[OP-F1] <<Acceptance>> (Complete!)

Everybody here heard the same news and the player base split into four categories but all anyone needed to know where Ham belong was one. He belonged to the category who couldn't accept Kayaba Akihiko's conditions. Ham wasn't sure how people mounted enough courage to take on the front lines but he could relate to the player base that thought like him. Why risk my life? Eventually, people on the outside will find a way to get us all out of this game.

In crisis, people are often thought to overreact and give in to panic. Studies show differently, at least from what Ham remembered at A&P school. There was an incident where two large commercial planes crashed into each other causing both of them to burn. The conditions at the time were so foggy that rescuers had no idea that there were two planes. As a result, they only assisted one.

The unassisted plane was burning but contrary to what most people believe that when a person is subjected to a crisis that often meant life or death, they would do everything in their power to escape. Even if that meant trampling over other people or shoving people out of the way. This was far from the truth, what actually happened was many people went into a catatonic state or resumed their normal activities as if the aircraft weren't burning to a crisp. In fact, very few acted and those that did usually were conditioned prior to the crash to understand the true gravity of the situation. This was defined as "Normalcy Bias", a tendency for human beings to act as if nothing were wrong because their brains cannot process any outside information that would state otherwise.

Was that why I didn't do anything? The brief thought ran across Ham's mind. At least, that was the initial response people would have during a time of great crisis. Things were different now because a couple of months has passed. In fact, many things have changed.

There was talk about beta players, beaters, thieves, and mavericks. The willingness to act as if nothing happened had melted from most people's minds as events such as these kept cropping up here and there. In fact, there were publications that helped keep the rest of the population up to the date on what's happening on the front lines and information would dribble Ham's way.

Whatever information Ham didn't pick up on, he would experience indirectly or even directly. Like most players, Ham found out quickly that he needed to satisfy two primal things: Eating and Sleep. In the beginning, people had Col to spend and they would try to budget it out in hopes of rescue from the outside. It became apparent to most players that there would be no assistance or help from the outside. After a couple of months, nobody waited much longer, only those who were too afraid to go out there and do something. So, these players would join guilds and the biggest known guild at the time was known as <> because they all wore a specific uniform. People who joined the Army would get something in return for their services. This wasn't enough for some people and people started to shake down other players for valuables. The scarcity of resources had shed the civility of some players and turned into ruthless bandits. These players were cast aside by <> and they continued their thieving ways because it was either more profitable or they gained some type of sick pleasure from it.

Ham wasn't sure what was better, getting the shake down from common theivery, and having whatever he had taken away from him or dying in the process of trying to complete the game to release everybody. He supposed the latter was a better alternative but he wasn't sure until he became a target by the ruthless bandits.

It was a known fact that in order to get money, one needed to hunt. Hunting gave you access to loot which in turn you could sell to NPC's for Col or if it was a good item to other players. Most high level players didn't like to hunt for small basic items they needed to craft and would buy it at a higher price than the NPC's. The money wasn't great but it helped satisfy the needs every player was subjected to: fatigue and hunger. While it wasn't more profitable to hunt in groups, it was more safer.

Typically, Ham would be in a group of two to three people. This was enough to deter many of the thieves that prowled the low level areas. Execpt this one time -- on his way back from the fields and into the Town of Beginnings, Ham and his party had a rather successful hunt. They were all excited about this and it was visible to anybody who was nearby. This was their first and only mistake.

It was always better to conceal if you got anything decent from loot because doing so only signaled other players that you might have something worthwhile. This is exactly what happened as a group of six players approached Ham's party. The person in the front's cursor was orange which signified a person who has killed another player in SAO.

The bandit leader smirked, "It looks like you guys got some goodies. You see, me and my pals here," he deferred to his other party members. "We like loot. We like goods. And most important of all, we like taking them from stupid noobies like you guys."

Ham felt a real fear strike him, his heart began to pound inside his chest, his legs were weak and shaking, adrenaline started pumping through his body. He often wondered if any of this would show on his avatar. The players emotions often are overexaggerated to help show emotion or was that just some myth that Ham had somehow picked up along the way?

Ham's party members were backing off. The city itself was too far to run to and at this distance these bandits would most likely catch up to them and cut them down. Ham held up his hand in a gesture to stop his party members from doing anything stupid but to his horror they both started sprinting towards the city's entrance.

