[PP-F1] Secret Medicine of the Forest

The cloak of the swordsman wore fanned out behind him like a blue blur as he charged forward, sword in hand. His target, «Little Nepent», seemed just as eager to initiate battle, as it gave a growl and lashed out with a whip. There was a time where he might have been scared, but now all he felt was the rush of go to his body. Days of fighting off against the mobs of the first floor had done well to temper his resolve and prepare him for the dangers of combat in this digital prison. So as the attack came flying towards him Atlas he raised his sword to block, little more than an iron scrap metal, he was able to parry it's attack.

I woke up in the tree from a strange disturbance. The ground sort of shakes for a minute then stopped. I looked ahead and noticed a player fighting a plant of some sort. It was weird because no one went in here, except me. Then I realize he must have gone to the lady in the square and accepted the quest. I smiled and climbed down the tree to watch him. I watched him move and attack. When I, stupidly, got in the plant's range of attack it's vine swung by me and held on tight to my leg. I tried to stay calm while it swung me in the air fast, trying to kill me. I reached for my sword and tried to cut it.

With an impact spark and a dull thunk, the attack hit the glowing blue shield and was repelled backwards by a rather good example of the Parry Skill. «Little Nepent» was knocked off balance, giving a strange warbling cry as it entered it's own Post Motion Frame, helpless for a sliver of a second until it could recover from the failed use of the skill. Normally Atlas would rush the attack, attempting to knock as much health off as he could with the use of one of his more powerful «Sword Skill», but today he was in a party, and he had fulfilled his job as forward, so it was time to let someone else take the attack. "Alright! «Switch»!" He said, leaping back and to the side, and leaving room for his party member to rush forward into an attack on the defenseless «Little Nepent».

[i invited another person if it's okay with you.]

[ooc- its all good!]

As the <> flailed and swung me around I finally got a hold of my sword. My eyes locked onto the movement of it and found the correct time to strike. I cut into its stem but it still had a tight grip on me. After I cut it, the <> enraged.

1-4 miss

5-6 -1 damage to plant

7-8 -2 damage to plant

9-10 -3 damage CRIT

Plant health <--- [you can decide how much health it has]

Mayonaka 17/17

Atlas 13/13

Atlas brought his sword up over his shoulder, settling himself in a balanced, low, stance. Mayonaka's attack enraged the creature, but her quick backwards roll took him out of range, causing the «Little Nepent» to shuffle forward to attack. This brought the creature in range for Atlas's own attempted Sword Skill, the One-Handed Straight Sword's Blue Exes. Activating his skill, Atlas shot forward and into the sky, his trajectory bringing him down right before his target, the sword cleaving over his shoulder and downward in a diagonal arc across the creature's body in a mighty leaping slash before the «Little Nepent» could attack Mayonaka.

1 - 5 = MISS

6 - 8 = 1 HIT

9 = 2 CRIT

10 = 3 CRIT

Mayonaka 17/17

Atlas 13/13

R 11/11

R followed into battle after Atlas lead but minding his distance. he clutched his sword in his right hand in front to brace for an attack but knew Atlas would be able to hold agro for the inital exchange. He drew his sword in his right moving radially to the creatures right. He pulled his sword back behind him to charge then waited for the signal. "«Switch»!" he heard then launched forward at the stunned creature activating «Lightning Crescent» slashing upward and to the left diagonally.

I rolled out of the <> grasp and went backwards. Another player whom I didn't know, had entered the battle. I tried not to get too worried but I got off track. I was in a fighting stance but was too concentrated on the new player I wasn't paying attention to my surroundings. The plant smacked my stomach, sending me backwards. I glared at the plant and charged at it, plotting revenge.

1 - 5 = MISS

6 - 8 = 1 HIT

9 = 2 CRIT

10 = 3 CRIT

<> 17/ 20

Mayonaka 15/17

Atlas 13/13

R 11/11