When two friends meet (Ryu Ribin and Hisamuya )

I looked to the new comer for i had no idea whom he was either.

He attacked me...i was going to send a dueling request, then he stabbed me i said innocently

I couldnt just stand there and let him drain my life force slowly as he went along i said trying to defend myself. If this player had been watching he would early have seen i truly was innocent.

Hisamuya understood that Ryu killed Ribin with intent of self defense however he believe that Ribin stabbed Ryu without intention of killing him because it was a no brainier a stab from a level 3 player wouldn't kill a level 18 player with an amount of gear. Also that's not what he was talking about he he said Ryu took it a bit overboard"I don't believe he was trying to kill you when he did that. You honestly believe a stab from a level 3 player would kill a level 18 player? Still that wasn't the point I was looking to make. I mean how you started telling the player off when he asked to form a party with you because he's weaker then you."

I looked at this player angrily a if he habjust insulted my mother.

What else was i supposed to do, he attacked me without provocation i said to him knowing he wasnt going to believe me.

What would i done if he had failed to make it put alive from a mission? What i was trying to was see if he could handle himself in a situation against stronger opponents, hut he struck my life force down without even giving me the chance to send duel request i explained my innocence

This showed he was too high-strong, that he was in over his head, and that he was too impatient and willing to turn on me if something went wrong...it wast my fault he attacked me like that i explained innocently

Hisamuya kept his calm. He did not enjoy getting angry during arguments like this. "Well you did choose to bring the duel outside of the town where pvp is possible without duel requests when you could have easily have had the duel take place just outside the tavern. Also not the point I was making. In the tavern he asked you to form a party and you said all that stuff about how he was too weak for you to form a party with him. He responded with anger and that's what caused the duel. The death was both your faults equally I understand that. But just because someone is weak doesn't mean they can't get stronger."

I wasnt going to stand there and take this from another player not much stronger than the last.

Whats done is done....i dont need to justified by you or any other player, its too late to take back an form of actions i performed in the past, unless youd like them repeated... i said to him curiously and nonthreatening

Hisamuya sighed. He could tell there was no arguing with him and he didn't want to risk getting killed himself. "True the past can't be changed. But people can learn from mistakes whether they be their own mistakes or someone else's. I have nothing else to say." Hisamuya then began to walk away silently.