[F1-PP] Secret Medicine of The Forest

He nodded at what she was saying and he chuckled slightly. "That sounded weird as ever. You're alright May. I didn't think I enjoy having this adventure with you because you were dull at the start, but you finally started to open up. You're still weird!" He teased her and when they walked around the forest, Zauis spotted the enemy they had to face. "Whelp....this is the boss May. Not really interesting since he has ten hp but whatever. Let's get this over with." he unsheathed his blade and put on a serious facial expression.

HP:

Zauis: 57/57

May: 17/17

Nepent: 10/10

Zauis watched as Mayonaka charged the plant without a care in the world. "You shouldn't just charge like that Mayonaka. Well I can't say I don't do that either, but sometimes it better to plan something before just attacking." he blankly stated while picking a nice time to dash toward the plant. Once he was in slashing range the plant tried biting him and he swiftly clashed with the Nepent, but forgot his blind spot was vulnerable. The Nepent slashed him with it's vines. "This is annoying..."

Zauis: 55/57

Nepent: 10/10

I followed his failed attack by plunging my sword towards the ugly plant. I spun three times in the air the stabbed straight down into the center of the Nepent. I dug out my sword and started outwards. The plant flailed around and one vine caught onto my ankle, wrapping around it. I turned, frustrated with it, and chopped the plant's vine off.

Nepent: 7/10

Zauis smirked once he saw Mayonaka land some nice hits on the Little Nepent. "Nice hit Mayonaka! I tend to have no luck with this kinda stuff." his eyes widen once the Little Nepent grabbed Mayonaka by her ankle and lifted her up in the air. Zauis sheathed his sword and ran towards the plant and right as Mayonaka cut the vine which released her, Zauis caught Mayonaka and gently lead her to her feet. "You should really watch what your doing. I'm gonna play it safe until I feel I can get a hit in." he unsheathed his blade while thinking for a moment. Should I use martial arts? Hmm. He thought to himself.

Nepent: 7/10

After he spoke I went in for another attack. I directed my attack towards the base of it, not thinking. I was about to get a clean shot when it's giant vines hit my side and sent me flying through the air. I was shocked upon being hit, it didn't hurt too much though. I got up off the ground and smiled at Zauis, letting him know I was okay, and slashed the plant's center slightly.

May: 16/17

Nepent: 6/10

Zauis shrugged and took a few minutes to think out a few things. "This is really getting annoying....maybe I should stop goofing around play ball." he muttered to himself and gripped his sword with a wild, yet excited facial expression as he swiftly twirled around the Little Nepent's attacks and quickly slashed him three times in rapid succession which didn't even seem remotely possible since the boy was twirling around like a kid. "Check mate.... Paralyzed from my blade, huh? You poor thing." he goofed around a bit and teased the monster.

Nepent: 3/10 (Paralyzed for two turns)

Zauis watched as Mayonaka landed a blow on the Little Nepent. He sheathed his sword and started clapping for a while. "Since this is really your quest you need to complete it. You can land the last blow." he yelled to her while leaning up against the tree. He knew if anything happen he would help her in a heartbeat.

Nepent: 1/10 (Paralyzed for one turn)

I didn't respond to him, I simply walked up to the paralyzed plant and thrusted my sword through the center. The plant deteriorated into pixels and a message appeared: CONGRATULATIONS! You have defeated: Little Nepent. I looked at Zauis and nodded. I obtained a blade of some sort and what we came here for, the ovule. I give a little smile to Zauis.

Zauis looked away after Mayonaka had made the finishing blow on the little Nepent. Zauis turned toward Mayonaka's way only to see her smiling a bit. He smirked and pushed off the tree and turned his back on her. He stuck his hands in his pockets and looked up at the sky. "Well I guess this is the end of our journey, huh? It was nice having some company Mayonaka. Too bad it ended all too fast." he chuckled and started to walk away.

Zauis heard footsteps and chuckled when he saw Mayonaka next to him. He listened to her tease him about being a chicken which made him smile. "It really doesn't have to end? I wouldn't mind going on another quest with you mayonnaise. Am I chicken? That really sounds good right now. A chicken sandwich." he cracked up a bit and tears came from his eyes from laughing so hard. "You got the weirdest grin ever! I like it though. It suits you the best."