[OP-F1] Out for a stroll

Ooh: Woops. Sorry. I was asleep.

"We should probably leave him in one of the Inn rooms... Until he can get better." He said. Still carrying the familiar. He looked around on his map to to look for a decent inn."So what are you guys going to do next? I'm going back to grinding Col and Exp as usual..." He said while looking at the map.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright lets go, he said walking with Zelrius on his shoulder. He had been getting wierd looks from other players and he didn't really like it.

He opened the door of the inn and asked the barkeep if there were any spair rooms for the night and the bar keep pointed down a hall,"There is a spair on the end down that hall there". Takuto laid down Zelrius on the bed in the room and looked at Kenny. he opened his menu and went to his friends list he only saw one so he decided to add another.

Takuto wants to be your friend

-accept

-deny

Zelrius slowly stood back up, mumbling to himself Miles not being able to even flinch because of extreme fatigue himself. Zelrius wasn't mad. He wasn't happy, He wasn't sad. He was nothing. He only stood, disorientated on the events over the last days. He glanced around. not sure what he was doing in the wilderness.

(Yes, a dream, good guess, I didn't make that too apparent)

Zelrius slept, rather peacefully considering what he does and what he's been through. He simply laid down at the inn and dreamt on. In this dream, he was stuck in infinite slush of ice, unable to move without slipping, whereas the rest of the Floor cleaners: Zauis, Shark, Asen, and Aoife simply moved on without him, Leaving him alone, and without friends, this istantly shattered as he now fell into a Desk a his old school, where he was in the same exact situation, other then of course, here he had Miles.

OOC: Kenny Ill post as soon as I can get my Character's sword from a mission. but until then Ill just try my best to rp here.

Takuto came back to the Inn he seen Kenny sitting at a table nearby. takuto walked over and sat down across from him.

"So... how's our pacient doing?", Takuto sarcastically said rubbing the back of his neck. He looked over to the stairs half expecting Zelrius to step down.

• 1 year later...