The bandit leader's gaze quickly shifted from Ham to his fleeing party members and with a quick gesture sent three of his men to intercept Ham's party members. What Ham saw was horrific as the bandit cut his party members... no, his friends down right in front of him.

"No!" Ham screamed as he tried to go to them but it was too late. Both party members dissipated into blue polygons that signified a player's death and the bandit leader's party members who didn't have orange cursors now did.

Ham felt a mix of emotions from fear to anger but he felt powerless. What could he do now? There was no chance he would win 1 against 6.

The bandit leader laughed at Ham's response, and then said, "Don't be dumb, live to see another day. Give me your items and I'll let you go. If we kill all players who do all the hard work for us then we'd be out of business."

Ham just glared at the bandit leader but Ham was not one to defy odds and try to win. He knew when he had lost and he had lost terribly. If he could survive then maybe his party member's deaths wouldn't be in vain. He surrendered all the items he had except the basic clothing he had and gave it to the bandit leader. He had no idea if the bandit leader would let him go or go back on his word and kill him like he did the others.

The bandit leader seemed to acknowledge Ham's surrender and left with his party but before he left, he said one last thing to Ham, "You may think about getting revenge for your fallen comrades but remember what drove us to this. Remember that we are all victims in Aincrad. Remember who the true enemy is."

Ham wanted to vomit but he couldn't. He didn't want to stay long and decided to run as fast as his virtual feet would allow into the Town of Beginnings. Once he passed through the entrance, he broke down in a slump and started to cry. He didn't care what everybody else thought because none of them had to watch people they knew died. At least, not right then, not while it was so fresh in his memory. The feeling of nausea seemed to permeate every pore in Ham's body but Ham knew it was all a matter of nerve signals but even this didn't change the fact that he was bawling like a baby in the safe zone, near the entrance of the Town of Beginnings.

From a distance, I was able to spot a figure. He was on the ground sitting there, but the closer I got the more cries I hear. I ran towards the figure to see a grown man bawling. I smiled, "Hey, what's a grown man doing crying at the entrance of the Town of Beginnings?" I asked the man. I then realize that the man didn't have any gear with him. "Hey. If you want. I can give you some materials to craft some armor and swords, or you can give it to a shop keeper to craft them for you." I said to him. I pulled down my menu and took out four crafting materials: 2 Dire Wolf Pelt, and 2 Iron Ingots. "This is what I can give you to get started. I'm not much of a heavy armor guy, put I can give you some more Iron Ingots if needed. I said, with a kind tone.

I picked up the grown man and took him to the nearest bench, "Phew.. Man you could have at least picked up you own wait." I said, with a jokish tone. I looked at him, but he didn't seem to care about anything right now. I placed the crafting materials on the bench side next to him and sat on the floor. The day was still young, but we were in the shade and the Town of Beginnings were quite busy today. I started to watch as players run by returning their quests, or into the Inn, or come out of the Coffee Shop. This game started to feel like real life, but better. I thought to myself.

The young bluenette sat in the field of grass, a wisp of wind passing her as she sat. Singing a softer melody she sang as she sat. Not knowing what had been going on in the town she hoped to help out some people who perhaps walked by. The short ponytails in her hair waved around with the wind. A smile swept the bluenette's face as she looked over to Kanya her dark furred wolf familiar. Petting the glistening fur of the wolves.

[OOC- Sorry for the shorter post guys T-T]

After moments of gazing, "Y'know. Let's get you some level. You need a couple of levels to last out here." I said to the player. I stood up and walked over to a stand. I turned around to the player, "I'll be back. Just sit tight" I said to him, with a energetic voice. I looked at the various weapons available, He's probably a Two Handed player, but I'll just get him this. I thought to myself, as I grabbed onto a Steel Sword. "I'll take this." I placed my Col on the stand and walked over to the player.

I pulled down my menu and took out the steel sword, "It's not as heavy as a two handed, but I think it'll do for now." I said to him. [steel Sword added to Ham's inventory.] I sat down on the floor once again, "No need to thank me. Let's just get going." I said as I looked over my menu. I scrolled down pass a few equipment, but it wasn't good enough to keep around.

She suddenly heard a noise, getting up she looked around seeing two strange people one silver haired and the other... strangely familiar. "Who are you?!" Ruri had freaked out over the two faces not knowing how to react to the sudden appearance. "Do I know you?" She asked not quite yet about to equip her katana yet but wanting to see if they wanted to kill her or if they were passive players. The two small pigtails in Ruri's hair swaying in her hair as she faced them.

