[PP-F4]Exploring New Areas (Kiluia)[Complete]

She wanders around the snow covered town before sighing and leaning against a tree.She loved the cold and tries to spend as much time as she can on this floor. She wanted to explore and maybe even raid a dungeon or something, but she figured it would be too much for her to handle. She swiped her left hand and sent a pm and waited for the person to arrive. She quickly goes into a daze as she thinks about the times before she came into SAO.

The snowfall was the best part of this area. It suited him quite well as he walked along the hillside of the town. The soft snow crunched underneath his weight and he watched kids and couples and others just enjoying themselves. In the real world, his parents house was always covered in snow. He had grown up that way until he ran away from it all. His eyes gazed upon Miki who was by herself staring into the distance.

He had come to the town since he had free time from training. It had been a few days since they had their last adventure. It was a bit boring to relax and his guild was still busy plotting. Oh well." Hey, Miki" He shouted to her from a hill. He gave a slight wave as he walked down.

She turned to see the familiar face walking down the side of a hill and a smile immediately spread across her face as she waved back to him. "Hey kiluia! How are you?!" She stood up and looked towards the snowy field, then back to Kiluia."What brings you out to the 4th Floor?"

He blinked several times at Miki and answered her. " You? I thought you sent me a message..? " He was a bit puzzled at her statement but it was a long day. " I also love snow. " His pale skin seemed to meld with the surroundings of the area. " How are ya? "

She blushed a deep crimson as he asked her "You? I thought you sent me a message?" "S-Sorry, I had forgotten!" She had forgotten about the massage she sent. Putting her hands behind her back she smiled and responded to his next question. "I-I'm good, and you?"

This was a bit different side of Miki. She seemed nervous as he analyzed the situation. He cleared his throat and then smiled. " I've been pretty good. Went to Selds shop and bought some stuff. Hung out with a few friends and that's when I got your message. Over all its been a good day. " He looked fancy with his new gear. " I'm glad you've been good since the last time we spoke. Any new adventures ?"

She stared at him with a confused look. "Seld? I guess it doesn't matter... anyways, I met a girl named Haine recently." She looked around at the many players and NPC's then back to Kiluia. She didn't really like being in crowded places all that much. "D-Do you think we could go someplace a l-little less crowded?"

" Ah.. so you've met my lieutenant. I'm in her guild. " He nodded. " Sure if you want. " He answered her question. He stepped down the slope and slid down with ease down the side. This was his favorite past time since he was a child. " What do you think of Haine?" He questioned as they were traveling.

Body breezed down the hillside and down to the bottom of the small slope. His gaze then went over to Miki awaiting her answer.

She slides down the hill before answering his question. "Haine... she is very fun to be around. Always happy and energized, we are like polar opposites." She giggled as she said this and jogged to catch up to Kiluia. "So, I guess you were wondering why I called you out here? Well the truth is... I-I didn't really have a reason! I just f-figured we could spend some time together. If t-that's not an imposition!"

"Haine is extremely bubbly.. and eccentric. But an overall great person who means well. " He nodded in agreement. Her words echoed as just wanting to be together and his face slightly reddened. But dismissed the thought. " I would love to hang out with you. " He rolled a snow ball and launched it into the distance. " Usually don't get to do this. " He smiled. " So okay. What did you wanna do? "

She stops and puts her finger on her chin as she thinks. She walks over too him and smiles."Well, we could maybe get to know each other better first. I still don't know you very well." She grabs his wrist and starts running down the snow covered streets and out of the town gate. "I k-know a nice spot we could go to!" She knew very few people go there and it was really close to the town they were in, only about 1 mile.

This was rather sudden as he was dragged off through the snow streets. Her enthusiasm was to be admired though. She wasn't like this when they first met. He held onto her hand running trying not to lose her. His gaze was given to the other players as they watched the two run away. " Okay!" He shouted as they ran to their destination.

She stand and smiles as she looks out at the view from their location. She had taken him to a large hill that looks over a vast snowy plain. "I-I figured since you liked n-nature and all, that..." She trailed off as her face flushed a deep crimson again. She stood and looked out at all the mobs running about and the snow falling across the fields. Miki had always loved going to places like this to be alone. "I'm sorry I dragged y-you out here. I t-thought it might be a good place to talk." She sits down against a tree and looks out across the field, her eyes sparkling with energy.

" In the real world, I grew up with nature. My family was a ...secretive family so we lived near mountain sides or wooded areas." He began. " The woods and snow..just everything reminds me of happy times. " He gazed at her and smiled . " Don't be nervous. " She was the exact opposite of Kana he thought. But he knew Kana way longer do he was able to pass that judgment.

"Secretive?" She shrugged the thought off and noticed him gazing at her. She turned away and clapped her hands on her face. "Come on Miki, get a grip!" She exhaled and looked back and held his gaze for a moment before internally shaking herself out of the daze. "So, how about I start. What's your favorite color?"

He blinked several times at the young girl and couldn't understand why or what was going on. She seemed to be at odds with herself as he answered. " It's white. " He said and referred to the snow around them."It's pure to me. " He also stated. " What's yours ? " He asked back as he still continued to analyze her.

She giggled before responding to his question. "White, huh? Mine is black, the complete opposite." The nervousness was leaving as she continued on with the conversation, which was good. The smile faded as she notices him just staring at her with a blank expression painted on his face, but she ignores it. "What is your theme song, or a song that describes your thought well?"

She jumped as the snowball hits her face and bursts snow on her. She giggled as she stood up and scooped up a snowball to retaliate. She launched the snowball at him as she spoke. "I've never heard that song before. Mine would have to be Bring Me To Life: by Evanescence. Have you heard it?" She scoops up another snowball just as a precaution.

" Yeah. Good song. It suits you very well. " He watched the snowball fly by him as he moved to the side. " Gotta be quicker little lady." He didn't throw the snow ball he had. He just started to make it bigger to make a base of a snow man.

" So..what were you like before this game?" His question got a bit more in depth then just routine ones. He wanted to make sure to retain all of the information just in case.