[PP - F1] «Secret Medicine of the Forest» (Latsu)

Caen must retrieve a medicine ingredient called «Little Nepent's Ovule», indicated on the quest mob by a large blooming flower from a rare variant of Little Nepent, a plant-type mob. He invited a player by the name of Latsu to join him on his quest, but he has yet to reply. Where could he be? I invited him to come, but he hasn't shown up. He thought to himself has he waited by the «Coffee Shop».

"He's probably on his way now. I'm pretty sure he's around Floor 3.P Caen said to himself as he waited impatiently for Latsu. He walked around town waiting. Maybe he's busy. I should quickly send him a PM. He thought to himself. Caen was very concerned about Latsu. He walked around the town some more forgetting to PM Latsu.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He had just teleported from floor 3 into floor 1 , He had ran as he didn't forget about the quest him and caen was doing today he ran to the coffee shop but caen wasn't there he had saw caen walking he had ran into him falling down into the ground he pulled caen up from the ground Sorry i was late Caen i was at a tavern at floor three .

"Latsu! You made me worried sick! I thought you were in trouble." He said to Latsu as he brushed himself off. Caen picked up Latsu brushing him off as well. I think I'm just being overprotective. He thought to himself as he grinned. "We need to head Northwest of Starting City. There we can start our quest of the «Little Nepent's Ovule». Are you ready?" He said to Latsu as he pointed the direction towards the forest.

"Alright, we need to head there." As he said that, the both of them have finally made it to the entrance of the forest. "Looks like we're here." He said with excitement in his eyes. The forest didn't look so bad on the outside, but the two players don't know how it is on the inside. "Alright. Let's head on in, Latsu!" he said as he dashes into the forest.

"Ergh. Trolls." Caen said as he jumped back to Latsu. He pulled out his «Long Sword» and took a battle stance. "You ready Latsu?" He asked Latsu. The trolls started to intimidate the two players. Caen dashed towards the first troll hoping to hurt it. He missed his slash and jumped back towards Latsu.

[Party]

Caen 15/15

Latsu 10/10

[Enemy]

Troll 1 6/6

Troll 2 6/6

"Right on, Latsu! Now let me try again." Caen said as he gets ready for another strike on the trolls. As he dashed towards the first troll, he was close but missed by a few meters. The trolls tried to strike Caen, but he slide towards Latsu. "Damn. I missed again. Caen said as he get up.

[Party]

Caen 15/15

Latsu 10/10

[Enemy]

Troll 1 4/6

Troll 2 6/6

Caen quickly ran toward the troll slashing the Troll causing a total damage of 1. Caen jumped back to Latsu. "Yeah, I'm good. We're almost done with this one." he said as he slid to Latsu. Caen took his stance once more to get ready for his next attack. He focused his next attack on the last troll.

[Party]

Caen 15/15

Latsu 10/10

[Enemy]

Troll 1 K'O

Troll 2 5/6

"Alright, just sit back and relax." Caen said as he took a battle stance. He dashed towards the Troll piercing it's heart. Ending the life of the troll. Phew. That was quite interesting. He thought to himself as he smiled at Latsu. As the million of shards fall upon Caen, he started following the path ahead of himself. "Let's go, Latsu. We still have a long way to go!" Caen said as he continues his way to the path.

[Party]

Caen 15/15

Latsu 10/10

[Enemy]

Troll 1 K'O

Troll 2 K'O

[Reward]

50 Col (Each player receive 50 col)

Caen watched as Latsu fell from the tree. He snickers as he continues on his path. "You okay, Latsu?" He said as he continues to snicker. This is pretty fun, sort of. He thought to himself as both the players continue on the path to Little Nepent. "You don't seem like you lost any health. You should be fine. Caen said as he grin.

Both players continued their way deeper into the forest. From distance there was a figure, but it quickly disappeared. "Did you see that, Latsu?" Caen asked as he stood guard. They continued on their adventures, but suddenly they heard something scurrying around the bushes. Caen unsheathe his «Long Sword» and pointed towards the sound. He backed up towards «Latsu» "Get ready, Latsu!" He said as he gripped his «Long Sword». Two «Maverick» jumped out of the bush pointing their blades at the two players.

[Party]

Caen 17/17

Latsu 11/11

[Enemy]

Maverick 1 9/9

Maverick 2 9/9

Another damn monster? He had pulled out his long sword and dashed to to the Maverick and slashed it before its eyes he had jumped back to caen Damn theese things are really annoying!! he had got ready to fight the Maverick again and this time kill it.

[Party]

Caen 17/17

Latsu 11/11

[Enemy]

Maverick 1 6/9

Maverick 2 9/9

"SWITCH!" Caen yelled as he jumped forward slashing the second maverick across the chest. The two mavericks took a battle stance and charged at Caen and Latsu. "Look out, Latsu!" Caen said as he pushed him out of the way. He was able to block both the attacks from the mavericks. "You doing good, Latsu?" He asked as he took a battle stance.

[Party]

Caen 17/17

Latsu 11/11

[Enemy]

Maverick 1 6/9

Maverick 2 7/9

Yeah im fine thanks Though He but all his power in his last attack to kill the Maverick he ran to it and slashed it through its chest it had died into millions of diamonds Caen lets work toghter on the last one!

[Party]

Caen 17/17

Latsu 11/11

[Enemy]

Maverick 1 K'O

Maverick 2 7/9