[PP-F3] A Strange bunch (Ryu, Akumu, May)

I fell over a rock and landed on the ground and just laid there staring at the sky and how peaceful it was today. It was almost like looking at the sky in the real world. Then i remembered its fake...everything in here was fake...even the people...thy were fake...at least in appearance or at least in how they acted. It was all being to blend, what was real and what wasnt real anymore, i couldnt figure it out. I gave up trying a long time ago an now it was coming back again.

I'm fine with that, just remember what I said though Ryu. I said, hoping Akumu wouldn't be too suspicious. I thought about the conversation we had earlier in the days, about life and death. It was frustrating because he said he would die for me but, if the time came he knew that I will protect him at all costs.

Ill try, but you better start listening i said with a joking tone. I didnt expect her to listen everytime i told her or asked her to do something, but i wanted at least some of the time.

I hopped up from the ground and looked back towards the cave, the inside getting darker and darker ast it continued to look endlessly black as it went on.

Lets march then i said walking towards the cave without hesitation

I lead them through the cave knowing there wasnt much even there. The dungeons were practically clear down here thanks to raiding parties that run though and soak up the experience points before new players get a chance to. Its a very terrible experience for some, but not for others. But that also means that i can venture through here with little chances of running into other monsters.

The cave we went through wasn't very exciting to me, not enough monsters. I planned on getting exp points and killing monsters but I guess that was all destroyed by the front liners. I didn't mind hanging out with them but it wasn't very interesting. I really hoped someone would talk so this wouldn't be so....akward.

As we walked through the cave i pointed our some noticeable interests. Upon reaching the boss chamber i flashed some battle memories their way hoping i wasnt so boring but apparently i was. The tour seemed to lack the fights we seemed to want. Upon leaving floor three we stopped in an inn on floor four and rested for the night, maybe itll be better im the morning.

-complete-