[PP-F3] Exploring! - Completed -

"Good! At least positive thinking is one of your virtues,"

'' I'm starting to think that you don't like anything about me. '' he said with a smile, watching her as she turned and looked at him.

He was not expecting such approach like this from her, he slightly blushed as soon as she held his hand. His eyes widened as he got pulled by her,unwillingly his hands moved to her shoulder as he felt his chest pressing against her. Eyes narrowed while looking at hers, he started to feel strange all of a sudden. He softly smiled as her soft hand reached to his chin, moving his head down to look at her. Lots of questions were running through his mind, why she was doing this? What was the reason? But just looking at her beautiful for a second was enough to forget about all of those.

"Don't worry... I promise not to poison you. I'd be dealing the handsome men community a big blow. I can already imagine the fellas coming after me from stripping them of a possible romantic interest."

His smile widened unwillingly with her words.. He was about to reply but something was wrong in that sentence.. '' Wait.. What? Fellas? '' he stopped for a second, once again his eyes widened with a shocked face. Following her with slow steps as she walks away . '' No..No,no,no.. No! Lisbeth.. I'm not what you think i am.. ''

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Smirking at his words Lisbeth continued down the path. Different from what he believed she did liked this new stranger who had quickly turned into her friend. He bantered with her and was just as sassy as she could be. Beginning to prepare for the dungeons, she started to gear up, not missing any step as she did so.

"If that statement was true... We wouldn't be having this conversation in the first place," She said while glancing back at him with an innocent smile. Turning back to concentrate on the task she was working on she caught his surprise at her words.

Nodding her head vigorously, her lips widened as she heard him get closer to her and stay by her side. Furrowing her brow at him, she shrugged her shoulders and patted him on the bicep like a big sister would.

"O-nee-san! There is nothing wrong if you feel such inclinations. I won't tell anyone until you feel comfortable... Besides, I find it very sexy when two men..." She stopped her train of thought, blushing furiously as she did so and hurried even faster, almost running away from him.

She almost confessed to her ultimate fantasy and a sudden thought of him naked pop into her head. Eléssar holding a towel to covered his most private body parts, while accompanied with her own favorite actor. Trying to outrun such thoughts her legs moved faster and she tried to keep her cool as she did so. There was definitely nothing wrong with such a thing at all.

"If that statement was true... We wouldn't be having this conversation in the first place,"

"O-nee-san! There is nothing wrong if you feel such inclinations. I won't tell anyone until you feel comfortable... Besides, I find it very sexy when two men..."

Those sentences kept running through Eléssar's mind, he felt like he was hit by a bullet in the head. His hand reached out towards her but missed as she moved away too qucikly. Even thinking about such thing was making him sick.. Not that he was against it but, he couldn't imagine himself being gay.. He shook his head immediately to snap himself out of the thoughs and ran after her.

'' What..? What do you mean? Lisbeth, listen to me please. '' he said once again, stopping her by holding her from her both arms. Gently turning her to himself, he felt like he needed to explain all this and make it quick. '' I am not gay.. I am definitely not gay! I don't what you meant but.. I can assure you that im not trying to hide such thing, because i am not gay! '' he said before taking a deep breath.

Pervert. She was such a pervert. Giggling to herself alone at the thought of such a fantasy she tried to contain her naughtiness. Being grabbed by him and then forced to stopped, she turned to look at Eléssar with worried. Lifting one of her eyebrows in question she zipped her mouth and stayed quiet. He seemed very serious then.

Listening to him closely she waited until he stopped and then looked around. Her turquoise eyes moved back to his face and she couldn't help, but scratch her head in confusion. Nodding once, then twice.

"Well...This is awkward...." She replied, before squinting her eyes at him.

"Are you sure? I mean, really sure?" Noticing that perhaps she shouldn't contradict him, she sighed.

"I'm sorry, Eléssar. I kind jump to the wrong logic, well since that is out of the box... Can you let me go?" She asked, her tone a bit embarrass at her mistake.

"So... If you are not gay-gay, then why are you still alone?" She asked curiously. He was handsome and a smith. Lisbeth didn't doubt female players flock him by the hour.

'' It is awkard.. More then you can imagine for me. '' he said, still holding her from her arms. He didn't want her to think that he was gay, he didn't realize the force he was using against her.

'' I'm sure, really really sure. Like, super sure that im not gay. '' he added after a deep sigh while looking right at her eyes. He was begging her to beleive him. '' Can you let me go?" What? He was still holding her? He looked at his hands and backed away a little bit while letting her go. '' Sorry..And its okay i guess, you know the truth right now so.. It's okay.'' he said quitely while looking down at his hands.

