[PP - F1] «Secret Medicine of the Forest» (Latsu)

"You look exhausted!" he said as he stabbed the maverick in the chest. Caen pulled the sword upwards causing the Maverick to fall back a bit. "I can try to finish this guy off! Don't worry about a thing!" he said as he took another battle stance. "Get ready, Maverick!" He said as he dash towards the side of the maverick holding onto his head.

[Party]

Caen 17/17

Latsu 11/11

[Enemy]

Maverick 1 K'O

Maverick 2 4/9

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Caen picked up his sword and span around double slashing the maverick, killing it. The million of shards started falling ontop of Caen. "Eh, that was pretty fun." he said as he smiled at Latsu. Caen sat down next to the tree Latsu was sitting on. "We're almost there, I can sense the boss." he said as he closes eyes for a rest.

[Party]

Caen 17/17

Latsu 11/11

[Enemy]

Maverick 1 K'O

Maverick 2 K'O

[Reward]

70 Col rewarded to each player.

"That's right. I didn't even know I could do that." he said as he gripped his sword. He stood up and dusted himself off. "Ready? Let's go! The two players head out towards the direction of the end of the forest. The two players ended up in a field with many plants. "I head the Little Nepent has a 1% chance of spawn." he said as he started to slash plants.

He slashed every plant there Caen Thats the last plant i haven't slashed He had fell down exhausted and went to his menu and got out his water and tried to drink it This water is good!! he had started to drink more and more of it untill it was gone Aww i only had a little bit of it , he layed down on the ground.

"L-L-Let's just rest a bit." he said as he fell to the ground. "So this could be the Little Nepent." Caen said to Latsu as he wiped the sweat from his forehead. The two players laid there for hours and the plant hasn't moved an inch. "I don't think this is it. he said as he slashed the plant. Suddenly, the Little Nepent started to move. "W-W-What the hell is going on?" he said as he jumped back to Latsu.

[Party]

Caen 17/17

Latsu 11/11

[Enemy]

Little Nepent 30/30

Caen smirks, "Here I come!" He shouted as he started slashing the Little Nepent. He dashed towards the side and side swiped the Little Nepent. Caen stabbed both the swords against the floor to stop him from sliding. The Little Nepent tried to take a bite out of him, but he used both the swords and uppercut the Little Nepent at the jaw. This thing is more dangerous than it looks. Caen thought to himself as he charges for a second attack.

[Party]

Caen 17/17

Latsu 11/11

[Enemy]

Little Nepent 30/30

1-5 MISS | 6-8 HIT -2 | 9 CRIT -4 | 10 CRIT -6

Caen flipped his blonde hair and smirks, "I've got this buddy, I need you to relax and finish this off if I get restless." he said as he span towards the Little Nepent slashing the it a total of four times. The Little Nepent stared whipping Caen, but he blocks all the constant attack from the Little Nepent. He manage to slide pass the mob and started to slash the Little Nepent.

[Party]

Caen 17/17

Latsu 11/11

[Enemy]

Little Nepent 28/30

1-5 MISS | 6-8 HIT -2 | 9 CRIT -4 | 10 CRIT -6

Alright caen don't die on me! He fell back on the ground and watched caen fight the plant he knew at some point that he would have to get up from the ground or his friend was going to die but he belive that caen is going to do it , he got up from the ground, Caen hand me both of our swords!i have an idea! he stood their and waited for cane to hand him their swords.

Caen was able to slash the Little Nepent a couple more times. "Alright Latsu, it's your turn." he said as he threw both the swords close to Latsu. Caen jumped back enough to get away from the Little Nepent's reach. He sat on the floor awaiting for Latsu to unleash his plan onto the Little Nepent.

[Party]

Caen 17/17

Latsu 11/11

[Enemy]

Little Nepent 26/30

Hey cought both of the swords Alright lets see what your made of! he ran to the Little Nepent and slashed it everywhere untill he found his weak spot it had finally showed its heart, Thats the plants weak spot the heart! caen ill let you finsh him he jumped back to caen and handed him both of the swords and sat back on the ground.

[Party]

Caen 17/17

Latsu 11/11

[Enemy]

Little Nepent 19/30

Caen quickly grabbed both the swords and started to slash furiously against the Little Nepent, but a whip from the Little Nepent sent Caen back a few inches. "Ergh. Okay. Here's a triple slash!" he said as he quickly dashes forward head on at the Little Nepent. The force of the slashes brought the Little Nepent back a few inches as well.

[Party]

Caen 15/17

Latsu 11/11

[Enemy]

Little Nepent 16/30

Caen took a battle stance with both sword, as the sun went down. The power of his sword started to darken. Caen took a leap forward with a giant slash with both swords against the Little Nepent. Suddenly a shadow has emerged from Caen attacking the Little Nepent as well. "Go on, Latsu. I can handle this from here." he said as he gasped for more air. The night has been out and the more power Caen has gotten. He took a stance once more readying for another strike.

[Party]

Caen 15/17

Latsu 11/11

[Enemy]

Little Nepent 9/30

The shadow has overcomed the Little Nepent. Caen started to lose conscious. "Heh. It's not ove-" Caen had collapsed and the Little Nepent furiously started to whip Caen. He didn't get up from all the whipping, but he endured the pain. The Little Nepent backed up a few and ready to take a bite out of Caen.

[Party]

Caen 12/17

Latsu 11/11

[Enemy]

Little Nepent 7/30

Damn it caen ! i ran out of ideas i didn't know what to do becouse caen had both of our swords i had tighten my fists and ran to caen and jumped and grabbed our swords out of his hand Dieeeeeeeeeeee!!! i dashed to the Little Nepent and slashed it with the swords killing it .

[Party]

Caen 12/17

Latsu 11/11

[Enemy]

Little Nepent K'O