[SP-F3] All the Queen's Men [ Completed]

Episode 1: Edge of Nocturnon

Argumail stood alone untainted by the flames behind him, he turned and began to walk towards the flame. The flames greeted him the a fiery passion, to accept the blood of one who is mad. He stepped on them he didn't scream in pain, the flame sizzled with anger against his defiance to them. "Who next?!" Argumail screamed covered in the blood of his party who had fallen.

Unknown enemies inched closer they smelled the blood roasting on the fire ,they could feel the heat against theIr skin. They stood unchanged til the heard a sound of something like the beating of a heart. They sneered at Argumail they couldn't let him escape.

<<<< 8 days ago>>>>>>>

Argumail was walking in the mountain with a goat he had killed and planned on cooking it up. He laughed and then he stopped and turned around. He saw a man dressed in purple and he smiled at him. All of the sudden Argumail felt drowsy, He searched himself and found a dart. " Son of a...", Argumail said drowsily and then fell over. He awoked to see a middle-aged woman with black hair staring at him.

" You know solo-ing is quite stupid in this date 'n age," She said unsincerely.

" You know not brushing your teeth is quite stupid?" He said unconsciously.

The woman yanked her head back turned around, then she checked her breath. Argumail got up and looked at the place he was in. He look at her and said," Where am I?"

The woman solemnly turned around and said," This is Nocturnon. The very top anyway.''

She walked on the a throne and smiled triumphly. She could see Argumail was upset, she laughed," What's wrong... scared."

"No, You see I had a goat that I was going to eat but, when I was captured... I misplaced it.", Argumail said confused.

" Seriously, you're worried about goat meat!... Who even eats goat's meat?!" She shouted.

" Well, I do.... obviously." Argumail said quite bluntly," Look just why I'm I here?"

She smiled had just put her in control of conversation again. She grinned uncontrollably," The Nocturnon is a labyrinth under The Crimson Mountain. The labyrinth is covered with Nocturna, women with no eyes who have brute swords. They aren't super strong but there are alot of them. When you get to the bottom they a large box called the Pandoren with contain a sword called Nightmare. To answer why you're here... We need bodies to throw at the Nocturna and the Labyrinthian boss , Reddosabēji."

He smiled.....

Episode 2: The Most Powerful Piece on the Board

He smiled... he could almost taste the victory and he knew that sword would be his. He wanted to analyze her brain, how strategic was her thought. " Tell me, Miss... Do you play chess?" He asked.

" No, but my second in command does. why?", The lady said puzzled.

" May I play her... just the final wishes of a deadman." Argumail smiled

The woman thought about for a second.

" Akuma, get out here!" She shouted

A short strawberry blonde girl ran out," Yes ma'am, we almost have the Nocturnon's doors open."

The women nodded and then said," This guy challenged you to a chess game... kick his ass."

She looked at Argumail and laughed," I was a chess champion in high school are you sure."

Argumail smiled and waved his hand towards a chess board he had already set up. " Your color?"

"White... It gets first move" she nearly shouted

"Interesting." Argumail said callously.

She moved out her knight, Argumail smiled," Napoleon?! I must say you surprised me."

Argumail moved the pawn in front of his queen one space. " 4 move checkmate do you take me for a fool?", She laughed

She moved he knight to prevent this and then she waited. He took out his bishop and smiled. She felt uneasy because she realized that Argumail knew what she was. She took her pawns and move them after every move that Argumail made until she killed his queen." I captured her... your done."

Argumail smiled and moved his pawn up and put right by her king,"Checkmate!"

Akuma stared at the board, how could she have lost to a pawn!

"You believe in that killing the queen will solve your problems, while you do see that pawns can be a threat." He said solemnly

He looked at her and he saw as Terrence," Shall we go I not going to stay long then I need to!"

Episode 3: Blind

>>>> Twelve hours later<<<<<

Argumail was almost died, He tasted the blood flowing back in mouth. He smiled at the Nocturna as his plowed through the other captured players. He looked at the way she cut down the other players and was inspired.He never felt this way before, Argumail had to challenge her will she was still in her prime. He ran to her location and used a sword skill and drove the sword deep into the nocturna's right arm. She hissed and thrashed around, he grinned his victory was at hand he began to walk towards her. The Nocturna stood, she knew that her world was coming to a end. Argumail hardly could steady his blade, he was so excited. He knew that look she was give him it was the same one her sisters give him, the face of final destination. He relished in her despair and fear.

Argumail took a step back and smiled, he wanted to enjoy this moment a little long. She ran at him screaming, she wouldn't be defeated by a mere boy. At the last second, he side stepped her and slammed the flatness of sword on her throat crushing her wind pipe. The Nocturna's eyes look at Argumail with fear and wonder, how could move better and fast then her?

Argumail looked away from her displeased. Really he wished that she struck him down so, this nightmare could end. He walked towards the fallen creature. "Whhaaa.... arrrre youuuuu?!" She gasped.

"A far greater monster then you." He cried, before he stabbed her through the back.

She screamed and howled and then she stopped and smiled," Maaaay youuuu fffind peace asss I haveeee. Monster."

Argumail walked away his heart bound to the blade he used to chopped so many foes. He turned around and ripped the sword out of the dead nocturna and the he licked it. Then he readied it because he heard something.

"Is it over?", a little girl asked covered in battle scars, both of her eyes gone. She laid there on a large rock cough up blood.

" Yea." Argumail said tenderly, he ran over to her. She faced him as if she could see him.

" I need you to know that I can't die as long as believe in Jesus" she said with every fiber she had left

"I know." he answered

" I need you to do me a flavor.", She asked

"Anything." he answered

" Kill me and make it out of here alive." she said with a weak smile

Argumail didn't try to fight her. He just plunged his sword into her stomach.

