[PP-F1]«Secret Medicine of the Forest» [Mayonaka]{COMPLETED}

My trench coat that I wore fanned out behind me like a silver blur as I charged forward, sword on my right hand. My target, «Little Nepent», seemed just as eager to initiate battle, as it gave a growl and lashed out with its whip. There was a time where I might have been scared, but now all I felt was the rush of my body. Days of fighting off against the monster of the first floor had done well to temper my resolve and prepared me for the dangers of combat in this digital world. So as the attack came flying towards me, I raised my sword to block, little more than a steel scrap metal, I was able to dodge the attack.

[PARTY INFO]

Echo

Mayonaka

I walked in the forest for more hours each day. It was another beautiful day, especially in the calm area. My thoughts were stopped by the sound of a sword clashing and a rumbling on the ground. I walked to the right and peeked behind the bushes, a boy was fighting a strange plant. I knew right away that I had killed this before with Zauis. I stepped out from the bush and leaned against a tree. I watched the boy fight it and put away my sword. I had been fighting monsters and taking quests from earlier.

The «Little Nepent» was off balance, giving a strange screech as it entered it's own Attack System, helpless for a second until it could recover from the failed us of the skill. Normally I would rush the attack, attempting to knock as much health off as I could with the use of one of my «Sword Skills», but today I was in a party, and I had to fulfill my job as forward, so it was time to let someone else take the attack. I smirked, because I knew May was hiding behind the tree. "May!«SWITCH!»!" I said, leapign back and to the side, and leaving room for May to rush forward into an attack on the defenseless «Little Nepent».

PARTY

Echo - 15/15

Mayonaka - 17/17

ENEMY

Little Nepent - 30/30

I gave him a creepy smile as a greeting and jumped on the opportunity to attack the disgusting plant. I did my usual thing and jumped high in the air, only this time landing in a tree. I finally stormed down on the plant and slashed right into the middle of the plant. I jumped out of it's way of attack but not in time. One of the leaves cut my leg but didn't do much damage.

Mayonaka 16/17

Echo 15/15

Planty 29/30

May followed into battle after I lead but minding her distance. She clutched her sword in her left hand in front to block for an attack but knew I would be able to hold the aggressive for the initial exchange. She jumped high in the air landing on the tree. She pulled her sword back behind her and then waited for the signal. "«SWITCH!»" she heard then launched forward at the «Little Nepent», but the plant was able to cut her as she leaped off of it.

I took action, and attempted to attack the «Little Nepent». It was able to avoid my attack, and tried to swing at me. I was able to leap over it's whip and kept my distance once more. I looked over to May, and saw that she had been cut. I clenched my sword and went in for another attack, but again I was unable to do so.

PARTY

Echo - 15/15

Mayonaka - 16/17

ENEMY

Little Nepent - 30/30

BD: 4

I land back to my position and skid on the forest floor. The woods were quite beautiful and mesmerizing. I did a ground attack this time be pulling sword in close. When I got into the plant range I pushed my sword forward and stabbed the base of it. SWITCH! I yelled at Echo and went to the place I was before.

Mayonaka 16/17

Echo 15/15

Planty 26/30 {BD 10 -3 damage CRIT}

I brought my sword over my shoulder, settling myself in a balanced, low, stance. May's attack enraged the «Little Nepent», but she was quick enough to get out of its range, causing the «Little Nepent» to shuffle after her to attack. This brought the «Little Nepent» in range for my own attempted «Sword Skill», the One-Handed Straight Sword's «Vorpal Strike». ACtivating my skill, I shot forward and into the front of the «Little Nepent». My sword stuck the «Little Nepent» right into the stomach.

PARTY

Echo - 15/15

Mayonaka - 16/17

ENEMY

Little Nepent - 25/30

BD: 6

I yelled switch again to get him to come back before the ugly thing came at him gain. I went straight for the head of the plant. It's leaf came at me again but this time i dove under it and smiled. I stood up and regained my running speed. I pulled my sword back and jumped at it. My sword grazed the top, not doing much damage though.

PARTY

Echo - 15/15

Mayonaka - 16/17

ENEMY

Little Nepent - 24/30

BD 5 -1 dam

I watched as May strike the «Little Nepent». She was able to pick off a bit of its health. "SWITCH!" I shouted to May, as I run towards the «Little Nepent». I slid to the side of it as it attempted to whip me with its vine. I dodge the vine and ran close enough and sliced the side of the «Little Nepent». I leaped back to a safe distance, and watched it attempt to whip me. May was already at a safe distance from the vines. "I'm glad you're still safe." I said to myself, and took a defensive position.

PARTY

Echo - 15/15

Mayonaka - 16/17

ENEMY

Little Nepent - 24/30

BD: 8

When Echo stopped for a moment to reposition I watched as the plant shuffled forward creeping it's vines toward him. My eyes got wide and I yelled for Echo to move. Echo looked at me and coming from behind him a vine was about to come down on him. I pulled my sword out in front of me and jumped over Echo's head. I twirled in the air and cut it's vine down the middle. I gave Echo a small smile. You should really watch behin- Instantly a vine smacked me from behind nd tossed me in the air. I flailed and screamed while I was in the air, falling until I felt a tug on my torso. The plant wrapped it's vines around waist tightly, giving me almost no air at all. I pounded my sword on the vines, cutting them but I couldn't get through it all the way.

