[PP-F2] Making a Point (Shade, Shizuki)

Shade and Shizuki were heading back to town to get to Floor 2. The two had just finished killing boars, and now they were going to the teleporter. Shade stepped in and motioned next to him. "Hurry up and get in. We're going to my shop." He said, tapping his foot.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shade rolled his eyes. "Teleport. Floor 2" And with that, in a flash, the two were teleported out of Floor 1. The area changed, the town wasn't much different, but mountains dotted with pine trees could be seen all over behind the walls of the town. Shade stepped out of the teleported and set a waypoint to his shop, starting to walk off, expecting Shizuki to follow.

Shade nodded and kept walking. Eventually, they were out of the town and on their way through the woods, the sky getting bladed out above them. "I don't think Nepents are on this floor. Maybe a few wolves, but I doubt they would stray out to the paths often." Far off, a mountain had smoke billowing from it, and the mouth of the cave was glowing with fire from inside. "That's the place." He said, as they kept walking.

Shade nodded. "Once we get there, I'm going to need more materials. I was running low last I checked. So we're going to the summit of the mountain first. Up there, there <> That spawn occasionally, and they drop the metal I work with most. So we should fight one first."

Shade crossed his arms and he nodded. "Fine. Better keep up." He said, running off as fast as he could. Blood Titans showed up at the summit often, and always dropped plenty of metal to work with. Hopefully. Shade then looked over his shoulder to see if Shizuki was keeping up.

Shade blinked as Shizuki caught up with him so quickly. "Damn it..." he mumbled, trying to keep up. But to his own disadvantage, he wasn't the best at long-distance. He began breathing heavily and started to slow down, his stamina stat wasn't all that great either.

Shade talked through pants and spoke. "...Blood Titans are tall... Beefy... And carry these huge War Hammers..." He took a few more breaths and then straightened up. "We're getting there now... The base of the mountain..." he said, looking up at the large formation.

Shizuki had grabbed Shade's arm and draped it over her shoulders and over the back of her neck, supporting him. She looked up the mountain and said, "It doesn't look too steep, we should be fine. I'll help you walk, though." She then started taking a few steps at the newly inclined angle. Some gravel shifted beneath her feet, but it wasn't bad enough to slip her.

Shade blinked and looked at the ground. "I can walk by myself, thanks..." But that wasn't true. Shade was lying again. Which, as Shizuki should know by now, he wasn't very good at. Shade instead just scowled and glared at the ground, as if it were the worst thing ever. "Fine... Just don't let anyone see us..."

Shade nodded and took a few steps forward. "Burner... I'm back..." A small draglin scurried off a counter and ran across the floor, running up shade's leg and onto his shoulder, nuzzling his master. "Burner. Down." The draglin whimpered sadly and crawled into Shade's hood. Shade went over to the forge and looked at it. "Yup... Should be good to go..."

Shade rolled his eyes and went behind the stone counter near his forge. "Hmph... Figures, I have hardly any Blood Iron left. We're going to have to go after those Titans for sure now." He said, as Burner popped out of his hood and looking to Shizuki, yipping excitedly.