[SP-F1&F2) Zauis's Journey 2 (Dungeon 1&2)

I smirk as to the people of the town as I had researched all I needed to know. I thought to myself, Labyrinths are tower-like structures with many floors that connect each Aincrad Floor to the next and are found on every floor. The entrance to each Labyrinth is guarded by a Field boss. I did my research for a while, I even knew what to avoid and more. As I had been walking for a while, The 1st Floor Labyrinth is located on the far northern edge of the floor. I reach it as I remember a information broker. It begins at part of a large 300 meter wide by 100 meter tall tower that is a portion of the dungeon that leads to the 2nd Floor. I remember exactly what the guy said to me.

Flashback-

Alright listen up kid. This place is dangerous and you might need to gather a party so you'll know for sure you even got a chance, I mean look at you, you look tough but your body is saying weak. Anyway.....the tower has 20 floors. Fight your way to the 20th floor and once you reach it, this is the final act. You must beat the boss....but don't worry. Most dungeons have a handful of safe areas, where monsters do not enter and attack players. They can be recognized by a special colored torch placed in the four corners on the wall. Although it is possible to stay in safe areas for several days on end, it is described as a particularly discomforting and sleepless experience that being said, I wish you being good luck. The information broker said calmly.

"Hmph, I appreciate your worrying but I'll beat that damn thing. Even if it almost costs me my life. We need to proceed.... Thanks for all your information." I walked away from him.

Flashback Ending-

After reminiscing the flashback before taking a step in the first floor I check my inventory as I smirk while having the maximum potions. Right when I take a step in there 4 bright lights beaming on the path to take. But I see two boars standing before me as I unsheathe my sword. I thought to myself, let's do this!!!!!

The boars looked at me indifferently, though they were the same weak boars they seemed to have gotten a little more strength. Holding my sword firmly I look around the area to see if anything else was blocking my way as it only seems to be the boars. "i really don't want to waste anytime on you boars. Weakness sickens me. Let's get this over quickly."

Health: 13/13

The two boars charge at me 1-3

The boars ram me 4-6

I slash both boars defeating them 7-10

Bursting toward the boars with good speed I swiftly slice both boars while kicking them both into a wall as they shatter I smirked while sheathing my sword I dusted off my hands while looking around for traps and such as I notice none, I run carefully to the second room seeing nothing actually, getting through the second room clearly I run to the third and right as I step in there, a siren goes off and lasers pop up going across the doors while almost piercing me I backflip over one laser and crawl under the next. Right as I start to crawl I see a blue boar looking as if he's gonna ram into me as I squint my eyes. "S^!*......"

The waits for me to leave around the lasers, playing it smart. 1-5

The boar rams towards me as I back away he runs into a hot laser getting defeated. 6-10

As I slowly back away the cocky boar blows smoke from his nose as he dashes towards me hitting the hot laser beam that defeats him as he shatters. After his defeat the lasers went away and the door for the next floor open as I slowly got up from being on my knees as I dust myself off. "Damn....I think I'll die before making it to the 20th floor. I mean, just look at these crazy as traps and monsters still rushing to kill you when it happens. I've got to watch what I'm doing. This [censored] is ridiculous. " I wipe my hand across my face only to notice the sweat that swings from the wipe.

"Anyways, no time to waste on having regrets. I'll push forward no matter what. Hmph. Let's get moving Zaz. " My hawk chirps as we approach the next floor.

As I run through these floors getting higher and higher as I smirk all the way, knowing that you gotta believe to make it this far. With all the practice I did, and that fight with my brother, all of it, it prepared me to be stronger and risk my life to clear the game. I thought to myself, I'm only gonna get stronger. If anyone has a problem, come stop me. Heh. I chuckle as I make it to the next floor I look around not seeing anything because the room seemed darker than it usually is. As I slowly take a step onto the floor my instincts told me to move but my body was stiff, it was another trap, the floor opens up almost making me fall as I quickly unsheathe my sword as it's opening, as I'm about to fall I stab my sword into the edge of the wall as I look down at the bottomless pit. "Holy [censored]..." I pull myself up and [censored] my sword outta the wall while breathing heavily as I hear something behind me I firmly grip my sword while turning around witnessing a flying monster that I've never seen. Fixated on the monster I'm too shocked to make the first move.

The monster charges at me with an attack possibly knocking me in the bottomless pit. 1-5

I shake my head and confidently charge it as we exchange hits. 6-10

I clench my teeth as I began moving on my own accord while I swing my sword at him his tail counters it and he swings and attack at me as I counter it back he does another attack "I've had just about ENOUGH OF YOU!!!!!" After saying that the monsters death was set but not knowing that was his last move I parry the hit leaving him open as my sword grows black flames around it as I slash through the monsters chest while smirking as I whispered to the monster before the shattering happen "Chidoritz....The Black Flames" As the monster shattered I heavily panted before sheathing my sword while looking around the area.

