[PP-F4]<<Feeding the Enemy>> Waddle Waddle!

Miaki stopped walking in front of Clarence and leaned in towards his face and began to stare him down. "Who else have you told...." He asked again. He had to know just how far out the information leaked. Was it just a some information brokers enjoying themselves or was it beyond that? He wasn't mad or anything but was not expecting word to get out so soon about him and Nikki. He wanted to get to the bottom of this or have an idea how far it had gone.

I put my hands together and smile gleefully. "Not many people. just Elyth, Haine, Ruri, Shanok, Zero, and .. Sakuri. I pause slightly on Sakuri's name but continue smiling."We even started planning out your wed-" I quickly cover my mouth, not suppose to tell that information. I quickly re-compose myself and smile again."You and Nikki are the cutest couple though!" I Fan-boy really hard over them getting married, me shipping the pair so hard.

'One, two, three, four, five.... six, counting him makes seven not including any information brokers that may have spilled it.' He counted off the number of people with this knowledge in his head. It would be a lot of people to silence. But considering this was a game of death and Miaki wasn't part of the mafia here this was more of a joke in his head. He wasn't gonna beat to a pulp anyone about this but he and Nikki hadn't figured out how to release this information. He was the leader of the <> and she the 2nd in command with the <>. How would that look? He was just glad he already had strong ties set with him and Saix their leader as well as Shark with <>.

Grabbing Clarence's shoulders he again spoke with surprise. "A wedding?!" He'd only just gotten engaged he wasn't even thinking about the wedding. It was all happening so fast, Controlling himself he took a breath and let go of the boy. "I hope yer better at collecting information than keeping it secret." Miaki joked. A big smile formed on his face at Clarence's fanboy outburst. "You think so? Hahaha"

"Yeah! You and Nikki are the front lining couple, she is badass. You're badass. You guys are like perfect for each other. I hope me and Sakuri have that kind of relationship." I say with a smile but then my eyes get huge, just now noticing what I just said.Crap! He knows now, me and my stupid mouth! God I hope he is okay with it. We are in the same guild but same gender too! God he will probably dis own me as a friend and kick me out of the Guild! Okay Clarence calm down. You are freaking over nothing that has happened. I mentally freak out and look down at the ground, nervous on what Miaki will say.

Miaki's composure slowly changed as he stroked his chin with one hand while his other arm was over his stomach. "So Sakuri huh?" He began in a neutral tone voice that made it difficult to gauge his attitude. He paced a couple of steps then looked over at the boy. So Clarence found someone, in their own guild no less. Miaki had noticed Clarence's face going red more often lately and wondered about it but kept it to himself. "This relationship wont cause any problems or issues now will?" He asked, turning his head to face Clarence. THe boy shook his head and said no. "Good, cause if it does then I'll have a problem. Dont give me one." He shifted his path towards where they were originally going.

I stare wide eyed slightly, but my smile comes back a bit and I look at Miaki."T-thank you, people aren't really understanding to say the least." I smile sadly and continue walking behind Miaki."Wait! Please don't say anything to anyone. Shanok and Elessar know from Elessar's introduction a while back. But other then them and you, no one knows. I would like to have them learn on their own time, and hopefully still be my friend." I quickly spurt out, nervous and not really adept in this situation.