"So... If you are not gay-gay, then why are you still alone?"

That was a question that he couldn't even answer for himself, like he always does when he gets emberrassed he moved his hand to back of his head. '' Uh.. I don't know.. As i said, you are almost the first girl that i talked to or basically enjoyed talking to. ''

Blushing furiously she opened her mouth and closed it. Furrowing her brow she looked away from him and crossed her arms in front of her. Cocking her hip to the side she only opened one of her eyes to look at him. Her expression had gone from being embarrass to annoyed.

"Well! Why didn't you tell me earlier? I wouldn't have made such an embarrassment of myself." She growled under her breath. Poking his chest and looking up at him she glare at him.

"I guess there goes my fantasies of hot men. Hmm!" Turning to give him her back, she continued forward and turned quickly once more to look at him.

"That makes me happy to know, though I've made a fool of myself. Now, I must definitely invite you to dinner! Oh... I'm so sorry. Can we move on please? Now gear up... I need to kill something after this." She replied to him, before flashing him a shy look.

She liked this one... If only she hadn't accused him of being gay.

'' Well.. I'm sorry i didn't know that i had to warn everyone one about like, hey just to let you know im not gay. '' he said while frowning and looking at her as she pokes his chest. She is the one who made the mistake and she is the one who was getting angry.. He sighed deeply at her next words.

"I guess there goes my fantasies of hot men. Hmm!

'' I'm so sorry that i disappointed you. '' he added jokingly with the look of a puppy. First she was angry and now she was happy about it.. '' Girls..'' he mumbled to himself, hoping that she didn't hear him. '' Of course, right now you owe the dinner to me.'' he grined and nodded a yes to her. '' Alright, im ready for anything. Let's go.'' he added while walking past her with a smile. Even though it was the for worst scenario ever, the results were kinda good for him. The main reason he wanted to correct her was because that he liked her anyways.

He opened his party menu and checked her stats and noticed that she didn't had a good gear on. '' Well, if i like the dinner you prepare i may help you about gatherin some good gear for youself, i am a smith afterall.''

"Well... That could help. I mean half of the guys I know are either taken or gay. So...You must be a unicorn, right?" She teased him back. Giving him one of her looks; a cross between a glare and disbelief, she then gave him her best pervert face impression.

"Don't worry... You could make it up to me in other ways. I have a friend..." She began in a lower voice, before laughing to her alone thinking the joke had been good.

"Okay... I'm sorry that was bad of me. I promise not to ever think again you are gay. There? Happy?" She quickly ammended, thinking only to herself about those impure thoughts of him and a towel. Letting out a satisfied sigh she followed after him as he continued on.

Her face turned in a sad expression as she moved her index finger on her cheek. Damn smiths always thinking gear needed to be better.

"I have good gear... A nice new armor chest piece..." She said almost quietly, but remembering his words of her food she gasp in indignation.

"YOU! Are going to like my food and if you do that alright! As long as I pay you back!" She said quickly without even breathing, taking out her sword she pushed past him towards the dungeons entrance getting ready for any traps.

'' How did you know that..? My unicorn identity was perfectly hidden.. I need to kill you now because you know my deepest secret.'' he said with a serious face, teasing her back and slowly walking towards her. His serious face slowly turned into a grin.

"Don't worry... You could make it up to me in other ways. I have a friend..."

Only answer he gave to that phrase was a deep sigh. Moves his hand to his forehead and then tosses his hair back slowly while giving her a innocent look.

'' Yep. Really happy, thank you. '' he answered her with a smile, watches her slow steps as she keeps walking in front of him. Then shooks his head slowly to left and right, focusing on her face again. He taps her shoulder as he notices that she gets upset at his words.

'' Oh come on, i had the worst gear in the game like 2 or 3 days ago. There is nothing wrong with it.. Its a game of survival after all and i want to help you, thats just normal. And the paying back matter, if we rename the dinner as a date, that would be just fine. '' he added once again with a smiling and serious face but gets pushed to the dungeon, unsheathing his sword and getting prepared for anything that could happen.

She covered her mouth and tried to keep her composure. His comment had been really funny, but if she didn't start getting serious they could get trouble. Turning to give him a glare so he could calm down, she pointed at him with her sword playfully.

"Sure...I mean your red hair and sparkling eyes, most of all your friendly demeanor let me to that conclusion. Besides, I think that you can't kill me! Don't you know unicorns don't attack innocent girls who happen to be their party friends? I learned this with Sailor Moon." She replied in a miffed tone, before continuing her way and flexing her battle arm for practice.

