[PP-F2] <<Feeding the Enemy>> (Will & Raidou)

Will was traveling trough his the woodlands of floor three with as cool wind rushed trough the area causing the grass and trees to sway along rhythmically as a smile subconsciously finds its way on his face. Will was a man on a mission, He had heard tale of of a way to tame wild creatures by feeding them some sort of mysterious food which was provided to him by a strange gypsies. Will had always had a favorite fantasy creature, the Phoenix. A bird on fire, one that lived on trough the ages and past any injury and would always persist. Will could think of no better pet as soon as he got the means for the capture he immediately went to a successful information broker and learned that atop the flat mountain of Floor two a cave can be found and in the depths of said cave a nest of phoenix laid. And so Will prepared the night before to set out on what would likely be both a dangerous and life changing adventure.

Will travels trough the forest with almost no trouble. "Hu that's funny....." Will chuckles. "The last time I traveled trough here I was beset on all sides by wolves and barely escaped." Will recalls the endevour with a large smile. " I suppose I've gotten much stronger since then so now the mobs on this floor are avoiding me." Will thinks to himself as he reaches the base of his target mountain. Looking up he cant help to grin widely at the thought that very soon he would have his own pet phoenix.

Raidou is walking aimlessly testing the area after just reaching floor 2 not entirely sure where to start, finds himself at an impasse. having no knowledge of the area and no quests, he decides to park himself on a nearby stump and survey the area. thinking to himself Raidou ponders "where to start here, I'm still under equipped i think for this kind of difficulty".

Will Sighs as he looks left and right not spotting any way up the mountain that is unless he wanted to chance climbing and in a death game such as this he was not willing to take such a risk, as brave as he was will was not stupid. "Looks like I need to find a way up." He groans not wanting to wait any longer for his reward. "No use in complaining." He mentally berates himself as he chooses to take the left hopeing he made the right decision.

Raidou is sees a high mountain, "Perfect!" he thinks to himself, beginning to climb up it to get a better vantage point. Raidou begins to test his luck using his sword to climb the mountain, using it as a climbing hook and positioning himself further up. Raidou then falls right on his rump...

Will hummed as he walked along and stopped in his tracks as he tumbled down the side of the mountain landing hard on the ground causing will to grimace "Ouch..." He mutters thinking of how painful that looked. "Better make sure hes ok." he says to himself as he hurry's over to the other player "Hey man, you ok? What happened."

Will shrugs and chuckles as he rubs the back of his head. "Not much but in a game of life and death like this It cant hurt to help if someone gets hurt." Will chuckles. "Not to mention I just joined a new guild and its a part of our mo to help people." Will follows his eyes up the mountain and grins. "You know i'm trying to get up there to if you wanna tag along." Will offers. "Unless you think you can make it up there faster with you're exemplary climbing skills." he teases.

Raidou is at a loss, he has no sense of direction and needs to go up the mountain to find his way back or anywhere. "I don't need your help, I just need to find a way up!". Quickly looking around, Raidou spots a crack in the wall where his sword was, quickly slamming into the small entrance, it expands in a crash and opens more to the force. Raidou would leave if he could, but he reconsiders looking back "He will probably still be here when I return". Raidou's face begins to contort into a ghastly shape, to emulate his discomfort.

Will raises his hands "Whoa whoa pal you got the wrong idea. I was only offering you to tag along with me as I looked for a way up." Will says defensively. and his eyes open wide as an entrance into the mountain breaks open from Raidou's strike "Holy [censored] man I think you just found me a shortcut! I was trying to get into the mountains depths and you just found a secret entrance!" Will says excitedly as he walks into the opening and past Raidou.

Raidou having no other options, decides to reluctantly follow his now would be companion. Raidou follows behind this other player, keeping his eyes peeled for anything worth note in the cave.

Raidou picks up the faint scent of lavender from deeper inside the cave, with an off scent of brimstone.

Will marches trough the narrow With an eager spring to his step as he catches a whiff of the lavendery brimstone scent "Ugh gross." Will murmurs as he pinches his nose. He takes a casual look back noticing the other player inching along behind him. "So what brings you to this mountain?" Will asks curiously.

"Gah what is with that smell!" Raidou shouts out, then realizing hes being spoken at. Raidou continues keeping his eyes from interlocking with his would be verbal attacker, "I just don't know where the hell to go, i'm new to this floor and i got separated from the entrance."Raidou continues through the cave, the only direction he can go at this moment and deals with his companions verbal assault.

Will chuckles "Well If you want once i'm done here I can take you back to the town? I don't really know to much about floor two I skipped over it when I leveled to fast." Will offers as he un-pinches his nose and instead resolves to breath trough his mouth. He steps out of the narrow passage onto a narrow ledge the spirals twenty meters upwards to what look's like a large whole in a the wall. "Progress!" Will grins as he looks downwards and gulps his eyes opening wide. A large pool of magma lays maybe 200 feet below.

Raidou's stomach growls, taking away any and all hope he has of denying his partners offer. he moves back down the hallway they came from. gets his foot set up against a rock Raidou activates sprint and breaks for the end. slamming on the doors entrance and pawing his way up from almost certain death.

Raidou takes 1 point of damage

Raidou scoffs backward "Yeah well I made it didn't I, you coming or not!". Peering forward, Raidou sees a bewildering spectacle of lights ahead, dancing on what seems to be stairs. Raidou shouts again "What the hell are you going after some kind of fire monster, with the lava and the death and this scent of brimstone."