[PP-F1]«Earning a Living»

Shizuki nodded and broke into a sprint (Not the skill), running at the boars with the tip of her sword an inch from the ground. When she reached the first boar, she jumped into the air and brought it down on the boar's head, instantly killing it. She began grinning like a maniac and turned to Shade. "WHAT LUCK!" She practically screamed.

«Shizuki»

14/15

«Shade»

17/17

«Frenzy Boar 1» «Boar's Hide»

0/5

«Frenzy Boar 2»

5/5

(OOC: The Dice Gods were nice! A hyper crit and a loot drop!)

Shade got his sword ready and raised it for a slash, thrusting it down on the boar. But this boar was fast. It ran forward and cut Shade across his leg with it's razor-sharp tusk. Shade grunted and took a step back, mumbling something as he stood up again and glared at the boar.

«Shizuki»

14/15

«Shade»

16/17

0/5

«Frenzy Boar 2»

5/5

Shade stood again, but the boar had different plans. It knocked Shade onto his back and lunged forward, burrowing it's two tusks into Shade's chest, who was spitting out a slew of words I dare not repeat. Shade grabbed a sharp horn with his hand, adding more injury, and pryed the Boar's tusks out of chest, taking a few steps back and breathing heavily.

«Shizuki»

14/15

«Shade»

15/17

0/5

«Frenzy Boar 2»

5/5

The boar charged again, but this time, Shade was ready. He grabbed it by it's horns, then using his <> Skill to snap both tusks off. The pig squealed and Shade kicked it down, stabbing it in the ribs with one of it's own tusks. He then twisted it, and yanked it out. killing the pig.

«Shizuki»

13/15

«Shade»

15/17

0/5

«Frenzy Boar 2» «Boar's Hide» «Boar Tusk»

0/5

Shade looked around, seeing nothing better to do. "Hmph. I guess there's nothing else in need of my attention... Fine. I'll come along." he said, crossing his arms as he turned back to town. "Well? Let's get going, then."

Shizuki smiled slightly as they walked back to the Starter City.

Back at the aforementioned city, Shizuki lead them to the Tailor woman's shop.

"I'm back." She announced when she entered the door. The Tailor exited a back room and went behind the counter.

"Ah, so you have the materials?"

Shizuki nodded and handed her the «Boar's Hide». The Tailor woman swiped through her inventory and clicked on something. A «Sewing Kit» appeared before them on the counter.

"This is a Sewing Kit. Like a Blacksmith needs his hammer, a Tailor needs her Sewing Kit." She took out a tool that looked like a hole puncher that Shizuki used in school when she was a kid. The lady punched a few holes into the «Boar's Hide», then she took out a needle and spool and sewed around it... Then it turned into boots that were made of boar hide.

"Ah, a perfect item! Great for demonstrating, but it was luck. Not every craft will result in such good quality items." The woman said, putting the boots and «Sewing Kit» back into her inventory. "You can probably have a blacksmith make you a sewing kit, or buy it from a merchant. I got mine as a gift. As for your shop..." She shrugged. "That's not something I can teach you, you'll have to get one yourself. Thank you for the material, and I wish you god luck in your profession."

When Shizuki and Shade had left the shop, Shizuki turned to him. "I'm not sure what to make of her. She seems nice, but she's not very friendly help-wise... Or, she's not helpful... I don't know."

Shade thought for a bit and then sighed. "I, am a Blacksmith. But I don't have the material to forge anything on me right now. All my material is at my shop on Floor 2. So if I'm going to make you a sewing kit, the we're going to have to go find some material I can use to do the job." He said, putting it simply.