Elder Scrolls Online Beta Tommorow!

Anyone else got a key too for the beta weekend? Im really excited about it and cant wait, I heard some of the current beta testers have started to try and mod oculus rift support into the game too as it has a 1st person mode.

Seems interresting, ill let you guys know how the game is over the weekend, im expecting allot of bugs and server crashes and its their first server stress test and beta weekend.

It didn't feel like an Elder Scrolls game. You really can't achieve the hype and personal connect you did in the single player games on the scale of an MMO. Morrowind you discovered you were the Neveraine reborn, Oblivion you discovered you were the chosen champion of Tameriel, and in Oblivion you were the next Dovakin. Those games gave meaning to who you are and what you could do. What I played in the last beta was a watered down version of every MMO. I didn't feel immersed, I didn't feel unique or special to the plot, the monsters were VERY generic and uninteresting almost as cardboard cutouts.

Ah. That doe sound kind of worthless. By the sound of it it really wasn't worth getting. There are plenty other MMOs that give the player that hype. I respect your opinion and I have heard that they have been going slightly downhill. I will wait to see what people say about this beta. I don't want to waste money on games I could find in the internet for cheaper or free.

what im starting to gather (by everyone else's thoughts) is that Bethesda shouldnt really have bothered only because the game itself doesnt seem like anyone will play knowing they have absolutely NO reason for continuing the game since you have no significance to the word around you. Im expecting there to be a lot of players grinding for EXP, and tons of PvP since a lot of the Elder Scrolls was about killing random people and just having the ability to kill anything (that isnt important) and everything.