[PP-F1] First Contact (Mortambo x Ruri)

"I over heard some of the other adventurers in the market talking about going farming them to get materials to give to smiths. I didn't realize it was on floor 2," Mortambo says as his face falls a little, "I don't want you to think I'm taking advantage because you're a high level player. I really thought they were just a little beyond my skill and you could watch my back." He smiles as a thought occurred to him, "It will be great to see you fight though. A member of the Assault Team! I can't wait."

((It's not a problem...that's kind of why I added that last, I thought about the first one and was like...wow that was a terrible thing for me to do to her as a player...:P))

Mortambo nods "Yep! It was so delicious. Thank you so much!" He kind of frowns and he seems to stare into the distance his voice getting serious, "We don't have to go fight things. It seems like you aren't that excited. I enjoy it...but I also want to fight to get strong enough to protect people and get us through this death game." He shrugs and beams a smile at her, "It's up to you. I'm the newb here."

((ACK! I thought I responded to this a few hours ago...I was wondering why you hadn't responded back yet. >.<))

"Of course I do! I just want you to have fun too. That way you'll want to hang out again sometime," Mortambo smiles at her. "Anyway, let's go! Race you to the teleporter!" Mortambo grins at her and starts running full tilt for the teleporter so they could go up to Floor 2. He looks back as he turns the corner, "Bet you can't beat me!"

She sighed sprinting after the freak with a sudden burst of energy out the door, her short blue hair dancing behind her as she moved toward the teleporter and moved her way through her obstacles to attempt to be first at the teleporter. "I'm gonna be first, I'm gonna be first!" She spoke constantly in her head as she continued moving forward with the sudden burst of energy.

Laughing as he runs, Mortambo stumbles a little bit at the last second and Ruri over takes him getting to the teleporter first. He smiles at her as he gets there and nods, "Man, you beat me. This one is all you, I don't really know where we are going." He takes his place next to her on the teleporter and holds his hand out.

"Sure!" She spoke before handing him a teleport crystal. rushing her own she spoke, "Teleport, Floor 2!" As she ended up teleporting to the floor. getting consumed by white light for a second as she ended up teleporting to floor 2.

[OOC- want to continue this on another thread because we are on a new floor, or do you want to continue here?]