I stopped scrolling down my menu and looked at a player who was a bit spooked, "Hmm? Who am I? Do you know me?" I asked in confusion. I put away my menu and stood up, I looked at the player, but it seemed like she was being spook by something. "Well if you're willing to tell me what you're so spooked about. I'll tell you my name." I told the frighten player. She looked quite young, and she was stuck in such a death game.

I flashed a smile, "My name is Echo." I told the pony tailed girl. I looked over at the player at the bench, "I still don't know who that is, but who are you?" I asked the girl. I stepped back into the shade away from the sun. For some reason, it still felt like the sun rays still make me hot. I thought to myself as I wiped my sweat. I took a seat on the floor and awaited for the frightened girl's response.

"My username is Ruri." She spoke as she looked over to the man now by the name of 'Echo'. "Strange username you have there..." She said as she looked around the first floor eventually deciding to lay down and watch the clouds that seemed strangely realistic. The field of flowers and tall grass surrounding the bluenette as she laid down. Not really caring if she were to get attacked while sitting there or not. This 'Echo' dude seems... weird... She thought in her head as she laid down and watched the small puffy shapes reform into different objects.

[OOC- Until Ham replies I will not be replying after this post.]

[That's fine.]

"Ruri? Nice name." I said, ignoring the fact she said my name was strange. I turned back to the player, I still don't the name by, "I'll be right back. I need to run some errands." I told the player, as I walked towards the market stalls. I looked around for a bit, but there was nothing worth buying once more. "These NPC stalls never have anything to offer." I said, as I place my hand on my forehead. I walked around the hall that had many market stalls and continued to look around.

When I finally reached the end of the corridor, I walked into some more places that I've seen before. I found my way to a high cliff, and stood there looking at the first tower. "I'm coming for you." I said to myself watching the tower from the cliff. I scrolled down my menu and walked back to where the strange player, and Ruri were at. There are still more things to come. I can't stay here long. I thought to myself as I plan on leaving the first floor.

Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder is a type of anxiety disorder. It can occur after you have gone through an extreme emotional trauma that involved the threat of injury or death. Ham wouldn't get what that fully meant as his brain frantically tried to process the sequence of events that had just happened.

Another player must have spotted Ham bawling near the entrance of the <>, "Hey, what's a grown man doing crying at the entrance of the <>?" he asked. The player seemed to acknowledge Ham's current state of mind but there was no way to be sure because Ham was just dead weight.

The player observed Ham naked without any clothes except underwear -- it could be assumed that this was done by the local thieves nearby. There couldn't be any other reason but no one has ever been stripped to their skivvies during one of the thieves shake downs. It would be clear to anyone observing this scene that something far more sinister was at play but as to what that was no one would know until Ham found the will to speak again.

"Hey, if you want, I can give you some materials to craft some armor and swords or you can give it to a shop keeper to craft them for you," the player seemed to resume fiddling with his transparent menus that could be opened by swiping your fingers a certain way in the air. "This is what I can give you to get started. I'm not much of a heavy armor guy, but I can give you some more <> if needed."

Ham heard the kindness in the generous players voice but it was like he was watching himself in the third person. He still couldn't bring himself to speak as memories of what had just happened continued to flash through his mind. In more ways than one, Ham was lost in a darkness where no light can be seen. Apple, Hawkeyez... they'll never come back.

Apple and Hawkeyez were players Ham met that had the same goals: to survive in this world, we must hunt. They did not give in to reckless abandon and challenge the Floor 1 boss like some of the other players tried to do. They were just average gamers who knew that Col was a necessity they couldn't afford to live without.

When you engaged in activities where your life depended on survival, you tend to develop strong bonds with these members. Strong enough bonds to even call them a friend or even a best friend. The despair Ham felt now was the same despair an infantryman would experience in the heat of battle once he had lost his comrades. The bond they held was nowhere like a casual friendship one might make while gaming because life and death doesn't apply. The death game made it different, and bonds could quickly be forged in the heat of battle.

It must have been from Ham's unresponsiveness but the player to interact with Ham. He picked Ham up and led him to a nearby bench, "Phew...man! You could have at least picked up your own weight!" The player said jokingly but quickly realized the futile attempt of cheering him up. Ham's mind was somewhere else but instead of pushing it he left the materials he produced for Ham nearby.

