Lock and Load!

Alright SAO-mites, it's time to Lock and Load!

That's right, the Gun Gale Online forums are ready for a special invite only beta. So get ready to strap on your gun belt, grab some ammo, and hit the wastelands because the biggest PVP fest we have seen on our game yet is about to open.

So, you might be asking yourself right now, provided you have stopped your nerdgasm, how do you gain entry to this sweet deal?

The answer is simple, I want photos. Give me a photo of yourself showing me your warface and showing me your gun so I will know that you are ready. (If you have a real gun, awesome, if you don't just make one with your fingers)

Now, I know that not all of you have facebook or can post silly pictures there, so here is the deal...

People who score entry to the Beta by filling this dorky photo requirement will gain an extra $50 of starting cash to spend on gear, and they will also score a special invite that will allow them to invite another player into the game without having to post the picture. The lucky invited player will not gain the $50 or an Invite of their own to give away, that is a special prize for those willing to show how ready they are for Gun Gale.

This Beta Event will run for 2 weeks, while we get a good idea of how the system works in practice, and will then shut down for final maintenance. Beta testers will be able to keep their character, items, and money earned during their participation in the Beta test once the game goes fully live.

So, lock and load my fellow SAO-mites, because it's time to hit the wasteland!