[PP-F2] Ooh Killem! (Argumail)

Haine peered around the spacious area, standing in the middle and doing practically NOTHING. Yep... just standing. Reason why? SHE WAS BORED. Being so used to fighting all the badass foes that could swat her if they wanted to, being surrounded by one hit monsters was rather... what could you say- boring? "Master! Get a move on it! What are we gonna fight today?" the white wolf familiar named Yue whined. The bluenette smiled lightly. "WE ARE GONNA SLAY A...- Eh.. I don't know lets go wandering more!" the teen grinned sarcastically before taking off only to stop in her tracks and freak out when she heard a noise. "Come out ya' monster! Time to poach- oh.." she gulped as she had seen a human instead of a monster. SURPRISE!

As Argumail walked he ate some goat that he got. Then, something occured to him," Wait, where am I" he shouted he was about to get worked up about but, he just shrugged it off. He kept walking in and he saw a something in the distance. " More goat?!" He wandered but when got closer he saw it was a girl. He walked as silent as he could because thought if he was loud she would assume that he was a creature. Big Mistake!

He heard her say,"WE ARE GONNA SLAY A...- Eh.. I don't know lets go wandering more!" and he decided that she must be a kindred spirit. So he got closer and then all of the sudden she was standing in front of him. "Come out ya' monster! Time to poach- oh.." She shouted in his face. She scared the crap out of him but, he stood as still as possible. " How do you know I'm a monster." He laughed. He looked at her and thought," Oh, she's kind of cute... with my luck she probably like 12 or she going to sick that wolf on me... I probably deserve it."

"Hey kid and bye." He said as he walked past her as fast as her could.

She grinned before replying with a witty comment. "Because I am Kami-sama! (god)" but she then frowned when he called her a little kid. "H-Hey mister... Why are you running? Lets hunt something?" she smiled cheerfully, that people could have mistaken her for some non combat player in Aincrad. "We'll.. split the loot!"

"Hunt something." he hung on one foot, a devilish grin spread across his face. He turned around and then He rubbed her head and thought," Cute and likes to hunt please be at least 16 ."

He walked over and sat on a stump. He took out the remainder of his goat and started to finish it," Alright kid, since you had the brilliant idea you get decide where go.Kami-sama. Wait, what's your name?"

She grinned before replying. "The names Haine! I am sibling to Keith and Ruri Yudai. Your name would be?" the bluenette nodded proudly before asking his name. Then she would look around the area intently. "Alrightie! Where t- Wanna go fight a super huge minotaur?" the bluenette asked as she tilted her head to the side slightly.

"Alright, Kami-sama." he said as he stood up," My name is Argumail. A super huge minotaur hmmm.... Is it challenging?"

He picked up a stick and then put all of his press on. He smiled devilish," Well, best get a move on ... come along, Kami-sama. By the way who is Keith... you don't mean you're Keith Ledger's sister? Oh my god that would be amazing! "

"It.. depends! And Yudai... he's an awesome dude, maybe you guys can be buddies in the near future?" the bluenette nodded while walking alongside him. "And you know how to find its' cave? I drew a sign on a tree beside it so I could always remember!" Haine childishly nodded before she walked on, excited about combatting foes.

" Yudai... huh?" Argumail said," Hey how old are you?"

He had zoned out on her because he saw a couple of pumbaas behind her. " Hakuna Matata." whispered under his breath. After she explained the plan he was amazed," That's pretty smart, Kami-sama I would left a trail of blood. Everyone likes blo...."

Argumail heard something in the bush in front of him, instinctively he pushed Haine behind him and drew his sword.

"U-Um... s-sixteen... wh-why?" the bluenette would stutter nervously before watching as he had noticed a rustling in the nearby shrubs, a foe behind it ready to pounce and attack head on. "Great!" Haine grinned before stepping out in front of him and peering as she saw the mountain lion thing-a-ma-bobber leap out at her. Smiling all she did was step to the side before deviously smirking and picking her game up. Drawing out her <>, she wasted no time to screw this foe up with her curved sword. Haine swiftly dashed up towards the monster and slashed a great tornado, before turning her head to the side and chirping. "Switch!"

+ 1 SKILL

+ 5 DMG

Argumail: 13/13

Mountain Lion: 11/17 - 6 HP

Haine: 73/73

The lion screamed in agonizing pain as the girl pull her sword him it. She said something to Argumail but her couldn't hear her. He grinned,it was from ear to ear revealing his rather unusually sharp teeth. His red eyes burned with a new furious," How riveting!!". With a blink of a eye Argumail ran and jumped on the lion's back. The Lion looked for Argumail, he/she left no area unscanned.

"Kitty!" Argumail shouted. the lion looked up and saw him falling down and he laid on his feet "ChecK....". The lion sneered at Argumail and pounced. The lion then realized that Argumail didn't have his sword. Down came the sword through the lion's skull, and Argumail ripped the sword from it's head and licked his blade. He smiled and said,"...Mate"

He looked at the girl hungry for more violence but, he calmed himself. His red eyes turn back to it original auburn color. " Shall we go?" He said trying to act as if nothing happened.

"U-Umm..." the bluenette awkwardly stand there, bewildered upon what had just happened in less than thrity seconds. "No combat...?" she would slowly say while scratching the back of her head, shrugging it off her shoulders and smiling once more. "Alrightie then! Let us go and find a much more ferocious opponent! This cave thingy must be around here somewhere..." Haine trailed off deep in thoughts as she kept on moving.

Haine tried to hide the nervousness in her eyes as she laughed it off and looked over at Argumail. "Oii silly! Call me Haine!" the bluenette giggled as she tried to cover up her worries. It been a bad habit of hers to always mask everything away behind a carefree smile... but habits were always hard to break weren't they? She gripped her katana tightly as she hummed and walked on, into a more tree-ish area, pretty much guessing they were going the right path.

"Oh no! Not at all sir! We best get g- OH! I think we aren't lost anymore~!" the bluenette hummed before smiling at Argumail and grabbing his hand, hyperly saying a bunch of things while dragging him around. But on the way she had let go to munch on some forbidden sugar filled animal crackers while scanning her eyes across her map. "Oh goodie we must be close by... animal cwacker?" Haine would offer childishly, her mood swinging whackily all over the place.

Argumail was really confused now, He saw her running around like a crazy woman. He was doubting that nothing was wrong, but he keep has mouth shut. He lost her for a couple of seconds, but he found her hyped up on what seemed to be Animal crackers. He looked at her and padded her on the head and knelled down," If there something wrong you can tell me?"