[PP-F2] Taming Beasts

Zauis awaited on Kat to get to edge of the town as his attire was some skinny white jeans, chest plate that is covered by a long black jacket that's length is to the back of my knees as I have on dull black boots that matched my curly black hair as I sheathed my Anneal Blade waiting for her to get here I thought to myself, why do girls gotta take so long! It's rather annoying. I said annoyed. Looking up at the crystal blue sky it suddenly calms me down as a gust of wind blows my long black jacket as it continued to flap. "Kat hurry up, If rather do this before night time falls because it'll be harder to see anything...."

I quickly ran towards where Zauis was, and panted.

"Sorry, I had to catch up on some things, my apologizes."

I wore my usual attire of a black coat with with trimmings, navy skirt with black lines going across, a white shirt and black stockings paired up with grey boots.

My rapier was also attached on waist, towards the left.

"So why did you call me here?" I curiously asked him.

Zauis looks back at her as he face palms himself to what Kat said. He shrugged it off as he turned her way seeing that she looked tired from all that running.

"What do ya mean, why did I call ya out here? You said ya wanted a familiar right? Well I decided to help ya out so ya won't be completely dumb founded. Take it as a token of my gratitude."

Zauis chuckled while rubbing the back of his neck while sitting down on the bench near them. "Now what did ya say ya wanted again? I don't recall what ya said, sorry.

"Oh! Yeah, I wanted a familiar, a black dragon to be specific."

"Black dragons are known to be extremely fast and strong. It also has a surprisingly high defensive and is one of the most powerful dragons in Sword Art Online. However, the chances of one finding it is extremely low, as its one of the rarer dragons, the chances of one taming it is even lower. But if one manages to tame it, it will take a form of a small child-like dragon outside of combat." I explained to Zauis.

"Its favourite food is surprisingly easy to find as it is Blackberries." Adding on.

Zauis looked surprised after listening to Kat's words while he shrugged. "Its great that you've done your homework about the familiar you want but you just we'll probably never find it and of we do our chances are even slimmer for you to catch it. This is gonna be one hell of task. Why didn't you just be all girly like and got a butterfly!" I said sarcastically while rubbing the back of my head. I looked at Kat and gave her a huge smile. While thinking to myself,I guess a black dragon would be cool to have.

Not focused on what Kat was saying I had clashed with the monsters and had destroyed them by the time she turned to me saying she had blackberries as I sheathed my sword dusting my hands off while smiling at her. "What did ya say again!? I didn't quite catch it....I was busy you see! I said sarcastically.

Seeing her look at all the flowers and stuff made me smile. I even thought about giving it a try and enjoying her company since I'm usually alone or with my big brother on rare occasions. Walking over to a beautiful red flower I pick it up and hand it to Kat while putting my hands behind my head. "You seem to enjoy flowers and nature a lot. I just wanted to thank you for having me as company!" I said calmly but a bit embarrassed.

'He gets easily embarrassed when he is thanking someone huh...its surprisingly cute, for someone like him.' I giggled bit at my thought.

I smiled as I received the red flower, I held it in my hand when we started walking again.

I then noticed a black dragon walking towards me, surprising me.

'I found a dragon?'

I noticed the dragon was not that big, the dragon itself was sniffing me, and I took out my berries and fed it, making it my familiar.

I giggled softly and smiled, "Yeah, I'm surprised I even found one so soon, shall we head back?" I asked Zauis.

He nodded in reply and we both started walking, with my new familiar wrapped around with my hands, placed close to my chest.

"Your name from now on will be Charcoal~" I spoke to the dragon, giggling a little more when he yawned.

-----------------------------------------------------[COMPLETED]-------------------------------------------------

"Yeah let's go back! But don't hog the little guy, I wanna touch him to. That's a pretty fitting name by the way!" I said while smiling at Kat. While walking I stuck my hands in my pocket and scooted away from Kat while looking away before asking "Umm Kat? Wanna go get something to eat maybe? I'm starving. Haha" I said embarrassed.