[SP-F1] Testing the Waters (Completed)

Screaming in rage, Mortambo spins around to face the Boss Hog as he reaches the top of his <>. Somehow, in mid air, Mortambo also activates <> and the System propels him onto the Boss Hog's back to deliver a powerful downward slash. As he leaps off, Mortambo also savagely slashes into the Hog's side causing it to squeal and spin towards him again.

Mortambo (1/5)

Battle Dice: 10

Mortambo's savagery is successful! Boss Hog takes 4 damage!

Boss Hog (5/5 -4)

As Mortambo lands, everything seems to slow down again. A calm and peaceful clarity opens up in Mort's mind and he knows the perfect moment to strike. The Boss Hog lowers his head to gore him again and as the Hog starts forward, Mortambo puts all his might into one final strike. He shouts again in rage as he stabs his sword deep into Boss Hog's eye.

Mortambo (1/5)

Battle Dice: 9

Mortambo's fatalistic final blow strikes true and lodges his sword deep into the Boss Hog's brain!

Boss Hog takes 3 damage!

Boss Hog(1/5 -3)

Loot Roll (16): 50 Col gained!

The Boss Hog slumps to the ground, gives one last squeal, and explodes in a huge shower of blue sparks. Mortambo staggers to the ground and just kneels there for a moment. "That was certainly a tough battle. I guess I should be more careful when things start to get too easy." He staggers to his feet and sheathes his sword. "I should really get back to the City before I get ambushed again. I definitely think I'm done for the night." He begins to make his way staggering back to the Starting City.

END OF RP

+1 skill point

Steel Longsword (+1 damage)

Plated Coat (+1 damage reduction)

+465 Col (+400 for one page, +15 for mob, +50 for boss)