Maybe it was this player's kind gesture or the fact that someone took the time out of their schedule to help him. It had to be because nothing else would have brought Ham to realize that he shouldn't mope at a time like this. These may be just game avatars that look like themselves in the real world but the fact remains that everyone here IS a real person. There was a fight going on floors above them, a fight for all of their freedoms. Waiting didn't seem like such a good option anymore. It was clear no one from the outside would come or they would have given something. Ham understood now that all the players trapped in <>, no, in <> were left to fend for themselves.

The player seemed to have grown tired of waiting, "Y'know. Let's get you some levels. You need a couple of levels to last out here. I'll be back, just sit tight," and with that the player left Ham alone. Moments later, he returned, and reopened his menu with a swipe of his fingers and suddenly a trade menu popped up in front of Ham. This seemed to have brought Ham back to where he was presently.

The memories still hurt him, he felt a heavy burden for the players who lost their lives in front of him. This would be a heavy guilt he would carry with him even outside the game. Ham looked at the transparent menu that popped up and read the item being offered by a player named "Echo". The name of a player usually is displayed in the trade menu even if a player didn't purposely scan for names.

What showed up on Ham's menu was <> and a small description which Ham didn't bother to read. He accepted the item into his inventory.

"Who are you?!" Ham glanced up and saw a freaked out blue haired girl with ponytails. "Do I know you?"

Ham wasn't sure what prompted her to say this but just as he was about to answer Echo spoke for the both of them, "My name is Echo," looking directly at the girl then shifting his sight to Ham, "I still don't know who that is but who are you?"

Echo took a step back into the shade and seemed to be waiting for the girl's response.

"My username is Ruri," and there was a slight pause. "Strange username you have there..." Then decided to lay down and stare at the sky that was generated by the system.

"Ruri? Nice name," Echo said and then "I'll be right back. I need to run some errands."

Through all the confusion Ham had somehow pushed his ordeal to the back of his mind as he was trying to figure out what was going on for now. His confused face would easily be picked up by anyone who was looking at him. Without much to add to what had just happened and Echo leaving to do errands. Ham had no choice but to look at Ruri who was laying on the grass looking at the sky.

"Erm, hi, I'm Ham?" he said as he tried to pull himself together.

OOC: Hey guys, sorry about this long response that meshed everyone's response together but there was no way I could respond to what was happening in the last post without addressing what Ham was doing in-between posts. For future reference, can there be some breathing time between posts? What I mean is we should establish a posting order so that this doesn't get too crazy. I propose this: Ham, Echo, and Ruri as the sequence since this is the sequence that was started at the start of this thread.

[Not a problem! I just wanted to reply to your thread, and continue the RP. I'm not going to let it die, because people didn't feel like reading. I like you style though! It gives me inspiration to write!]

Ham spoke up and addressed himself. I squatted right next to him and smiled. "Hey there, big guy. I don't know if you were listening, but the name is Echo. It's a pleasure to meet you." I said to Ham, with a kind tone. I shifted around and pointed towards Ruri, "That twin pig tail girl is Ruri." I said to him, as I addressed the both of us. I shifted my expression to concern. "What's wrong, Ham? You weren't speaking to me for awhile. I want you to explain what happen, and I'll do my best to support you." I said, with a curious tone. I stood up and placed the materials on Ham's lap. I took a seat next to him. Ready to listen to his story.

"So, are we gonna start or not?" She asked walking away from the group, her katana equipped as she sprinted forward. She slashed her katana at the nearest boar, hoping to get a hit. Her blade glimmering in the light. She hit the boar as it demolished into many small crystals. She grinned, sprinting toward her next target.

Rooree: 71/71

Boar: -4/5

BD: 8 + 2 (Item Enchant) = 9 - (Item BD enchants cannot make it 10.)

DMG: 2 + 3 (Sword Enchant) + 4 (Skill Level) = 9

Beep beep intruding in this OP, hope you don't mind

And where the heck are we? I thought we were in the Town of Beginnings, near the gate. Did someone drag ham outside or something?

ham is a nice name. Can I eat you? Smoked?

WALKING.

Why was just casually walking through the streets so hard? Why was it so natural to happen upon a group of people and feeling so natural in butting in on their conversation? Why was walking so overdone?