She could have easily told him unicorns didn't go after virgins... But that wasn't a thing she wanted to known publicly. Coming back from her thoughts, she still gave him a squinted look. Remembering his comment on her gear.

"I'll think about it... If you kill more monsters than me it's a deal! Our dinner we'll be a date and I'll be dolled up for your entertainment as well as dinner is on me. If I kill more monsters than you... You can make me this 'better' gear you keep talking about." She replied innocently, already knowing she was going to win. Of course even if she had hinted with her bet that she was going to get the gear for free, she knew better. She would pay every COL back to him on it.

"Ready?" She called out, turning to the forest and its dark shadows. Unlike the other settlements in Aincrad this floor's dungeon was made of concrete walls, darkness and vegetation. Taking the first step in she began to take watch trying to keep an eye on everything.

The minotaurs were definitely going to be a problem.

He watched with a smile as she tried to not laugh, moving his hand to her shoulder and tapping for once before walking pass her, turns around while walking backwards to the field.

'' Oh.. You know nothing about Unicorns.. We drink the blood of girls, thats how we stay young and handsome. '' he answered her with a giggle. '' Oh, you noticed my sparkling eyes huh? Well, just to let you know.. My favourite is girls with short skirts and beautiful legs. '' he added with a grin before turning around again.

He sighed deeply but quitely as the turned again, his narrowed eyes looking at the path in front of him, thinking about the comment he just made and blushed slightly.

'' You don't really think that you are going to win right? Our date is set even by now. '' he answered while stretching himself before equpping all of his gear. Moving one step further with his light armor, he looked like a dark knight. '' I'm sorry.. I guess you wont be getting a new gear any time soon. '' he added while swinging his sword to left and right.

'' Yeah, ready.'' he said while moving in with her, moving carefuly and slowly inside. They both could hear the sounds of the monsters coming inside the dungeon.

She would have said something dirty about unicorn men drinking the blood of innocent girls. Hell! She would have even implied she wasn't that innocent as he thought. Yet, she bit her tongue and tried to keep her calm easy demeanor. For once she felt like she wanted to make a good impression.

She could still listen to his voice and the thought of that date, seem even sweeter than before. The fact he had given her such a compliment had Lisbeth nibbling on her lower lip. Her mind was raising with thoughts that thankfully were silent and secluded from anyone else. She had always been curious about those in game couples. Romantic notions that she had dreamed about, but in SAO... Things were so difficult.

"Shhh," She whispered trying to shush him, before one of the shadows moved and the first monster came out. The minotaur let out a roar.

The HP of the monster was 6 and it headed straight to her. Running forward she used her strongest attack on the monster and hit it right in the chest, before dodging one of it's claws.

Minotaur- 3/6

Lisbeth- 17/17

He immediately turned and looked at her as she hushed him and frowned while looking at her. But with the roar of the monster, he did shut up. This was the first time that he was going to fight a minotaur, but he was sure that it wouldn't be hard for him.

Lisbeth rushed and charged towards the minatour without even waiting or letting know Eléssar, he was both surprised and impressed as she managed to lang a critical hit on the monster.. Right after her, he charged towards the monster and dashed through it with his sword. Slicing its chest and stopping right after his attack ends and turns to Lisbeth with a smile. '' Eléssar 1.. Lisbeth 0 ''

4+2= hit

3 damage

Minotaur- Defeated

Lisbeth- 17/17

Lisbeth really thought he would missed. She wanted to have the first killed after her almost critical attack. Then she watched stunned as he took the kill so easily. A growl escaped her lips as the monster disappeared into tiny crystals. Straightening up and placing her sword behind her shoulder, she glared at the redhead.

"That was my kill!" She replied in stubborn way, before turning around quickly and continuing down the dungeon's path. She twirled her sword in anger and frustration.

"The next one is mine," She growled at him before preparing an attack and turning the corridor. Nothing stepping out of the shadows yet.

'' Wow.. Easy.. I'll let you have the next kill don't worry.'' he answered with a smile, following her with slow steps.. He noticed that she looked even cuter when she got angry.. And more seductive. He shook his head and kept moving.. These were new feelings for Eléssar, his eyes were following Lisbeth instead of watching out for anything that could happen in the dungeon. He shook his head and walked pass her as they entered to a new room. It was bigger then the other one and this time, it had 2 minatours guarding the next door.

He lifted his sword on his shoulder and turned to Lisbeth with a grin. '' Alright, the one on the left is yours. '' he smirked and walked towards the one on the left. Getting faster on every step and charging towards the monster with his sword.

