[PP-F4]Exploring New Areas (Kiluia)[Complete]

Her smile faded and she freezes staring at the ground when he asked that. She wasn't really comfortable telling about her past, so she tried to quickly change the subject by actino like she had never heard the question. "Oh a snowman! Here I'll help you!" She rolls the snowball across the snoworld until It was smaller than the base, but still pretty big. She lifted it up and placed it on top of the base before smiling st kiluia and grabbing another snowball.

She sighs and looks over towards him."No I dont. If you tell yours then I have to tell mine! I'm not comfortable telling my history..." She finishes rolling the head and places it on top of the other snowballs. She then runs to a nearby tree and snaps 2 small twigs for the arms and hands one to Kiluia. "Here you go! Got any carrots?"

He watched her get defensive about the subject and nodded." I'll tell you mine anyway. And no..no carrots. " He looked around but nothing resembled a nose. " My name is Killian Seiko.." He spoke while hunting for a rock." I'm currently 16 years old and I'm the youngest son of Seiko Enterprise. "

Seiko enterprise was a corporate outlay of protection programs for celebrities, pop idols, and political figures in the real world. " It's something I'm not proud of.." He sighed." My family are glorified paid bounty hunters as well. Bring Em dead or alive they say. Most of the targets wind up dead." He muttered looking at a rock that looked nice.

He placed the rock as a nose and gazed at her." Then I was born. Platinum hair...blue eyes. My mother and father both have jet black hair and brown eyes. A genetic mystery. Both parents tried to love me..especially my father. He paid every expense for me and trained me to be like him...but I hated every moment of it."

She just stares as he ways this, not sure really how to respond. "Your you and nobody can change that. Live life the way you want to! When we get out of here let's try to meet up! My name is Miki Akashiya." She looked around and found a few small pebbles. She placed them in a row down the middle of the middle and bottom snowballs. "Well, that's how I try to be anyways."

His emotions started to hollow out as he continued his past plague." You don't understand. I leave. They find me. I hide. They find me. I've been beaten to an inch of my life and I've been scarred. " He continued still as he stopped and stared at his snow man." I've met dangerous people.. and I've met real nice people. I am trying to free myself from this bond."

He sighed as he felt the wintry chill. " This game was to release my anger but I'm trapped again. Yet I don't wanna go home. " His sigh was lost in the wind as he looked at her." We all have some sort of skeleton in the closet. Mines just the murderous kind."

She sighed as they put the finishing touches on the snowman. "Life may knock you down, but you can choose to get back up. Are you a quitter, or are you a fighter? We're here to have fun right now though, so let's try and forget our lives in the real world for now! Have anything else you wanna do?"

She pondered this for a moment before answering. "Well... I don't know." She follows him to what appeared to be a frozen lake. While Kiluia was looking at the lake she quickly took the chance to grab a snowball and shove it down his shirt. "Gotcha!" She giggles and steps back while he winces from the cold.

His back arced as he felt the ice melt initially when it struck his back. "Argh." He yelped and tried desperately to take the ice out. " That's mean." He muttered. His eyes glared at her playfully with a piece of ice in hand. " Better run little girl."

She grins at him mischievously. "That was for earlier!" She sees him turn around and say, "Better run little girl!" She then sees the ice in his hand and knew why she should be running. She dashes away from him in the opposite direction, but she knew she couldn't outrun Kiluia.

She freezes midstep as he just stands and laughs at her. She blushes a light red as she had been caught off guard and tricked so easily. She strolls back over to him and stands by him and looks out across the frozen lake. She takes a deep breath then turns to Kiluia. "Kiluia, are you seeing anyone?"

His laughing subsided as he heard the question. In truth, no. He was hoping for her to come around and see that he was a great person to be with. But he kept waiting." No... I'm not seeing anyone." He admitted. " I want to but it won't happen." He laughed at his own misery. His own discord made him falter. He was in love with his best friend. But he never let it bother him. Often he would drown himself with fighting. " Why? Are you?"

She was confused at what he had said. It seemed personal so she didn't question it, but answered his question. "Well, no I'm not either." She stared into his azure eyes, her eyes sparkling in the evening light. "Well, If your not with anyone, then why not be with me?"

It had to of been the first time a girl had asked him out..ever. His eyes gazed into hers for a brief minute before he could say anything. " I.. can't. " He finally admitted." I mean.. you are a great girl and all... " His words drifted as he thought of Kana. " But I'm waiting for someone.. maybe waiting forever. " He stood up and stared at the sky. " I don't know how to say it but I'm not sure what to do here. " He felt strange. He felt love for Kana. But it was complicated. Then there was this girl he had met twice.. she wanted a connection with him.

Finally, after thinking about, he spoke. " I want to be your friend. I can't say for sure what time will tell. Maybe our roads will intertwine." Was this how Kana felt when he confessed? Sure it wasn't a confession of love but to tell someone that now wasn't the right time felt like he was breaking someone's heart." I gotta go." He sighed." I need to think." He started walking to the direction of the portal. " Don't hate me yet."

"Waiting for someone?" She had figured this roulette happen seeing as they had only met twice. "I... understand." She watches as he a bright light flashed and he disappears to wherever he was going. She lingers beside the frozen lake then decides to do the same. She was going to try and train and become stronger and one day leave this death game.

Complete

Rewards:

• 200 col each (400 x 1 complete page ÷ 2 players)