Why was Elyth now on the ground, squeezing her head with her hands and listlessly groaning in frustration? Why did she always overreact? Was it because she couldn't bring herself to stop being a procrastinator, or was it because she had an overworked imagination that told her to avoid doing almost anything, for the sake of the "continuation" of her life? Either way, she felt like her brain was growing excessively dull without being pressured to do anything.

In a way, Elyth didn't really care about anything or anyone but herself. Except for a few, either saintly, foolish, or brainwashed, loyalty to another was a virtue that came second to the preservation self, and that was fine, for survival was a instinct embedded deeply inside every person, and whether they chose to transcend such a state of ignorance was their choice.

It was a choice that Elyth liked to influence in other people.

Quickly, a memory tried to surface, but after glimpsing at it, Elyth shoved it back down whatever deep abyss it had come from. She had tried. That was good enough.

A picture of the ground on the cobblestone path and the shadow of the Town of Beginning's tall wall came into focus in Elyth's sight, and she felt her shoulders relax. Oh yes, she was still on the road. OKAY, SHUT UP, ME, Elyth thought, clapping her hands to her now smiling face, in a way she had imagined would be somewhat comforting and encouraging, before finding the strength to stand up again.

Today, like all the other, overused openings, Elyth was walking. She was walking towards the front gate of the Town of Beginnings from the outside, whereupon she spotted blue. The blue seemed to belong to a head, and blue heads usually meant either Haine, a friend of Elyth's or her family members.

Blue head = Friend!

Such was Elyth's simple train of thought.

This'll be the death of me one day, she realized immediately, and her smile quickly turned into a grimace. Nevertheless, she began trotting towards the blue head, which was now moving towards a boat and decimating it completely. As she got closer, Elyth saw that the figure had pigtails.

"Hey, someone Yudai! Hi!" Elyth shouted, closing in on the distance between herself and the other side of the gate. She skidded to a stop as the color of the road changed from dull gray to a light brown color that suited clay more than rock. Curious. "You're Ruri, right? Didn't think I'd see you here. Randomly."

She grinned, before noticing the other two people. There was a curled-up figure who looked as if he had been crying. Checking his username, Elyth saw that it was ham.

"..."

"Can I eat you?" Elyth asked in the normal-iest way she could. "Do you want to be smoked or dipped in honey?"

"..."

"Okay, I'm sorry, that was a horrible joke, please forgive me," Elyth cried out, curling up into a fetus in her mind, while performing a deep and eloquent bow before ham.

To relieve herself of her embarrassment, Elyth ran back to Ruri, and hoped that time would wipe ham's memory of her stupid pun.

Ham heard what Echo had said. The girl with blue hair was Ruri and some materials were placed on Ham's lap. Ham felt odd, he felt detached from reality. Could he call this reality? He wasn't sure how he felt but there was an incredible sense of loneliness and confusion swirling inside his mind.

No, Ham couldn't mope anymore. He retold the tale of what happened not too far away from the entrance where the fields are. The story might have started with a tinge of sorrow but by the time he was done, his voice was cold. There would be a sense of hate every time he mentioned the no lifes that did this to his friends.

"So, are we gonna start or not?" Ruri, the blue haired girl said then left the group. Ham could see her in the distance with her sword drawn but couldn't make much of it. Maybe she was tired of hearing players whine about losing someone? He wasn't sure but it left him feeling at odds with himself.

While looking towards Ruri's direction, another girl with long white hair was coming. Then she was near Ham and Echo and said something completely random that threw Ham off, "Can I eat you? Do you want to be smoked or dipped in honey?"

Ham didn't respond because he was caught off guard. He didn't know whether to laugh or stay quiet. The joke didn't seem that funny to him but it broke the tension that he was feeling.

"Okay, I'm sorry, that was a horrible joke, please forgive me," she cried out while bowing for an apology.

Ham laughed, "No, it's okay. Maybe that's what I needed." He looked towards Ruri's direction and then at Echo. Both of them seemed to be in a hurry. "It looks like there is four of us, well four if the girl with the blue hair waits for us. You guys want to get something to eat and maybe head out to the fields?" Or maybe head towards the dungeon so I can get stronger. I need to get stronger so I can protect people. The thought flashed in Ham's mind but he kept himself friendly and open to suggestions.

I shook my head, refusing his request. "I'm sorry, but I'll be taking my leave. I'll be looking for those bandits. Don't you worry, Ham." I said standing up. I pointed to where Ruri was fighting a «Frenzy Boar», "You should go train with her. She seems a bit stronger than me, but kind of scared of us. I think.. I said to Ham. I waved bye to both the players near the benches. "We'll meet again soon, someday." I said disappearing into the city.

