Hello,

I'm new to this community and I made the mistake of using my gaming name as my character name. It was stated that your username is your roleplaying name in SAO. Whoopsie! ^^;

I go by variations of Ham and I am most commonly known as Hamx3. I recently just finished SAO the anime series and I am currently waiting for SAO Season 2 to release more episodes before I start in to that. All I can say is that SAO has captivated my mind and has become quite an obsession. The simple idea of being trapped in a game has sparked such a curiosity in me that I find myself poring over different materials on SAO alone.

That has led me here and after browsing the forums for a bit I've decided to give this a shot.

Now, here's a little about me:

- I play various type of games, most notably CS:GO, Guild Wars 2, and various games in-between.

- I have a lot of different interests that range from dancing to writing (not limited to)

- I'd like to think I am a pretty friendly person but I'll leave that up to the community to decide

- I have an interesting name

Other than that, I look forward to creating a character and entering Aincrad soon.

Awesome! It's always good to make new friends and I think that'd make it easier for me to ease into this RP.

It's nice to meet you both Echo & Mayonaka. I'm working on my character sheet but there's still a bit of information I am unsure of as of right now. It'll take me some time to go through all the posts (besides the tutorials) to gather all the intel I need but I will definitely shoot you two a PM once I get situated!

Ruri, you forgot to say how super special awesome we are and how we can help people here. -pIaces a hand on Ruri's shoulder- Don't worry, I've got this. Hey everyone! Good news, you can get that name problem of yours fixed. One simple message to our Admin team should be able to fix that for you. As far as any other problems and issues that come up then maybe you should look into contacting Ruri, myself, or anyone other members of your friendly neighborhood <>.