" Maybe even you, Argumail the greatest monster of them all, can one day finally be at peace with yourself. Argumail.... Argumail.... Argu." she said til her eyes fogged over.

" Maybe... there no sanctum for me.", He cried as he squeezed the girl until she was erased. " Its not fair why does everyone die around me."

He sobbed til he felt like he had no more tears. He began to laugh, his laughter filled the Labyrinth.

"Perhaps its time I pay the Reddosabēji a visit." he smiled.

And then he opened the doors...

Episode 4: Means to a End

The doors opened and the muggy air rushed out. The smell of decay filled the air. The darkness wrapped around Argumail, and he eyes with compressed. " I must say you are quite the dragon, Kita no Ryu!", a beautiful woman's voice said

"Reddosabēji is that you, I wonder when you would show up." Argumail laughed

"I'm right here." she said as Argumail turned to see her. She was far away but, Argumail walked as slowly as possible. As he got closer her face changed into know other that... Louise's. The bleak room changed into the restaurant they went on their first date. In front of him, Louise sat down in her red dress at the table filled with Kerosene for candles. There was a case of Cubian cigars.

" Louise, I thought yo..... Reddosabēji you are quite clever", Argumail said cheerfully

"I'm afraid the game has changed Argumail." she smiled

"Really, the game stays the same from me." he laughed," We stand to three steps from hell and you calling it 8 will not make a difference."

He sat down and then smiled at her intensely. He felt her uneasiness in the her darkness. "You aren't like other bosses." he declared.

" I bet that works on all of them?" she said unfazed.

She looked at him and smiled," For what darkness, is your soul locked away?, maybe the Kita No Ryu you're hurt or maybe you're have been with us the whole time."

"Wrong my dear, I walk alone!." He said unhesitatingly.

" I'm hurt 'Legasus'." she whispered

Legasus was his gamertag when he meet Louise after that day she called him that.

" You wish to tangle with you mind that you can possibly beat and tactic that are more sound than anyone's." He said with a sad strain on his voice. He could feel himself collapsing and then he realized what she was doing. He turned around repelled a large spiked tail and then cut it in half. It shattered the glass where the kerosene was in and it spilled all over the lady. She fell over sit in her red dress.

Argumail reached of a cigar and lit it. He smiled at the embers rising from it. " Can you see it 'Checkmate' even before the game has start? The fear of even the sovereign lords of this hell.... All of them about to crown the new satan.Riveting"

He walked behind the table and took one more look at his opponent and he said," I must thank you though you give me the thing that I always wanted, one more date with Louise. But unfortunately, I can't return any kindness."

The cigar more brilliantly than before so put it close to his lips. I look at her as she tried to rise and said," Unfortunately, I don't smoke do you?" and he threw the cigar to her. She caught on fire screaming and hollering.

"Argumai..." she whispered.

He looted her and then he walked to the chest and opened it. In truth he didn't want to kill her but, it was a means to a end.

Season Finale: Where All Things End.

The walk up for the Lair of Reddosabeji was long and strenuous. Argumail walked up the stair case that lead to the top. He looked at the fallen brethren as they exploded.he was the lone survivor and he looked at the labyrinth now tomb and then walked up and into the light. He was welcomed by a breeze and the sound of a flute. He followed the lovely music and then he heard silence. He heard a thud so, rushed the area. Akuma stared at the middle age woman on the ground," I'm sorry Peyton"

She looked up and saw Argumail laughing," My dear, I thought we talked about this?" She smiled at him and she sat down at Peyton's Throne. She said without falter." My employer wanted this guild but, more importantly, he wants you died."

Argumail chuckled and said," I thought as much."

He turned to see was surrounded by men about 6. He looked and saw a bucket filled with fire so kick over. Flame rose high in the air.

Argumail stood alone untainted by the flames behind him, he turned and began to walk towards the flame. The flames greeted him the a fiery passion, to accept the blood of one who is mad. He stepped on them he didn't scream in pain, the flame sizzled with anger against his defiance to them. "Who's next?!" Argumail screamed covered in the blood of his party who had fallen.

The enemies inched closer they smelled the blood roasting on the fire ,they could feel the heat against theIr skin. They stood unchanged til the heard a sound of something like the beating of a heart. They sneered at Argumail they couldn't let him escape. He equipped His new sword. He looked at it and charged, slicing one guy in half.(1....)

He walked into the flames and laughed. His red eyes gleamed in the flames. Suddenly, One man charged Argumail, but Argumail threw his sword in to the man's chest.(2...) He ripped it out and turned around and slashed another guy's leg and then Citadel executed him.(3...) That took to long and then was slashed across the back. Argumail laughed and gritted his teeth. He turned and stabbed the man through his lower abdomen.(4...) He backflipped and plunged his sword into another's head. The last man looked at Argumail with fear. Argumail looked at him and shook his head," All the Queen's Men are dead... your the last one so run."

"No don't" Akuma screamed but it was to late as soon as he turned around he was beheaded by Argumail. His sword got struck in stone column.(6!)

He turned around and walked to Akuma," In all of my days never had to torture a woman but, I guess there is a first time everything right?"

Akuma shouted to save herself," I work for a guild called the Aincrad Mafia..... Their are at war with the Triad. My bosses name is... Beverett and runs Javeron's Salon,.. ummm that's all I know please don't torture me."

Argumail patted her on the head," Don't worry I won't torture you."

Akuma looked up at Argumail and then, slit her throat. Her astonishment washed over her face

"Sorry but this where all things come to an end." Argumail said as her rubbed her head.