I scrolled down my menu, planning out my next quest to hunt the bandits that took everything from Ham. I walked into the closet Inn and started to look through my skills, and inventory. There were a couple things I need to plan before I raid the bandits. I'll take back what they took from you, Ham. I said to myself. I settled down, and started to plan out everything, and adjusting my equipments. I didn't have the feeling of acceptance, but someday Ham will.

[Echo leaves the RP.]

There was a silence as Elyth and ham looked over at the leaving figures of Ruri and Echo. Elyth considered several possible theories concerning why the two were leaving, but couldn't think of any legitimate reason. And thus, Elyth and ham were left at the gate at the Town of Beginnings, abandoned in some obscure human way.

"Well now," Elyth sighed. Then, to ham, she asked, "Do... you want to do anything in particular? How about a dungeon? I'm not sure what else you want would want to do with a total stranger like me."

The church was jammed with little children and adults to commemorate one person waking up. It was by sheer miracle that they did. The church bell rung for this one person to celebrate life. And where was he you asked? He wasn't the party going animal. No, he was out and about to get away from that particular scene.

Footsteps trotted down the steep cobblestone road and headed towards where the portal was. Before he reached his destination, he spotted two fellow players who seemed slightly out of place. He quirked a brow looking at the disoriented man and the smaller woman who was beside him. Being so far away, it was so hard to tell what was happening.

Finally, his instincts of helping got the better of him as he made way to the two players. As he gained ground and closed in, he noticed there seemed to be a surreal look on the young man's face which seemed he was deep in thought . The girl seemed all right but he crunched his brows together and spoke." Everything okay?" He chimed looking at the two for a response. He would leave if things were okay.

Ham didn't blame the other two players for leaving as he was able to compose himself again. Instead of becoming weaker, Ham would pour all his resources into becoming stronger. Without even thinking, he blurted, "...I need to become stronger."

"-anything in particular? How about a dungeon?" Ham heard Elyth said as he realized he wasn't alone. No, not by a long shot. By now another player has arrived.

"Everything okay?" he said. Ham looked over to him and saw a silver haired boy with glasses. Ham had another thought as he felt himself got hot. He must have been red to the other two players as he realized that most of these player's look much younger than himself. Ham knew he looked young for his age, but not as young as these players. Here was was lost in his own distraught, wallowing in his own tragedy while these player's seem to have adapted to <> with such ease.

This thought consoled him and made him feel that conquering this floating castle wouldn't be impossible. The path to becoming stronger didn't seem as impossible as it did when Kayaba first announced this gruesome game. It'd be much better to try and die then to sit here and wait for something to happen.

Ham forced himself to smile, a bright smile. Maybe too bright. If anyone had seen him before he decided to think more positively they would have had thoughts about Ham being bipolar. It couldn't be helped though as Ham buried his recent memories deep within his heart and decided now is a good time as ever to do something productive.

"No, I'm fine," he said to the silver haired player whose named popped up as Kiluia. He turned his attention to Elyth, "Sorry about interrupting you like that Elyth. I guess I was just in my own world but I'm much better now."

"If you guys want, we can form a party and head out towards dungeon," Ham said kindly. "Our chances as a group might be better than being alone. Especially against thieves or PKers that still might be lurking around these areas."

Kiluia noticed his attitude change. It seemed a lot better than the shock look going on. Eyes averted to the girl he never met before. He took in what she looked like and tucked the memory in his mind. He stood up straight and looked over the potential party group.

He didn't have much plans for the day as he looked at the time. A simple nod was given to the man" Why not ?" He was open to meeting new people and helping others. In fact, it seemed like a career almost for him. With his response, he awaited for the girls answer now. This was a rag tag group made up of strangers he thought. It was a rare occasion he couldn't pass up.

[ if we do decide to do this, I recommend another thread.]

ham looked a lot more invigorated now. That was good. It seemed like he'd made up his mind about something, and the white-haired man who had just recently appeared certainly had something to do with this change.

Elyth smiled, excited. "Sure! Let's go to the dungeon!"

It wasn't as if she had anything better to do at the moment, and- Yay! New friends!- so Elyth had readily agreed to the invitation.

Can someone make the thread and link it here as a continuation?