[OP-F1] <<Acceptance>> (Complete!)

RP continues for those in this thread here! this RP is done and will be locked soon!

Acknowledging their consent, Ham popped up his menu, and sent out two invites. He added them to his friend list as well. This will be my first foray into the labyrinth. I better make sure I have all the equipment I need. Ham checked his equipment and remembered some of the equipment that Echo had given him. He tapped on the item descriptions and found them all to be unequippable. Great, I might need to pick up a few supplies before I head out.

Searching through his inventory, he found his starting gear. The gear he was given at the start but had ditched for better gear so he could hunt easier on the plains. Now that all of that is gone, and his weapon with better stats, he had to start all over. Luckily for him, he didn't trash his old items and he proceeded to equip those.

He didn't think about it, but the way clothes are put on in Sword Art Online is different than the other side. Items here couldn't be as detailed or as fluid as the items in real life. Real life? No, I can't say that anymore because this is my real life now. Ham interjected as he switched to his beginning gear without thinking who could be watching. For a brief moment, Ham would be in nothing but his underwear, and then suddenly clothes will appear in a blue, translucent light. As the light fades, the clothes would appear on him as if he slipped into them himself.

"It'll probably be better if we go to an Inn or a Coffee shop to discuss what we might need and make any last minute preparations," Ham pointed over to the nearest coffee shop where he caught another player looking at him. Waving over his comrades, he proceeded over to the player sitting down in the coffee shop.

Ham had no way of knowing this person's thoughts or motives. He was guarded now but he wasn't cold. He knew he had to bury the past so that he can focus on the present but first, he would need to find out who this guy is.

No items or col was gained.

OOC: I'll add the link to the new post in this code box. Currently, all members in this thread are welcomed to join. I'll label the title as private party (invite) and we will find out who the new guy is, and make a plan for the dungeon. We'll do this by post order as well. More details in the new thread.

Also, to the GM who reviews this topic. Sorry about the discrepancies as certain events happened that I hadn't anticipated. I suppose that's the nature of role plays. I didn't bother to fix any of it but if it needs to be fixed for approval I will be more than glad to accommodate my posts.

Just let me know via PM or on Skype.