Eléssar

Minatour 1 - 3/6

Lisbeth

Minatour 2 - 6/6

She rolled her eyes and frowned. Grumbling under her breath about how stubborn and snarly he was. She would definitely teach him how dangerous she could be. During that time she couldn't help but quickly begin to remember how easily he moved. His steps were graceful. His gear and strike had been in perfect timing. The thought of him killing that monster with such an easy maneuver had her sighing in delight.

Catching herself, she shook her head and remembered the bet. She did not want to lose... Specifically because she'd bet any of her non-existing items that he wouldn't stop talking about her lost for a while. Following his back as he hurried pass her she wondered what was bothering him. Quickly trying to catch up towards him she entered the room and gasped in surprised of the minotaurs.

Turning to look at him, she glared as she caught the smirk on his lips. She wanted to wipe it away from him and yet, she kept thinking about how handsome he could be. Getting angry at how she was losing touch, Lisbeth ran towards her own Minotaur and prepared to take it's head.

A huff escaping as she remembered his words and somehow she missed her mark.

Eléssar 3/6

Lisbeth 6/6

After landing a good hit on his minatour, he moved back a little to watch her attack.. He wanted her to be succesful inside but he was not showing it with his expressions. He was just focused on winning the bet and going out with this beautiful girl, he felt like he wanted something for himself after a long time. His eyes widened while watching her charge towards the minatour, because this time he was watching him carefully he noticed how hot she looked while fighting..With her low skirt and long hair, the face she makes while swinging her sword.. He was completely dazed by her.

While he was enjoying the moment, the minatour he should have been fighting with charged towards Eléssar and swang its axe on him. He snapped himself out of her daze and noticed the monsters attack because of the sounds it made, qucikly dodging the axe and running a circle around it. He jumped to its back and stepped on it, quickly bouncing to its head and stabbing his sword to his head. Dealing a full critical hit to the monster, he leans on his two feet as the monster shatters in tiny crystals.

He stabbed his sword on the ground and leant on it, sighing while watching her attack carefuly. He was soon to be dazed by her, again.. This time blushing slightly without even even realizing

Minatour 1 - Defeated

Lisbeth steadied her footing as she used her own balance to turn. Bending backwards a bit to mixed by a bit the Minotaur's axe on her throat. Not good. That was not good at all. Throwing her blade up she made sure to use a blocking move as to be propel back with the force to leave some distance between the beast and herself. Too busy fighting her own monsters, she didn't notice Eléssar looking at her or killing his.

She was too concentrated on wanting the kill. Advancing forward with as much speed as she could muster. She jumped and aim her blade at the Minotaur's neck. She was going to show him and Eléssar how dangerous she could be or so she kept repeating herself.

Minotaur- 5/6

Eléssar kept watching Lisbeth with a smile and just stood there, waiting for her to finish off the monster. He could easly take out the low healthed minatour but that would be.. Not cool. She was good, he already knew it but it was fun to tease her. He sighed before pulling his sword out and placing it over his shoulder once again, he wanted to be ready if something bad would happen to her. He took a stop forward as the axe barely misses her throat but stays calm as she managed to dodge and fight back.

It would take really long time for her to kill the minatour, he thought about giving her a boost.. He could lower the hp of the monster and she could finish it off easily. He charged towards the minatour and sliced it with his blade, accidentally dealing a full critical hit on the minatour and killing it with his first attack.. He slowly turned towards Lisbeth and gasped, he was kinda scared in the moment. '' Ups.. Sorry, didnt mean to finish it off. '' he said while moving his hand to his head. '' Well.. It looks like i won anyways. ''

Dealing the beast one hit felt amazing. Just a few more hits and it would be hers. Just as she was swinging for another hit, Eléssar came out of nowhere. His blade cutting the air and going straight for her beast. When her blade was going to hit the monster destroyed itself into small pieces. Her stubborn expression was one more or stunt silence. Her turquoise eyes watching the little crystals drift off and the sign of reward showing up for her comrade.

With as much control as she could exercise, she moved her head slowly to the redhead male and her eyes slowly changed from pure surprised to building, fiery anger. Catching his words she threw up her hands in frustration. There was no way that after three kills she could beat him. Her gear at that moment didn't help with damage. She knew it would take her more than few hours to catch up to him and luck, a lot of luck.

Looking at him she sheathe her sword away. Crossing her arms in front of her chest she began to move forward towards him, before standing in front of him. Extending her right arm for him to shake she didn't stop glaring.

"FINE. You win...We go on a date." She replied, after all her word was true.