[PP-F3] Return to the lake -Complete-

Seldentar lets Shiro sit back and laugh for a while. All of his time in this game so far he had spent treating it like a game. A prison, that was keeping him here against his will. Today though, felt different. He didnt feel trapped here right now, and was truely happy for the first time since he logged in.

"Thanks? What for?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The water was beautiful. It lapped at the shore with a calm serenity that soothed Shiro's tepid heart. It wasn't easy for Shiro to trust people. She barely even liked talking to people. She was practically a different person around Seldentar and that worried her. But she wasn't disappointed.

"For... the necklace. And bringing me out here. And... for helping me laugh. I can't remember the last time I laughed."

Seldentar smiles, and looks over at Shiro.

"Ive spent so much time fighting to get stronger, that I never stopped to appreciate the world I now live in. Until now. So thanks, for showing me.

He stands up, and turns around, extending his hand to Shiro.

"We have 3 material so far, we can work with that, or keep collecting. What would you like to do?"

She takes Seld's hand, lifting herself up.

"Is that really enough?"

She didn't mind sticking around and fighting the last couple of sea lions, but they had apparently got what they came for. And more. Perhaps it would be better to end the day on a high note. Besides, she didn't want to keep Seldentar from anything important. He'd already gone out of his way for her.

Seldentars hand lingers on hers for a moment, before he lets go. Turning around so she doesnt see his face, he takes a deep breath.

"It may be enough, but theres no guarantee. We could sit out here all day gathering metal for nothing, or get a great craft on the first try. Either way though, ill go with whatever you decide."

Shiro didn't want the day to end, but she was excited to see Seldentar perform his craft magic and forge a weapon. Just because the hunt ends didn't mean the time she spent with her new friend had to.

"I think the local fauna have suffered enough. I'd like to see what you can do with that ore!"

She smiled.

Seldentar takes one last look around the lake, before turning back. Smiling, he nods his head.

"Alright Shiro, lets get going. My shop is one floor down, so we need to use the teleport pad to move quickly. Let's head back to town."

He starts to move, waiting at her side until she joins him. Walking back to town, he thinks back on everything thats been happening.

Obtained 3 Atlantean Iron

Obtained 1600 col (All given to Shiro)