[PP-F5] Pyramid in the Sand (Haine, Keith)

Keith was laying back on beach recliner, minding his own business. In one hand he had a coconut, and in the other he had a Claymore magazine. (The sword, not the swimsuit.) He had on sunglasses and a Hawaiian shirt, compete with swim trunks and flip flops. This was, however, no beach he was at. More or less, it was a desert. At least he had his umbrella to keep him cool. He sipped his coco nut drink and tipped back. Not a single thing was going to ruin this day.

Haine, on the other hand had tricked her onii-chan into thinking this was a beach. She had come dressed in her usual attire, and carried a random beach ball with her. "Heya big brother!" she chimed before dropping to her knees and cracking up childishly, rolling all over the sandy floor and pounding her fists on the ground. "OH MY- Oww!!" the bluenette frowned as she had gotten a "starfish" stuck to her. And god knows how you find these in the desert.

Keith lifted up his sunglasses and looked to Haine. "Huh. I was wondering why you came to a beach in normal gear... Now what am I going to do with this vacation stuff?" He said, tossing aside the coconut drink and pouting. "So you brought me all the way out here for a prank?"

The bluenette scratched her head nervously before replying. "Oh I'm s-sorry... I thought it would be a funny prank! Please forgive me!" she panicked while closing her eyes shut childishly and running off, and coming back two minutes later from her huge run around the "beach". "I shall act... old! Yes that is perfect! O-Old..." the teen bickered on and on like the talkative one she had always been.

Keith switched back to his normal clothes and he looked around, cupping his hand over his eyes. "Um... Which way is town again?" He asked, looking around the area. It was official. He had completely forgotten where they were at. "Haine, any ideas where we are?" Packing for a beach, he didn't see any reason to bring along things he would have exploring. So this could be a problem.

"Uhh... I dunno! Let's explore!" she nodded with a fake smile, acting as if everything was absolutely hunky-dory, but it was really a big giant stress fest. She dragged Keith along with her for a few good laps, before stopping and frowning as she opened her UCP to find the map. NO SIGNAL. This is the most dreaded moment ever. Oh well! She had water she could randomly throw around like sprinklers... that's what she gets from hanging around on floor two 24/7.

Keith stood up and brushed some sand off of himself. "Well, sheesh... My legs aren't broken ya know..." He then blinked and walked up a sand dune. Gasping as something on the other side caught his eye. "Oh... My... Goodness... Sis! Get up here!" He said, having a spaz-attack.

Laughing nervously she rushed up to stand beside him. "O-Oops.. WOAH! I'm on top of the world~" she giggled childishly before cursing lightly as she almost slid down. "HOLY FREAKING PIZZERIA!!" and after that she raised a brow when she had seen literally nothing but sand. "I- I... wanna build sandcastles!" Haine giggled, the heatness obviously screwing her brain up big time.

"A sand castle? How about a pyramid?" Keith said, pointing to a large, triangular shape protruding from the sands. It was made of beige and brown stones and pointed up out of the sand. "...Let raid that tomb!'' He said, sliding down the other side of the dune towards it.

Haine's eyes sparkled as they darted around the area everywhere... stopping at the pokey pyramid. "Oooh!! I'm in! I wanna get all of the blue gems they have~ NO... COL HEAVEN!!" the teen squealed before making way her down the dune... unusually, before getting back up to her feet and following after Keith, humming the song "we are the pirates who don't do anything" in a carefree manner.

Keith approached the pyramid with his sister and he looked it up and down. "How do we get into this thing?" He said, and then he picked up a brick and threw it at the pyramid. As if on cue, the pyramid shuddered and a pathway opened up at the foot of the formation. Keith stepped back and looked to Haine. "Ladies first?" he said, motioning for her to go.

Haine nodded before walking in like it was an Indiana Jones movie, before flinching as she stepped on... CRUNCHY THINGS?! Like a cheeto? Hopefully not... It was almost like junky Egyptians used to live in here. How awkward. "Keith? It's... DARK. Wha- where are you?!" the bluenette panicked as she resisted the urge to pull out the remains of her stuffed bunny Momoko... it's HEAD. That would only add to the horror however, snuggling a beheaded rabbit.