PARTY

Echo - 15/15

Mayonaka - 16/17

ENEMY

Little Nepent - 21/30

"M-May!" I shouted. I jumped into the air slicing the vine right through. I was able to catch May before falling. I gave her a smile, "Now who should watch their back." I said, with a soft tone. I looked back to the «Little Nepent» still holding on to May. I rushed at the «Little Nepent», but let go of May before its vine struck me in the stomach. I was sent flying to the middle of the fields. I layed there trying to get up, but the damage was shocking.

PARTY

Echo - 13/15

Mayonaka - 16/17

ENEMY

Little Nepent - 21/30

BD: 1

With the help of Echo I was able to get out of the grasp of the vines. I landed in his arms but was dropped suddenly. I looked up to speak to him but I saw him fly across the sky and land heavily on the grass. I got up with rage at the plant and went in for another attack. Don't. Touch. My. Friend!! I yelled and leaped on the tree. I sprang off the tree, ready to kill that horrid thing. When I landed on the top of the plant I slipped on it's leaf and fell off onto the ground. A vine came at me but I ducked under it and got up.

PARTY

Echo - 13/15

Mayonaka - 16/17

ENEMY

Little Nepent - 21/30

BD 2

I slowly stood up, but still in a weak state. I scrolled down my menu and took out my second «Steel Sword». I threw a couple of picks at the «Little Nepent». The attention of the «Little Nepent» came to me, and it rushed towards me. With a few strength I was able to conjure I threw my «Steel Sword» into the neck of the plant. It staggered for a bit, and attempted to whip me, but I was able to leap back from a safe distance, but fell to the ground. I was struggling to get up, but I could see the «Little Nepent» slowly creep towards me.

PARTY

Echo - 13/15

Mayonaka - 16/17

ENEMY

Little Nepent - 20/30

BD: 8

We weren't even close to finishing the quest. I ran in front of Echo and pointed the blade towards myself. When the plant came closer I charged at it and flung the sword into the middle of it. I avoided the vines and retrieved my sword. I went back in front of Echo and glared at the plant.

PARTY

Echo - 15/15

Mayonaka - 16/17

ENEMY

Little Nepent - 19/30

I looked up to see May standing in front of me. The «Little Nepent» swung from two directions, but May was focused what was in front of her, and not her surroundings. I grabbed May by the stomach, and leaped backwards. Causing the «Little Nepent» to miss. I picked up May, and stood up with her. My «Steel Sword» still embedded into the neck of the «Little Nepent». I took a offensive position, and got ready to attack the «Little Nepent».

PARTY

Echo - 13/15

Mayonaka - 16/17

ENEMY

Little Nepent - 19/30

BD: 4

I yelled at myself inside my head for not paying attention. The little Nepent was a pest that we needed to take care of and fast. We should both go in at the same time. I said and ran towards the plant, hoping Echo would follow. I jumped high in the air and stabbed the Nepent.

PARTY

Echo - 15/15

Mayonaka - 16/17

ENEMY

Little Nepent - 17/30.

BD

May suggested that we should attack the «Little Nepent». I nodded, and she jumped into the air and stabbed the «Little Nepent». I ran behind the «Little Nepent» and slashed its back, leaving a mark on its back. It slowly faded, as I back towards a safe distance. I looked at May, and see the vine behind her will strike her. "MAY! BEHIND YOU!" I shouted as I run towards the «Little Nepent», but she was able to dodge the vine and land safely away from the «Little Nepent».

PARTY

Echo - 13/15

Mayonaka - 16/17

ENEMY

Little Nepent - 16/30.

BD: 6

As we both attacked the plant, it got angrier. I was able to dodge the vine coming at me but rolled in an akward position. I stood up and rushed forward to strike. I cut down the middle of the Little Nepent, leaving a large gash for a little bit. It turned to me with rage and whipped it's vine rapidly at me. It cut me all over before I was able to get my sword up and slice all of them apart. I bent over, to regain my breath but a leaf shot through my right leg. I bit my bottom lip and climbed into the tree to jump down on it before it could hurt my health anymore.

PARTY

Echo - 15/15

Mayonaka - 12/17 -3 dam from vines + -1 leaf

ENEMY

Little Nepent - 13/30

BD- 10

"May!" I shouted as she climbed up the tree. I turned to the «Little Nepent» and dashed towards it. It tried to whip me with its vine, but I was able to dodge all of its vine. I got close enough to slash it's body, but it moved back to a safe distance. I started to swing my sword in a circular motion, stopped when the «Little Nepent» charged towards me, trying to take a bite. I slid to a safe distance, and took a defensive position.

PARTY

Echo - 13/15

Mayonaka - 12/17

ENEMY

Little Nepent - 13/30.

BD: 7

When Echo yelled I took that as a good time to move. I flew down from the tree and onto the plant's vine. It was wobbly but nothing I couldn't handle. I crushed my sword into it and looked for Echo to come and finish the vine. The Nepent wasn't doing well, neither were we though. It was in a bad condition considering we chopped of almost all of it's mobility.

Mayonaka 12/17

Echo 13/15

Nepent 12/30