[OP-F1-F8] Gathering New Material

Daeron was in his shop, that was in fact close to a small torn down building. It was more of a stand, and not a shop. He had the essentials sitting there: an anvil, his crafting hammer, and a storage shelf. However, there was a key essential he did not have and that was the material. He had literally nothing on his material rack. He knew that if he wanted to be a successful blacksmith, that he would need to gather new material. Thinking about maybe gaining the trust of the people again, he went into the main town and set up a flyer to see if anyone wanted to join him on his gathering of material.

"Anyone who wishes to accompany me, Daeron, on a mission to gather a variety of material, will get a weapon made for them with atleast Uncommon quality. As a token for helping me."

Angel sighed as he walked along the various floors. It was a depressing time for him; he had runout of crafting materials. He was usually careful to keep track of what he had, but he lost focus and wit borders piling up, he needed materials badly. He began to kick a rock when he came across a sign. "Free materials, a partner, and an Uncommon weapon?! How could I turn that down?" He asks himself as he looks for Daeron. When he found the player, he was a little cautious. He wasn't a fan of red players, no matter the circumstance. But he needed the materials too badly to refuse. "Hey, Daeron." He said, a little curious. "You looking for a material hunting partner?"

Daeron looked to find a player named <> talking to him about his request for a partner. Daeron then nodded, glad someone accepted his offer. "Sure, and don't worry, I'm going to stop with my PK'er life, I plan on going green soon." he said as he sent Angel a party invite. Daeron waited for Angel to accept and began petting his pet, Scorch.

Daeron shook his head from left to right about three times. "No, there's no more waiting, we're leaving. I don't like having a crew, it just means more deaths are bound to happen." Daeron said as he sent the player a party invite. Although he had said that he didn't want any more players to join the party, he still stood there waiting to see if any other players wanted to perhaps join in last second. Otherwise, if not, then Daeron would head out, meaning that he would need to spend more time fighting as there is a less chance of getting the material.

Angel stretched his arms as he followed Daeron to wherever they were going first. "So what first? You know where we're going or you want me to pick? I've got a few places I need to visit anyways." He said as he looked around, still a little wary of the red player. He didn't trust people easily and Daeron was no exception.