[PP-F2] Taming Beasts

"Well so far this big mouth of mine has proved me right time and time again. I'll be the one to clear the game. Just you wait princess. Hahah" I said before smiling at her. Sticking my hands back in my pockets I walk ahead of Kat. "Hey Kat? How about we do something like this again? I had a lot of fun!" I said embarrassed while walking faster.

I looked a bit surprised at what he just said.

"Sure, I wouldn't mind."

As I took another step, I could feel a tingling feeling down my spine. Charcoal noticed it too, and looked a bit worried. I turned around, no mobs behind us. However, I was not going take that chance. I placed Charcoal on the ground, and

unsheathed my rapier. I then pulled Zauis's coat, grabbing his attention.

"Zauis, take out your sword, I have a bad feeling about something..."

Seeing her lay Charcoal down I raised my eyebrow in suspicion while hearing her words I clenched my teeth while reaching for my Anneal Blade unsheathing it I firmly grip it looking around each area. I thought to myself, I've gotta protect her no matter what, even if I gotta sacrifice myself. "No worries Kat.....I'll protect ya and Charcoal!"

Right after he said that, I could see a brown blur running towards us, I soon realized it was a grizzly bear, twice Zauis levels.

"Zauis, run!" I quickly sheathed my rapier, picked up Charcoal. I ran knowing that we would not stand a chance against it, even with his black flames or my speed and accuracy.

I made a 360 degree turn, and my sprint skill activated causing me to run fast ahead with in moments.

"Awh it's okay sweetheart, no need to worry when Zuzu's around. Hahah kidding but still..." I said teasingly while looking at the grizzly bear. Unsheathing my Anneal Blade I firmly grip it while clashing with the grizzly bear while he swings his other hand hitting me with one of his claws as I smirk at him because it wasn't a hard enough hit to send me flying. The grizzly bear swinging once more I counter it swiftly knocking him unbalanced while quickly doing five high speed continuous thrusts then cutting downward, then upward, and upward once more knocking the bear off me. "That was Howling Octave!!!!!!!" Giving me enough time I call forth the Black Flames as it crawls upon my Anneal Blade increasing length and power as I charge my swing at the grizzly bear the hit connects as it hits the grizzly bear his health continuously drop because my Black Flames burns them after being it. Killing the grizzly bear I turn toward Kat who is running as I look at the huge gash in my shoulder. "I guess you don't understand the full affect of my Black Flames. Their just as furious as my brothers Crimson Flames."

Health: 12/15

'Of course he would defeat it.' I thought to myself, as eyebrow twitched slightly.

I turned around and walked infront of Zauis, the town could be seen, so we were almost there.

"Good job. You're as strong as your brother." I complimented him.

'Even if it makes his ego bigger...you have to give it to him, he's damn strong. Obviously stronger than me.' Thinking that, I gave a bitter sweet smile that only Charcoal can see, making him slightly worried.

I gave Charcoal a soft smile as a reassurance, but he obviously was not falling for that.

"I still say your brother has the better attitude though.", nonchalantly saying that, hiding my soft smile.

"Heh thanks. That was the nicest thing ya ever said to me. And yeah he does have the better attitude! Hmm, do you like him or something!?" I saids teasingly before holding my shoulder with the gash walking up behind Kat while sighing a bit. I thought to myself, looks like it's almost time for a rematch. I won't lose to him this time.... I shrugged on anger. "Tch....."