[PP-F2] Making a Point (Shade, Shizuki)

Shade nodded. "Blood Iron is the material I work with most. Which makes it the best. I used it to forge my sword Demon's Fang here." He said, straddling the sword. "We can go get more, but word of warning, these Blood Titans will kill you if you aren't prepared for them."

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shizuki smiled at him. "If you've done it once, you can do it again, especially with me by your side. We're almost equals in strength now, you know." She said. "You know, though I don't care much for the whole smith building, it's a nice location. Secluded and away from cities, so there aren't a lot of people aroun- ech!" She cut herself off with a choking sound. She just realized she'd never been alone with a guy in a room before. She began to eye Shade warily, all to aware of the kiss her stole from her two days ago.

Shade blinked and gave her his, "...The Hell?" look. "Um... Are you... Alright..?" He said, not entirely sure what she was so freaked out about. Did she choke on smoke? Or was she scared about the Blood Titans? "What's up with you?" he said, putting it simply.

Shade blinked and then shrugged, turning around and starting to walk out. "Hurry up. We're wasting day light." he said as he continued out of the shop with Burner perched on his shoulder. Blood Titans were strong, so he was going to need the small draglin's help.

"Please... My dragon can fight and then some." He said as they walked out. Looking ahead, the summit wasn't too far up. Only a short walk there and everything would be golden. Shade then blinked as they went back outside. Light pitter-patter of rain cold be heard and felt, and it seemed as though during the time they inside, storm clouds had rolled in. "Tch... Rain... Figures... Do you want to keep going, or wait in the shop until this rain goes away."

Shade thought for a bit and then sighed. "Burner doesn't like getting wet, so we should stay in my shop for the night." he said, turning his back to the exit of his shop and walking back towards the counter. "Find somewhere to sleep and sleep there. We go in the morning." he said, walking past Shizuki.

Shizuki looked around is house, which had stone walls and counter, a metal floor that she had been lightly tapping her foot on. She turned around stared out the window at the tree-covered mountains. " 'Find somewhere to sleep,' eh? Such hospitality..." She murmured under her breath. She turned, on the opposite side of the room, was another room filled with lava. Behind the counter was a metal sliding door that Shade was going through. Shizuki sighed and slid with her back against the wall, until she sat on the floor. She sat with her legs together, knees bent up, feet on the floor and arms crossed under her knees, resting her chin on her knees.

Shade saw her curled up and he went to the back, walking over to the forge. He brought out his last few ingots and picked up his hammer. "The things I do..." He muttered, beginning to hammer away at the metal. The reason he had Shizuki sleep in the front was so he could do this without disturbing her. So long as he got the needles done, everything would be fine and he wouldn't have to go against a Blood Titan. And with that, he began hammering away for the night.

Shizuki flinched at the fist clang of metal on metal, before realizing he had began using his hammer. She sighed and rested her chin on her knees again, closing her eyes, but still awake. She wondered what the next day would bring, but she also thought about Shade for a while. She opened her eyes and used a hand to open up her HUD. Scrolling through and bringing up her friends list, she saw one name on it. Shade. She smiled and closed the HUD, before falling over on her side gently, asleep now.

Shade kept hammering until every ingot he had was gone, and yet not a single one yielded anything worth while. "Damn it..." Shade said silently, wiping some sweat from his brow and sitting on his bottom, blining slowly from how late he stayed up doing this. He then fell onto his back and drifted to sleep.

htf-day-and-night-o.gif

Shizuki woke up suddenly, right after falling asleep. Her eyes were still closed, but something on the other side of her eyelids was very bright. She opened her ere, and then shut it tightly blinking back tears, as she was nearly blinded by a stray ray of sunlight coming in through the window on the opposite side of the room. She realised she was laying on her side and then sat up, rubbing the sleep out of her eyes.

Morning already?

She fell back before yawning and stretching, sprawled out on the floor. She laid like that for a couple more seconds, then sat back up to look around the house.

Shade woke a with a start as he felt a sharp pain in his side. He sat up quickly and felt his ribs, then feeling a small potrusion coming from it. He looked at the source and saw a blood-red needle he had forged last night. It was bent and didn't look good, which is why he discarded it on the ground. Shade slowly pulled the needle out of his side and snapped it in half, making it burst into crystals. He rubbed his eyes and stood up, opening the door of his room and stepping out. "Shizuki? Are you awake? We need to go fight Blood Titans." He said with a hoarse voice.

Shade felt the pebble hit him in the chest and harmlessly bounce to the ground. He crossed his arms and raised an eyebrow. "Fine. But be quick about it. I don't plan on wasting time." He stated blandly, before going back to his room to get his things ready to go.

Shizuki bit back a sigh and crossed her legs, sitting on the floor still. "Itadakimasu." She said unenthusiastically. While she was eating, and Shade was in another room, she took the opportunity to change really quick, swiping through the menu to undress and the redress into a black sailor uniform*. Her leather outfit from before provided essentially no protection, and she'd rather be comfortable.

After finishing the bread, she stood up and leaned against the wall, waiting for Shade.

*(OOC: In case you don't know what I mean: picture

Shade walked back out of his room and closed the door behind him. He looked to Shizuki in her new dress and he blinked. "You know, looking cute isn't what's going to kill a Blood Titan." He said sarcastically, as he picked up Burner and set the draglin on his shoulder. "If you're ready, then we can get moving."