[PP-F2] <<Feeding The Enemy>> (Caen) [COMPLETE]

Haine sighed as she looked around in town, peering to see if there were any new things going around in town. The main lower floor settlements were always full of life, and the noises would never die down. Such a cacophony it had been, just as it had always been. "Hmm... I wonder what to do... I'm so bored!" the teen whined while throwing her hands up in the air and casually looking around, being too bold to even care about who had been looking at her at the moment. She had tilted her head as she observed a boy who had looked rather confused, and decided to walk up to him. "Hello fellow member of Aincrad! You seem kind of lost there... Is there any way I may assist you?' she kindly offered, hoping that he was going on a quest. She had always been one to look forward for fun adventures.

Confused as always, Caen was walking around town looking for help on a quest he was on. Suddenly, he heard a voice of a female. Caen turned back and saw a beautiful player. She asked if he needed some assistance with a quest. What a beauty? Erm. What should I say? Maybe this is destiny? She's asking to help me on a quest Caen thought to himself as he gaze upon Haine. "Well, uhm.. you see I need help with a quest. a-a-and I think you might be able to h-h-help me." He said as he looked down on her boots. He looked back at her face and smiled. "So will you help me?" He said as he smiled.

"Of course I'll help you!" she smiled cheerfully before continuing. "What is it that you need help with? I think I'm up for anything! Finding an elixir, slaying dragons? I'm up for it!" Haine chirped enthusiastically before shooting the stranger a thumbs up. She had remembered all the quests she had went on before, and each one of them had been equally daring and peril, while also being full of fun. The best quests were the ones that took guts to go on in her opinion.

[OOC]

Caen stared back to the floor. "Well, you see. I'm on a quest to find a familiar, and w-w-well I'm lost. I don't know where to start. He said to Haine as he sat on the floor crossing his legs. Caen looked up at Haine and smiled. She looks so daring. Why is she helping me out? She could've just let me stayed here looking like an idiot. I wonder what she is up to. He thought to himself as he got up. "W-w-well. Where should we start? I shall follow where you go." Caen said as he put his hand behind his head.

[OOC] - No problem. I think I have a pretty short post myself.

She grinned before looking down at him. "Ah so a familiar quest it is? Aww that's a normal quest! But alright, what type of animal are we looking at here?" Haine questioned before getting immediately serious with the questions, thinking of what the gypsy had told her a LONG time ago when she had went on an adventure to tame her lovely familiar Yue... the arctic wolf. And speaking of her, she wasn't anywhere near her owner like she usually was. But to her surprise the white wolf stood beside <> and growled ferociously before bolting over to stand between her owners legs. "Oopsies... don't mind my familiar. She's rather- rude!" the bluenette nodded before kicking the wolves hind legs with a ticked off attitude in efforts to calm her down, her facial expression managing to stay exactly the same as before.

Caen fell back from the sudden appearance of Haine's familiar. "Ack. Uhm d-d-does your wolf hate me?" He said as he crawled back few. Wow. A familiar. I wonder what kind of familiar I would be able to get after this quest. He thought to himself as he stayed on the floor. Caen scratched his head and got up. "U-u-uhm. Good w-w-wolf." He leaned over to pet Yue, but she growled at him. "Ergh. I don't think I'm any good with familiars." He said as he looked at Yue. Haine's presence made Caen changed his mind."W-w-well. I mean maybe I can tame one, so I don't have to be alone." He said as he smiled at Haine. I might also be able to get to know Haine more. What am I thinking? I'm beyond useless. Argh. He thought to himself as he laughs nervously.

"Oh no, she's always that way I'm afraid.." Haine sighed before looking at Yue sternly. "It's alright Yue you don't have to bite him! He's going to be our ally for this quest alright?" she nodded as she watched the wolf huff and turn her head to the side haughtily. "The thing is, when you tame a familiar, it becomes absolutely loyal to you! So I bet you'll have one just like Yue! However... she is just one of the anti social ones... aha?" the bluenette shrugged. "Well would you like a wolf too? Maybe a big bird? It really matters before we head out! The location depends on the animal you're looking for! And I'm here for more suggestions as well."

"Well it's fine. I'll just get use to this little fella." Caen said as he smiled at Haine. Completely loyal. Hm. Maybe getting a familiar would be great having a buddy around. he thought to myself as he took a glance at Yue. Caen step forward towards Haine, "Well how about finding a wolf? I don't mind which. We'll have a great adventure finding a perfect one for me." He said as he smiled at Haine. Caen crouched next to Yue, "I'm going to have a wolf just like you soon. He said with a grin on his face.

The bluenette cheerfully nodded before searching through her informations tab and nodding. ["Alright there is a wolves habitat over here on this floor luckily! Oh... what are you waiting for let's get going!"/b] Haine smiled before gesturing for him to stand up. They were going to the northeast direction, and they were going to pass to high up cliffs. Talk about daredevil! And oh boy was she all fired up for this. Although she has a fear of crossing mountains and ziplines, she learned to get over that just recently. She was the type to face her fears so much- they wouldn't even seem scary to her. But what can you say? When you get tired of fighting you simply adventure!

Caen stood up to brush off the dirt on him. "Well shall we head there?" He said as he waited for Haine to lead the way. As they headed towards the Northeast passing the high cliffs. He noticed there were mountains with a zipline to get across. -gulp- This is pretty high up. I don't know if Haine is up to this. I don't think I'm up to this! Caen thought to himself as he continue to walk behind Haine.

Haine deviously grinned when she saw that zipline. "Oh I'm up for heights... just make sure you hold on with your life alrightie? Cause if ya' fall- YOU DIE. But then again what is life when you cant face challenges?" the bluenette laughed carelessly before continuing to walk, her eyes filling up with excitement each time they had gotten closer to their destination. And soon their ground elevated like they were on some sort of roller coaster. "Please be patient as well. The journey up there is quite awkward and long alright?" she would chuckle before walking as she pinpointed their exact location on the map via UCP.

"Ack. You're one crazed person you know." I said to her as I slowly walk towards the path. She's crazed, but she's confident. I'm glad I have someone to take this quest with. As we made our way to elevated ground. We were at a roller coaster. A coaster? I haven't seen this before. I thought to myself as I scratch my head. We waited patiently while I had a hard time trying to figure things out. My face showed a sign of confusion as we continued to wait. "I'm guess the coaster will take us there." I said pointing towards our location.

• 2 weeks later...