"Good! I don't want you to be scared of these guns," She replied jokingly, before dusting her shirt off and turning her back on him once more. Rolling her eyes at his plain refusal of giving him mats in returned, she shrugged her shoulders and put her arms behind her back.

"Well, after that sad story of being under the demise of small hyper female players. I think you deserved one. In fact, you can pick on what floor we will eat. Or, I will... There are some good cooks out there. Though, none like myself. Of course, I'm not sure my good cuisine moved into this game as a skill." Her voice a bit cautious, though the hint of teasing him still there. She already felt like a good friend with him and she was happy about that.

"Oh... I miss days like that. Sometimes a little rain wouldn't hurt, but this game doesn't think that." Looking up at the clear sky, she let out a scoff at his comment before dragging her gaze back at him.

"Uhuh! Not funny," She taunted back, her turquoise eyes going back to Nova and the thought she had once before of familiars.

"I've considered it... But, I'm not sure. I don't want to build a bond and love something so deeply, before losing it." She didn't hide from him the truth.

"I don't want to go into a battle and worried that I might do something stupid to put it in danger." She sighed, continuing to stare towards the path and finally catching sight of the gate.

He watched her while she was laughing, noticing the tears filling her eyes. Unwilling smiles, wondering what was that funny. '' Are you okay..? Don't die while laughing. '' he said while holding her shoulder. Stopping her for a second as she calms herself. '' And yes.. They are that bad. '' he added while looking to her eyes, wiping the tears from them and taking a step back.

'' Don't hurt me please.. Don't! '' he says jokingly, covering his face with his hands while getting away from her.

He stretched himself, smiling to her comment. '' Really? Maybe you are right.. Oh and you can pick the floor, if its a date floor 2 is the best one for it. '' he adds while walking pass her without looking at her. '' I don't think that your skill in real life will apply here.. So, do not poison me with your foods please..'' he said with a smile, he enjoyed teasing her back.. Slowly tapping her shoulder as she stops near him. '' Okay.. Okay, im pretty sure that you are going to nail it. ''

'' Ask me about that.. I really hate hot weathers and its the only thing i cant get on all of the floors.. Well, not on floor 4 but still.. That place is too cold. '' he added with a sigh and while looking at her as she looked up at the sky, then joined her. Covering his eyes with his hand while looking at the sky. '' Thats why i always sleep near the fountains. ''

'' What..? Thats a foolish thought. When you have someone at your side that you love or care about, that person.. Well, the familiar in this case makes you stronger.. At least thats what i think. '' he said while turning to face her, he was serious about that. '' Oh.. And you already have me so.. I will protect you and your familiar. '' he added with a soft smile.

Surprised at his sudden touch, Lisbeth widened her eyes and felt a blush rise to color her cheeks. Staying still for him she looked up at him. Feeling him brush away her tears she didn't know what to say. Lisbeth had never felt so close to a player like that before. Waiting for him to finish, she observe him quietly as he took a step back. A small smile spreading her pink lips.

"I'm not gonna die," She said jokingly, trying to calm her breath. Not wanting to let any awkwardness settled she laughed nervously. Probably her overthinking much about this whole event had not been the best. Hearing his fake act of fear she giggled.

"Don't worry I don't think you could survive my kind of rage." She teased. Raising one of her brows at his words she followed after him a bit stupefy, crossing her arms and turning her face away a bit disgruntled.

"It is not a date! Besides, now you are giving me the desire of ACTUALLY poisoning you." She said back as a retort continuing on her path. Not stopping for him after she had studied the sky, she petted Nova's mane with care.

"You mean hogging fountain space, right?" Her tone was sweet and yet it carried a certain wicked edge to it. Putting her hands behind her back she dragged her gaze down to the floor and smiled at his words. He was sweet and very interesting to her.

"Thank you... Though I'm a big girl and I can take care of myself," She replied to him, switching her long hair back and moving her hips as she strutted out of the city and towards the path.

"Now, first, where are we headed? Dungeons or free range lands? We'd score more mats at the Dungeon." She said loudly taking out her map and beginning to look at it.

'' Of course not. We are only at the beggining. If i am to die, i plan it to be on the last floor or something. '' he said with a smile while looking at her while she was laughing but he had noticed the nervous tone. He was glad that she was with him, he felt that the relationship between them was to get better by every second.

'' Your kind of rage? Oh, im curious now. '' he giggled, walking with her while listening her. His eyes widened after hearing the words come out of her mouth. "It is not a date! Besides, now you are giving me the desire of ACTUALLY poisoning you." he immediately turned to face her, his hand at the back of his head. '' I-i didn't mean that date date. I mean.. Its a normal date, like a dinner. Ugh.. '' he closed his eyes after a sigh, moving his hand to his forehead, like he was facepalming. He took a deep breath and shook his head slowly, hoping that he could find anything to change the subject. ''' Wait.. Don't poison me..'' he added quitely before nodding a yes to her question..

'' Dungeon seems like a good idea. I need mats too anyways, we will share the loot. '' he responsed while she was looking at the map.

"Good! At least positive thinking is one of your virtues," She teased loudly for him to hear. Turning to look back at him she wink and then waggled her eyebrows in a suggestive manner.

"My kind of rage? Well, you wouldn't be able to handle it!" Her tone was husky as she replied to his words. Thinking that he sounded in distress at her suggestion of a dinner date ending in poison, Lisbeth covered her lips to hide her smile. Closing the map and putting it back into her inventory, she moved towards him slowly.

Taking his left hand with both of her own she tug him forward pulling him closer to her. She wasn't sure she could move him completely and so she too took a few steps closer to him. Her chest pressed against his own. This boy was different, not like the others. She wondered if he had anyone, which could be true. He was too handsome for his own good. Grabbing his chin she forced him to look down at her and she stood up on her tip toes.

"Don't worry... I promise not to poison you. I'd be dealing the handsome men community a big blow. I can already imagine the fellas coming after me from stripping them of a possible romantic interest." She said softly, before turning to skip onward and taking the path closest to the dungeon.

Lisbeth had no idea that her own male companion was not into other males as she thought.