When two friends meet (Ryu Ribin and Hisamuya )

I burst into the tavern with a bang and suddenly there are all eyes dawning on me. I flip back my hood allowing people to see my face and cheers erupted as they all recognize the best patron at this dinky little shack.

Hey hey Ryu, how are the girls doing? Kal asked me hit a hearty voice.

Eh?....it depends....i see them both on several occasions i replied to him and his ridiculous questions.

Thats a good thing Ryu...always keep friends close...but you cant keep leading them on forever...you'll have to pick one some day ya know that right he spoke in a more calm voice, now that the patrons had settled down.

Yes Kal i know all that...but im not even sure which one is the best...there is no way of determining that at this point...maybe a little while longer...i promise Kal i said sitting next to a figure in which i wasnt sure of who was...nor did i really care.

I looked to him and laughed to the point i almost fell off my chair.

Party with a low level like you...kid let me tell you something, out there in this game...people like you...get eaten alive, believe me, ive done enough killing and seen enough death to make children fear i explained to him

I bet you cant even handle yourself out there, you are not even comparable to my power alone i sneered at his attempts to act tough and making himself sound bigger than he is.

I eat kids like you for breakfast....though im NOTHING compared to the Vile guy running around, anyone else heard the rumors? This guy is a monster...though if you really want a challenge...id take you in a second i chuckled as i told this story and look Ribin dead in the eyes.

So...do you feel lucky punk? well do ya? i said to him with the most seriousness i could muster

You son of a ... yes i am scared you don't have to party with me i know im weak but i never died and never will

i duled higher levels than my own and you think i lost? and yes i would like to challenge him becouse i know i will win! he said as he grabbed his sword out

Lets take this outside the city then buddy...trust me...this is where the fun gets started i said standing up and walking towards the door my feet making almost no noise at all

Everyone here will follow us....but for now...yo the outside...where destiny awaits i said giving him an evil glare as i stepped out of the bar and walked down the road towards the outside of the city.

I took a step back seeing his sword enter my chest. It was a nice hit, but was not going to do much to me all i did was snicker at his feeble attempt to attack a stronger player so loosely.

Battle Die 8 3 damage)

My turn i said chuckling as i backed off his sword drawing my sword so quick there was no time to react i cut in his chest deeply.

Ryu 38/39

Ribin 4/7

The fist hurt but with no skills it was never guaranteed to hit.

That was a nice hit kid, im fairly impressed with that attack, but it wont last you very long i told him wiping my face as if he had made me bleed

(Battle die juristics 9 only does max 2 damage without weapon multipliers)

Battle Die 2)

I swung low and missed, drats, oh well better luck next time. I was very anxious to see what this kids got.

Ryu 36/39

Ribin 4/7

Tanking the slashings i begin to laugh as i realize that no actual pain is being caused so its good enough to piss off opponents.

Maybe if you'd slow down, you would be able to see that this battle is one sided kid i said with a cocky tone trying to mock the poor kid at the same time

Battle die 9, light crit plus 2 damage plus weapon extra is 2 2+2=4 damage)

With one last laugh i pull ragnarok (my sword) back and ram it through Ribins skull killing the poor kid. I watch as he explodes into a million shards of blue crystals.

There is only one reason to attack someone without accepting a duel and that i when you have the best chances to succeed....you on the other hand had nothing I speak words to the air as the kid no longer exists and i am responsible for his death here AND in the real world, yet, i feel no remorse at all

Ryu 35/39

Ribin 0/7

(Was invited by Ribin.)

Hisamuya watched the entire scenario break down right there. He did not approve of player killing in this form of scenario but player killing was allowed at this time so there was nothing he could do about it. Hisamuya still felt like he should speak up for the person who just died. He decided to finally speak up. "That was too far you know." Hisamuya said with a regular tone in his voice.