[PP-F3] A Strange bunch (Ryu, Akumu, May)

I walked down to the cave entrance alone completely unsure of what was to come, other than my sister and my girlfriend were to meet me here at 9....it was only 7:30...i was getting bored and i decided it was time to take advantage of the wildlife nearby.

Batlle Die 8 Stealth round success)

I Slashed a lizard man in the back hoping to get some good fun whilst i waited for people to arrive

HP

Ryu 39/39

Lizard man 8/9

I had decided the night before that I would sleep in a tree near the cave. I knew Ryu would say he's be there before me so I wanted to surprise attack him. My arm and lags hung off the sides of the low tree branch. My head rested on the thinner part of the tree branch. Although it wasn't very safe, it was what i was used to.

I went in for another attack seeing as the lizard was still trying to figure out why it was being provoked from its slumber.

Lets see what you can do buddy i yelled at it as i ran in to strike it.

Roll 6 hit)

I cut into its stomach with the curved sword dealing out another point of damage.

HP

Ryu 39/39

Lizard man 7/9

I slashed at the lizard man some more hoping i could kill it before company arrived, since i was looking forward to a sword from other people.

Roll 1 miss)

I missed the lizard but he sure as heck didnt miss me, he dug into my chest with it vicious claws. It did minmal damage but it was still inconvenient that it happened

HP

Ryu 38/39

Lizard man 7/9

I was having too much fun to want to stop now, but i began to notice i was getting farther and farther away from the meeting place. The forest was getting denser and denser as i hacked away at its life force.

Roll 5 Miss)

I started back tracking through the forest and as i go to the caves entrance, there was Aku and May talking to each other, i came running out of the forest followed by the lizard man.

Rule Number 1! Dont attack the sleeping ones!

HP

Ryu 38/39

Lizard man 7/9

I noticed Aku before anything else and i waved to her to make her come to me and help me kill this thing. I swung at the Lizard Man hoping to get a nice hit on him.

Roll 6 Hit)

I cut into the monster's stomach hoping to make deal out of this entire thing but it wasnt much more damage. I was hoping someone would help me fight this thing because i clearly couldnt handle it on my own anymore

HP

Ryu 38/39

Lizard man 5/9

I looked to Aku and smiled.

Thanks for the assist sis, ill take it from here i said running at the lizard man full sprint not wanting to miss at all here

(Battle die 9 plus Concentration skill = 3 damage) (plus one mat for 15 on dice roll)

I slashed the lizard man in half and i looked to my sister and smiled.

So you ready to meet her? i asked Aku

The rustling of leaves caught me off guard but seeing May fall from the tree made me laugh a bit. I looked to her offering her my hand.

Let me help you there princess i said to her teasingly but i looked at her sweetly hoping she'd forgive me for laughing at her.

I couldnt help but think about what today was going to be like. But i was hoping that my sister approved of dear May here or else i would be very upset.