[SP-ALL] The Never-Ending Adventure

Keith woke up in his shop early in the morning. He fell out of bed and looked outside with a yawn. "*Yawn*.... Same routine as everyday..." He said, then taking a quick shower and brushing his teeth. Brushing teeth wasn't necessary in the game, but it did apply <> Effect for a while. Keith then equipped his usual gear and trotted downstairs. "I just wish there was something to do..." He groaned, reaching the bottom and walking toward the door.

As Keith opened the door, he looked outside and blinked. Harsh daylight. Yep. He slept until the afternoon again. Keith blinked and then gasped, rushing over to his clock to look at the time. "Aw, snap! I'm late!" He said, frantically scrambling about to get what he needed for his expedition he had planned. In the real world, most gamers would do speed-runs to see how quickly they can beat a game. Keith was doing the same thing, but with the floors avaible to him.

Keith got everything he needed and he dased out the door, making his way to the main town. He was keeping a steady pace, as he was still waking up mentally, and he would most likely hit a brick wall if he went at top speed. He walked along the dirt path, until a blue flash was seen ahead. A monster spawn. Keith stopped and drew his Katana, looking to see what had spawned.

The flash finally subsided, and out came... A wolf. Keith blinked and then chuckled slightly, before full out laughing. "Is this a joke!? Seriously!? A wolf! Of all things... It's just a plain old wo-" He stopped talking as the wolf ran over and sank it's teeth into Keith's crotch.

A pitter-patter of little feet could be heard not to far off as Keith shouted, trying to pull the wolf off of his private parts. Running up at high speed, a small, purple, little furball could be seen. It then rocketed into the wolf's side, sending it rolling onto the ground. Standing in front of Keith was his trusty Carbuncle, Ruby.

Ruby ran up Keith's leg, under his vest, and then onto his shoulder, yipping happily as it nuzzled him on the neck. Keith smiled and scratched the Carbuncle behind one of it's four ears. "Sorry I forgot you back home, little buddy! Now, let's take this wolf down a notch." Keith said, as he picked his katana, made by his buddy Mr. Sled, up off the ground.

Keith got his sword ready and eyed the wolf, getting ready to fight. "Alright doggie... Get ready to get fixed!" The wolf, instead of making any retorts, just barked and ran at Keith again, sinking it's teeth into his crotch once more. Keith yelped and began trying to slash it, while Ruby jumped off his shoulder and ran away.

"Ruby! Get back here!" Keith shouted as the Carbuncle ran off. He the kept punching the wolf, desperately trying to save his private are, until the same pitter-patter as before could be heard, and Ruby slammed into the wolf's side again, then jumping onto Keith's shoulder.

Keith sighed and patted the Carbuncle. "Sheesh... What would I do without you?" The Catbuncle just yipped, and the wolf stood up. It barked and ran at Keith, opening it's jaws in one last attempt to bite him where it hurt. "No! Not this time!" Keith said, moving his sword quick enough to his the dog's muzzle, sending it onto it's side with a loud Flop.

The wolf got up and barked, and Keith dashed forward and slashed it again, getting more momentum in his swing the is time. It landed solidly on top of the wolf's head and the monster fell down, giving one final howl before bursting into crystals. "Ha! That's game, wolf! I bet I could take on at least twenty of you!"

As if on cue, twenty more wolves came from the all around, growling and baring their fangs, foam dripping from their maws. Keith sweatdropped and sighed. "Me and my big mouth..." Wolves then began barking and running circles around Keith, three of them running and leaping at him.

Keith quickly brought his sword around and slashed one wolf across the mouth, making it slam to the ground and burst. He then charged up his Martial Arts skill, bringing his foot 'round into a kick, and killing another one. The last one bit Keith's arm, but was quickly stabbed and killed before much more progress than that was made.

More wolves kept coming but Keith kept cutting them down, utilizing all his equipment and kills to take them down at his leisure. Five, ten, fifteen, twenty. They all went down with time. Keith sighed and stretched. "Heh, not a bad morning workout, right Ruby?" He said to the Carbuncle on his shoulder, who just looked and nodded.

Keith then continued down the path he had been on before. He pat Ruby's head as he walked and saw the main town of Floor 3 in the distance. Keith then picked up the pace, and began to get into an easy sprint as he continued towards the town, eager to do the speed run he had come for.

Keith finally neared the town. He came to the border of the gates and took a breath. Yellow players weren't welcome very often in towns. SO he was going to have to make this quick if he was going to get to the teleporter. He re-adjusted his vest/jacket thingy and gave Ruby a scratching behind the ears, before he fast-walked through the town.

Keith quickly made his way through the town, his sneaking skill wasn't high, and most people would say he was a rash person, who wasn't good a keeping quiet, but he was able to get past NPC guards no problem. He pulled the collar of his vest/jacket thingy closer around his face, but then, he bumped into something. Or someone.

Keith stopped in his tracks and looked up slowly, seeing an NPC guard glaring at him. "Uh... Hello! Fancy meeting you here!" Keith said with a nervous laugh, backing up slowly. "Alright, look, I'll come quietly... But wait a sec... HOLY COW. LOOK OVER THERE! A DISTRACTION!" The guard looked where Keith was pointing and the Blue Blader ran off, sprinting to get to the teleporter.

Keith dove into the teleporter as guards had chased after him. Keith, being the speedy type of player, had no problem getting from them and then some. "Teleport! Floor 1! Get me the heck outta here!" He shouted, and then he was gone with a flash of blue light mid-dive.

Keith blinked as he saw he was now in The Town of Beginnings. And he was still in mid-dive. He was spawned in diving forward and his chest his the brick ground, making him slide for a bit while he made dust fly up around him. "Why me?" He whined, twitching on the ground as he coughed.

Keith stood up and dusted himself in the town he was now in. "Well... The whole thing went off without a hitch!" As if on cue, a pair of handcuffs were slapped around his wrists and he felt something poke him from behind. In a split second, there were spears all around him and guards glaring at him. "Aw... Shoot..."