[PP-F1] Material Gathering (Zauis)

She knew that her shop had been running out of materials, walking toward the teleport gates she PMed someone. THe male had came to her birthday, given her a present then left all she could get from the other guests was the name. So as the time to meet him and get to know him better came, she took the chance and had invited him on the adventure not knowing the things they may be doing, dungeon exploring? Who would really knew until she was able to get an answer about what to exactly do to when gathering the materials.

[OOC- The PM she sent]

To: Zauis

Hello, I remember you came to my birthday and I would like to get to know you better. Do you mind if we went to gather materials? My shop had recently ran out and I need a few more. We will decide how to gather the materials when you get here. Hope to see you on floor 1, I'm near the teleport gate.

Your (Hopefully) friend,

Ruri

The young slender male was sleeping under a tree on floor one when right as his eyes cracked to see daylight, Zauis noticed a message pop up on his head up display. He clicked it to open the message which was from the girl who's birthday party he had left after giving her a necklace as a gift. "This is all so sudden.. Human's are so fascinating." he muttered to himself like he wasn't human himself, though it was actually because he was always curious about that subject. He stood up and tugged on his coat slightly and started to head to her destination. "What's the point in declining material though? I think gathering some would come in handy. Heh."

The young male finally made it to the teleport gate after a long walk and saw the female standing off kinda by herself. "Yup...that's her alright. Strange that I can remember her face so well yet I have one of the worst memories ever. Maybe she reminds me of someone." he scratched his cheek with his index finger as he walked up to the girl wearing a black coat trimmed in fur with black jeans and boots. He threw his hand up with an unusual smirk on his face. "Hoh! You're the one who sent the message, correct?" he asked even though he knew the answer.

"Indeed I was, your name is Zauis correct?" She asked in a softer voice hoping that he was indeed Zauis and she didn't catch the name incorrectly. "That is all I was able to catch from my guests after you left my birthday." the bluenette had spoke afterwards unsure if he really knew her name. "My Name's Ruri." She had introduced herself as to the slimmer black haired male.

"You got it!" The young male snapped his fingers with a unusual smirk on his face. "Hm? Oh yeah...I remember you birthday girl. I do hope you enjoyed that day." he calmly said while looking at the girls blue hair. "So...familiar." Then his eyes sparked up a bit and he had actually known who the girl looks like. "Weird." he blurted aloud while rubbing the back of his head before twirling around in circles. "Ruri, huh? So why did you really call me out here? There is no way you'd actually remember me from months ago. I have to say this is the weirdest thing a human has done." he teased her slightly only to keep the conversation flow going.

"Well I wanted to get to know you better, perhaps go material hunting with you. If you think you'll be able to anyway." She spoke with a grin seeing him twirl she was astonished at how he was so lively suddenly... "Are you okay, Zauis?" She asked a bit concerned for his health since he was super hyper all of the sudden.

"That sounds fantastic Ruri. I haven't been material hunting for a while so we can definitely do that! I wouldn't mind getting to know you better. You humans are truly fascinating." he calmly spoke while stopping his twirl which made him dizzy and bump into Ruri. "Sorry about that. Am I okay, huh? I've never felt better Ruri. Why would you ask me something like that you knucklehead?" he teased her and smirked slightly while giving her a thumbs up. "Let's roll outta here Ruri. I'll be following you around....and.." his sentence was interrupted by a yawn.

"You seemed to be a little more livelier then the last time I saw you.." She muttered before starting the adventure and turning to a random direction starting to walk that way hoping that out of sure luck there might be a dungeon of sorts in the direction she was headed. "So, do you know of any dungeons on floor 1?" She asked in a softer, kinder voice hoping that he had heard of some so they could properly know where they were going.

"Is that so? I never really noticed this side of me." he played along and acted like he didn't know what she meant, but he did. He stuck his hands in his pockets and walked alongside Ruri. "Have I heard about any dungeons on floor one? Can't say I have to be honest. All I ever do is take naps here and look at the beautiful sky of Aincrad." He smirked after placing his hand on his chin. "Well I have heard about a cave located in the forest in a spot I'm usually at. I'm sure if we put our heads together then we can find it." he gave her a carefree chuckle and a nod. "Might as well strike up a conversation. So what's going on in your life Ruri-chan."

"Met a few new people, invited them to my guild. You know, normal life.." She had spoke softly before letting Zauis lead then to the destination since she had never seen the destination before. "How about you?" She grinned as she turned her head to face Zauis hoping that he had something worth wild to talk about. She scratched the back of her neck seeing her dark furred wolf, <> Join her in the walk to the dungeon, petting the dark furred wolf on the head and enjoying her time with Zauis so far.

Zauis's eyebrow raised at Ruri's comment about her life being so normal. He smiled at the tone of her voice and looked over at her. "Well sometimes the normal life is good. I hope it gets better for you though. Oh yeah, I like your voice Ruri. It really fits you!" he gave he a compliment to make sure he could actually keep Ruri happy with his company. "My life is going great I suppose. I've got the most amazing woman in my life and a lot of my good friends I can depend on. I've just been changing all the time I think my personality fits me right now! Everything in my sao life has been changing, but it's also maturing me. I tend to still tease, insult and degrade people but it's not like I truly mean it all the time." Zauis chuckled at the cute wolf that was with Ruri. The young male smirked and continued to lead the way to the cave.

She suddenly saw a notification for a PM up on her hub, opening it up it had said that Zauis was after her head. The bluenette jumped back from Zauis not wanting to be killed. "Why do you want to kill me?" She spoke weakly knowing that he was most likely about to kill her in the cave. The bluenette growled at the other player knowing that he was no longer friendly but more deadly to her. "First you were about to marry my sister, now you're attempting to kill me?" She spoke cautiously knowing he was probably going to hit her next.

Zauis's left eye twitched a bit when Ruri asked why he wanted to kill her. He stood there with his head down while clenching his teeth slightly when Ruri brung up him marrying her sister. Zauis shrugged as he tugged on his coat. "Sorry, but I don't know what your talking about. I have no reason to be after your head. So whoever told you that lie must feel indifferently about my motives. And that's something I don't like. When someone talks behind my back and make me out to be some kinda sick murder. I'm definitely not like that." Zauis yawned as he pulled up his head up display menu and changed his outfit to black jeans and boots with a black shirt and a unzipped green coat that hung to the back of his knees. "Now let me ask you something kid. Who told you this crap? I'm highly offended about this. Why would I wanna be green if I'm gonna keep killing anyway? Answer that."