"I've gotta be a little more careful next time....that was a death wish." I said calmly while running toward the next floor quickly.

Running up to the next floor, right as I enter the floor I see to three boars as I began to chuckle a little. "Tsk...tsk..tsk Ya guys never learn do ya!? No matter what the odds are, you will not beat me,because I believe in my skills, strength and tactics. But anywho, let's get down and dirty, shall we!?" Smirking evilly as I unsheathe my sword while getting a firm grip on it I point it toward them with confidence.

Two of the boars rush me at two side angles aiming to distract me as the third one charges a full on attack on me. 1-5

I slash two of the boars while having to deal with the third one still. 6-10

Seeing the two boars come at me with and side angle view on them right as they get close I hop placing both my feet on each of the boars neck while swinging my sword through both I wasn't focused on the third one as he jumps toward me tackling me as I flip to mid range of him as I smirked a bit I got up quickly as he began running after me I run toward a wall as he follows me I run up the wall as the boar looks up I do a backflip while coming down I stab the boar through the back defeating it. "Heh heh..... Now that's what I like to see right there! Good ole fashion stuff right there! Let's do it again sometime, oh wait....you can't! Heheh..." Chuckling evilly as usual I wipe the stream of blood from my mouth as I head toward the next floor dashing quickly.

Health: 12/13

Before fully going to the next floor I wait at the door of the floor as I start stretching my legs and arms out. I take a deep breathe while looking around the area noticing no monsters as I quickly take this advantage to dash to a different floor as I smirk a bit. "Doesn't look like security is tight. They should work on that..." as I make it to the other room I see two wolves with full on red eyes as they growl at me I can see the slobber from within their mouth as I chuckle slightly unsheathing my sword.

Health: 12/13

The two wolves charge me and both bite at my legs. 1-5

I slash through the wolves. 6-10

The first wolf rushes me as I slash him killing him, I didn't notice his friend so the second wolf jumps at me and bites my none sword arm as I yell on reaction to the bite as he holds onto my arm I bear the pain and slice him in half as I drop to my knees holding my arm in pain. "Agghhhh!!!!! Damnit!!!!!!!!" yelling in agony I pant heavily while sitting on the ground for a moment as I slowly began picking myself up. I start moving my arm that was bitten as I clench my teeth to bear the pain. "This ain't nothing....I can handle this and a lot more. Tch bring it on you bastards!!!!" I began circling my hurt arm around and around before running to the next floor.

Health: 11/13

Before going up to the next floor I knew I was forgetting something. I looked down at my sword in my hand as I smirk. Since things are kicking up I guess I'll use this, I thought to myself while pulling up my menu and going to inventory as I equip my new sword that I got from a quest, The Anneal Blade. I smirk while feeling the nice firm grip as I head to the next floor. Running to the next floor I slash through a couple of weak boars sitting in the path as I make it to the floor I hear a normal voice, I quickly tighten the grip on my sword as I sigh a bit. "Whoever is there then come out....doesn't sound like a monster."

Zauis seeing a shadowy figure come from a darken side of the floor in the dungeon. The first thing I do before pressuring them to answer questions I sheathe my sword showing them I won't attack unless they attack me first. "Here look, I've sheathed my sword to show you I don't mean any harm. So if you could do the same id gladly appreciate your cooperation. Also, will you remove the hood and state your name. Well how rude of me, I haven't introduced myself yet. I'm Zauis and I'm a solo player. And you are!?" I said with pride.

The hooded figure slowly sheathed the sword as it pulls the hood down revealing a really pale girl with shiny red lipstick and dark brown hair that may have been twenty four inches from the look of it. Her face gave off a really nervous look as if she had seen a ghost. "My name is Sakura, it's a pleasure to meet you. Sorry if I gave off the wrong look when you began talking to me. I have problems dealing with others, even if their nice. It's good to meet another solo player. she says before smiling at Zauis.

Zauis and Sakura managed to make it to the 20th floor as I began to clench my teeth as if I was a little scared scared. Sakura walked over to me and patted me on the back before saying "Whats wrong? You act like a boss is near you! Don't you know if the others have beaten the boss you can proceed to the second floor. Let's go Zauis!" She grabbed my hand while we both pushed the door with our free hand as we smile brightly dashing to the second floor as we walk outside viewing the scenery. Sakura runs around while looking really happy as I stick my hands in the pocket smirking. "This is pretty cool! Well....onto the next dungeon. Heh I gotta catch up!" Sakura looked at me confused before speaking "leaving already? Well I guess this is goodbye! See ya darling!" Sakura teasingly blows a kiss.

