[PP-F3] <<Earning a Living>> (Ruri) (Complete)

Raidou glimpsed up, the sun shining on him as the view was blocked by his friend, the light almost an aura around her. Raidou takes her hand and is lifted to his feet in a swift motion, Ruri being much stronger then she looks. Raidou leans down and grabs tuft of herbs avoiding Ruri's piercing blue eyes, embarrassed. Raidou starts to walk toward the village, trying not to show his flustered state to Ruri.

Seeing him grab the herbs and walk up she sighed for a moment knowing that she was being avoided for some strange reason. Skipping after Raidou she hoped to not be annoying to him with all her cheerfulness. A small giggle going from her as she skipped after the man. "Silly people!" She squeaked as she skipped after the man not sure if she was creeping him out of not, but she hoped she wasn't

Raidou hands off his herbs to the NPC elf <>, "You are now a novice level Alchemist". Raidou turns to Ruri a bit excited, only to become painfully aware of actions consequences. Raidou looks upon her face and catches her slight wavering in cheerfulness. Quickly to disable any notions of his discomfort being her fault, he responds to the best of his ability "R-ruri I'm s-sorry" he starts to gain a bit of backbone "Its not your fault, I just cant help but to be nervous around people!". For the first time in this game, Raidou having come to terms with his problem had began to cry.

"I-It's okay..." SHe stammered not sure what to do in this situation as she pulled a cookie from her inventory not sure what to do she gave it to him and covered her face from embarrassment unsure how he would react. Reeling sorry for Raidou she covered her face with the palms of her hands. "Don't be sad... Please, don't be sad!" She spoke in her head hoping that the cookie might've cheered him up somehow.