[PP-F6] <<Feeding The Enemy>> (Haine)

Kyouta rested in the floor six town and in a comfy bench he had spotted on the sidewalk. Nobody had been sitting there, so he figured out he would. Now he had somewhere to rest, that being taken care of. "I'm so bored... what should I do? I have to be productive if I want to make it out of here! I have to somehow..." the troubled teenager sighed internally before placing his head in his hands. "Then again, if it is combat situated, I think I've had my overload of fails. Besides healing over here is crucial. Isn't it? Ssshh stop thinking now..." he nodded before looking around the area in discomfort, a slight feeling of anxiety creeping over him. He shrugged it off his shoulders and tapped his foot on the ground repeatedly. "Hakunamatata. Means no worries... for the rest of your days," he chuckled lightly, whispering the words his father used to say all the time in while his eyes softened and he teared up lightly. His father was a very important being in his life. He died at such a young age, leaving his son behind in this world. The world he would learn to get used to. But yet again, Kyou was thrown into another one. Constantly and constantly his world was spinning far too fast. It didn't stop, it wouldn't stop.

Haine looked around the town of her favorite floor thoroughly, once... twice... and maybe thrice. It was crowded, just as she had expected of this town. It didn't surprise her anymore, the lower the floor... the more crowded it was. Floor one being the starting point, and the hotspot of Aincrad. It was also the place where the fear struck players resided. She hadn't been there for a while actually. She hadn't. In her gaze, she had spotted a blonde haired boy who looked rather overwhelmed. She was unsure about what to do, but then again... she heard him mumbling something about the famous <> quest. So she thought that jumping in would do something good. "Hello. You are seeking a familiar am I right?" the bluenette asked with a light smile.

Kyouta jumped slightly before nodding at the apparently stalk-ish player before him. "The farthest I've got is interest. Although I haven't put any action into obtaining one, I would like to. It's awkward to be having conversations with a random stranger. Guess it's totally fine in here," he shrugged with a slight laugh before staring straight at the ground, not knowing where to look or what else to say. He was always like this, even to his mother. He lacked the common eye contact. He just did...