Zauis laughs while turning his back as he makes his way to the 2nd dungeon to get to the third town.

Dungeon 1: (COMPLETE)

Dungeon 2: Beginning

The Beginning Of Dungeon 2:

Zauis already being outta the town and right in front of the next dungeon I smirk as I had full health and his inventory had the max of health potions and I had bought a chest plate to go under my long black jacket. I thought to myself before going in, man I've come a long way. I started with nothing on floor 1 and now I'm straight killing it heading into the 2 dungeon with nice equipment. I place both hands on the door pushing it open as I look around seeing nothing I walk in the room while the door closes itself the room lights up with blue flames. I see a few monsters as they charge me I quickly unsheathe my Anneal Blade while swiftly slashing them as I continue to move up floors I see another person as he's about to get attacked from 2 different angles.

As the charge him I swiftly dash toward the beast as the guy focus on the one in front of him I dash the one behind him while doing a flip slashing over the beasts back as I flop to the ground sliding I look back to see the beast shattered. The guy continues to fight the beast as it seems he can't land a hit I dash over to him and my sword charges black unleashing the Black Flames as I slash through the beast while looking back at the shocked guy "whats wrong, scaredy cat? You can't freeze up like that and keep clashing with the monsters. Take the advantage. Later man" I start dashing through a couple of floors as I pant a bit opening the next door.

Pushing the door open I witness a huge monster that looks like he'll be trouble as he charges me I u sheathe my blade in a nick of time as the monster slashes at me with his claws I react in time to slash my sword against it clashing as the force is so strong I start to slide backwards from the force as I'm sliding I smirk while I jump with my sword spinning through the air as my sword sticks through the ground my hand placed right on the hilt if the sword holding myself up as I land a kick on the monster sending him back a few feet thus charging at him while he's down I slash at the monster a few times killing it as I pant a bit I continuing moving up floors. "This is tougher than I had realized! Nothing I can't handle though!"

Moving up floor by floor I continue slashing my way through the monsters and helping random people who seen to be having a lot of trouble. I'm guessing they aren't use to the tougher monsters and such. I'd hate to see how they do when they get to the next dungeon. But hey, as long as they need help and I'm around, they'll be helped! Heh. Zauis reacts to a monster slashing at him back to back as he swiftly moves dodging it I slash the monster not knowing there was smother monster beside me as it slashes me. I turn my head to him releasing the Black Flames I pierce through the monster and continue moving on. "You guys are annoying......"

While climbing the floors with ease but a little challenge I continue fighting these monsters although on this floor they seem to keep coming, not giving me anytime to react I get slashed once more not noticing them as I release the Black Flames as it crawls upon my sword as I whisper to the three monsters "Chidoritz......" the Black Flames burst even more as if they were growing stronger every time I'm in a disadvantage in a situation as I sling my sword at the three monsters releasing a Black slash splitting them in half as I pant a bit. "Cant use that much more....I'll black out in an area like this and it's game over..." I said calmly while dashing to the other floors.

Revealing what's behind the next door as I witness a group of hungry looking monsters as they charge at me one by one as the first jumps at me while he's in mid air I await for him to come down as I smash my sword into its chest twice killing him as the next monster swings his claws at me as I block he swiftly swings his body around swinging his bushy tail at me barely having time to react I grab his tail with my free hand as it smacks up against my chest knocking a little of my breathe away I stab the monster twice in its tail killing him while the last monster comes toward me a opened his mouth wide chomping at me while I forcefully use the Black Flames slashing the monster taking him out I shrugged while dropping to my knees as I held my head in pain. "Damnit....don't pass out. Come on Zauis...I can do this!!!" I place my hand on my knee while stepping my foot on the floor pushing myself up as I smirked.

Seeing that this was the last floor I had to go to in the second dungeon I smirked before opening the door as my jacket blew little by little as the door opened. I saw a few monsters as I dash at them with great speed slashing swiftly and quickly trying to end it as quick as his strength would let him clashing with a few of the monsters one manage to hit me once as I take my sword slicing it through his whole body "Agghhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! Take this damnit!!!!!" Zauis defeated the monster having them shatter as he notice another he quickly turns around as the monster tackles at him I block with my sword as I look back I notice he was pushing me into a wall to smash me as I get close to the wall I use all my strength to slowly stop the monster as I hop putting both my feet on the wall while walking my feet up it a little while still blocking the monster attack I swing my feet having me front flip outta the monsters attack slashing it after he rams into the walk. "Heh....what a joke. Looks like this dungeon is fried."