[PP-F6] Feeding The Enemy (ruri)[COMPLETE]

He had been wandering the floors in search of something to do and a on meeting a strange gypsy he had found what he was going to do. The mysterious person had told him that if he feeds a monster a he could tame it. He figured it would be easy enough. He started for the exit of the town before stopping to think about what exactly he was in for. He decided he would need a partner to help him out on this one. He immediately climbed up a tree and sent out a party invite to any nearby players hoping they wouldn't be one of those murderers he had heard about.

She saw the notification from some player Haine had been talking about for a while now. She looked at the location, heading towards the bottom of the tree where the player had actually been. Looking up the tree she saw the red headed boy smiling and waving up at the boy a small grin placed across her face as she stared up at him hoping he would come down eventually.

He sees a player with an orange icon approach the tree that he had been sitting. He waited to see what she would do and was shocked when she smiled and waved him. "Why would a pk wave at me?" He saw her level and decided to try and make an ally. "Hi, i'm Kokuyo! I guess you came to help me out!" He hopped out of the tree and waved back, noticing she had the same blue hair as Haine. "So, you ready for an adventure!"

"Indeed, I'm ready!" She smiled at the little boy knowing this was indeed the kid Haine was talking about. "Haine has wanted us to meet for a while now, I'm her little sister It's a pleasure to meet you. I'm Ruri!" She grinned and introduced herself, putting her palm in front of her as if it was a greeting handshake.

"So that's why she had the same hair color." "Well, let's not waste any time then!" He immediately shook her hand and started for the gate out of town and motioned for her to follow him. He stopped as soon as they exited the town and turned to ruri. "Oops, I forgot to tell you the whole reason your coming! I'm trying to get a familiar! I'm supposed to feed the creature I want as my familiar to tame it."

She nodded to the boy not really knowing what sorts of animal he wanted exactly. "What creature do you want, and what sort of food did you get to feed it?" She asked the red haired boy hoping that he had some knowledge for it all. Hoping that he didn't have to explain it all to him as she looked around hoping to find something he might like.

He already knew the answer to that question! "I'm looking for an Eyelash Viper!" He had put a lot of thought into it and decided that it would make for a valuable ally. "The gypsy lady gave me some frogs to feed it!" He continued down the path towards the dense forest where he was sure to find one. "Let's just hope we don't run into trouble on the way there."

Ruri nodded and continued forward with the red headed boy. A grin still upon her face hoping that should finish the adventure soon enough. "So, any idea of where to find it?" She looked toward the 8 year old a grin still on her face. As she hoped that she might find something about to happen or even perhaps find the snake.

He stopped as they reached the edge of the forest and stared into the forest. "Here we go." He looked to ruri, then stepped into the forest and immediately stepped back as two wolves jumped out of the underbrush and stood in there path. He pulled out his sword and charged one of the wolves. He brought his blade down towards the wolf, but slipped on a rock and stumbled and missed the wolf. He quickly jumped back beside ruri before the wolf could strike back.

She saw the wolves suddenly appear, a smirk crossed Ruri as she jumped forward at them hoping to get a hit with her katana. She ended up with a miss, returning to the red headed boy's side she smiled. Encouraging the 8 year old to attempt to hit the wolves.

Ruri: 65/65

Kokuyo: 11/11

Wolf 1: 5/5

Wolf 2: 5/5

Ruri grinned, running forward once more as she attempted to strike at the wolves. Hoping for a awesome strike. Her katana moving in front of her as she managed to hit the first wolf, bringing his HP down to 0 as he exploded into many tiny crystals, A smile on Ruri's face as she remained at Kokuyo's side. Nodding over to him and hoping he would strike the other wolf as well.

Ruri 65/65

Kokuyo 11/11

Wolf 0/5

Wolf 5/5

He froze for a moment and realized just how strong this person was. He would need to make sure he didn't make her an enemy. He shoved that back in his mind and focused on the wolf. He went for a simple strike and managed to get a clean shot in its head. He jumped back beside ruri and smiled.

Ruri 65/65

Kokuyo 11/11

Wolf 2/5

She gave him a thumbs up as she sprinted forward once more hoping to get a clean hit. Her katana moved in front of her but a turtle had been moving in front of her, making her trip as she missed the attack, eventually getting back and returning to Kokuyo with a frown across her face by then.

Ruri 65/65

Kokuyo 11/11

Wolf 2/5

She sprinted forward once more hoping to get an attack, and for the wolf to die... She managed to hit the wolf for 6 damage seeing it demolish into millions of tiny crystals. "There we go! Now to continue our adventure!" Ruri spoke with a huge grin on her face as she begun to continue the adventure, walking down the path once more.

Ruri 65/65

Kokuyo 11/11

Wolf -4/5

They continued down the path searching for the elusive Eyelash Viper. They were gonna have to really look to find this thing. They explored the forest, searching through trees and bushes to find the bright red flower that the viper commonly hid in. "Hey, ruri! I think I found it!" He ran ahead and approached the flowers cautiously, but waited for ruri before searching the trees.

She grinned and nodded thinking that they would be able to finish this quest soon, seeing the many flowers. She picked one and stood up feeling something slither near her, a shiver ran up her spine. "Now that's a snake if I ever heard one.." She spoke knowing that that could indeed be the snake they were looking for.