[PP-F1]«Secret Medicine of the Forest» [Mayonaka]{COMPLETED}

I took the chance and went in to attack the «Little Nepent», but it was able to take a bite out of me. My left arm being munched on by the «Little Nepent» I tried my best to get it out, but I was hanging from the mouth. I couldn't do much, because my sword fell to the ground. I'm stuck next to the «Little Nepent»'s mouth struggling to get out. All I was able to do was hope that Mayonaka could finish it off, before it kills me. "M-May." I said with a soft tone.

PARTY

Echo - 11/15

Mayonaka - 12/17

ENEMY

Little Nepent - 12/30.

BD: 2

I froze in the sight of Echo dangling from the mouth of the plant. I opened my mouth to say something but closed it and narrowed my eyes and sprinted at the Nepent. I jumped but it wasn't high enough to reach the mouth. I ran at it again but this time I grabbed onto Echo's leg and hung on him. Hold on! I yelled at Echo. With a tear streaming down my face I slashed at the vines attempting to suffocated Echo. I cut them off and climbed up to the mouth. I jabbed my sword into it's lip, making it wail, and it released Echo. As it screeched the viscious liquid dripping from it's mouth splattered on me, causing me to slip. I was about to fall in when I stabbed my sword into the lip, pullled up and jumped out. I landed right next to Echo.

PARTY

Echo - 11/15

Mayonaka - 12/17

ENEMY

Little Nepent - 11/30.

On the floor, I looked at May and see tears falling from her eyes. "Tears? Why are you crying, May?" I said wiping the tears out of her eyes. I see the vines coming down from behind May, and I swapped places with May quickly. The vines were as sharp as a knife. It pierced my body, causing me to cough. "Heh. Are you okay, May?" I said faintly. I was unable to do anything without a weapon. I hang from its vine looking lifeless. The «Little Nepent» started to flail my body around, and I couldn't do anything but hang there.

PARTY

Echo - 9/15

Mayonaka - 12/17

ENEMY

Little Nepent - 11/30

BD:2

I stop crying now that I have my friend back, safe. That was until he was swept away from the stupid Nepent again. I got up and ran towards Echo's sword. I stabbed my own sword into the ground and waiting for my chance. When the time was right I jumped off a nearby tree and cut the vine that was holding Echo. I rolled onto the ground messily right in front of my sword. I turned around when the Little Nepent crept fast towards me. I grabbed my sword from the ground and turned around. When I did it lunged it's mouth at me and bit my shirt. It pulled up quickly tossing me at a tree and growled at me.

PARTY

Echo - 9/15

Mayonaka - 10/17

ENEMY

Little Nepent - 10/30

On the floor again, I was able to watch May get away from the «Little Nepent» before it could do anything to her. I stood up very weak, and leaped backwards trying to find another weapon to use, but I was interrupted from the slap of the «Little Nepent» and I flew across the field landing on the floor again. "D-Damn it." I grunted, as I slowly get up to my knees. Struggling to stay up, I scrolled down the menu and took out a «Starter Sword».

PARTY

Echo - 7/15

Mayonaka - 10/17

ENEMY

Little Nepent - 10/30

BD: 3

OOC- wow you really unlucky with the battle dice! haha...

I cringe when Echo gets tossed like a rag again, he was taking way too many hits for me. I took a stance a advanced to the Nepent. I ducked and dodged until I finally landed a good hit on the plant. I headed back to Echo.

PARTY

Echo - 7/15

Mayonaka - 10/17

ENEMY

Little Nepent - 8/30

[i think the dice hates me. Haha]

I stood up, in a flash I went towards the «Little Nepent». The «Little Nepent» attempted to whip me, but I was able to dodge it. I leaped forward slashing the «Little Nepent», leaving an ex mark on its face. I kicked off and landed right next to May. "Looks like I still have some fight let in me." I said to May, as I take a defensive position. I looked at the health of the «Little Nepent» and we were on its last health bar.

PARTY

Echo - 7/15

Mayonaka - 10/17

ENEMY

Little Nepent - 6/30

I was happy to hear that Echo wasn't about dead in mind. I nodded at the plant and raced at the mouth again. I was able to just barely escape the grasp of the first vine but the second one caught onto arm and pulled me high in the air. The vine holding me was too high for my sword to cut it down. I look down at Echo with a calm face even though I was freaking out. Echo hit the middle! Don't worry about me! I yelled, almost like an order. I swallowed the lump in my throat to keep myself from crying and hoped that Echo wouldn't try to cut this vine. If he did, and failed, the other vine would get him and we would both be stuck....then die.

PARTY

Echo - 7/15

Mayonaka - 9/17

ENEMY

Little Nepent - 6/30

BD-1

"Damn it. Hold on May!" I said, as I dashed around the «Little Nepent». I was like a white blur to everyone's vision, but I sped up to jump high enough to cut the vine and catch May at the same time. As my sword cut the vine, I caught May, and hugged her. I ignored everything behind me, and hugged May. "I got you just in time." I said with tears running down my eyes.

I let go, but held her hand for a second. I put my sword in front of me, and ran towards the «Little Nepent» again. I was able to slash it once more, giving it a ex mark again. I avoided all of its attack and leaped back to May. I stood in front of her, just in case if the «Little Nepent» attacked May again.

PARTY

Echo - 7/15

Mayonaka - 9/17

ENEMY

Little Nepent - 4/30

BD: 9

When he stopped in front of me I whispered to him, Damn you..Don't ever risk yourself! I bolted at the menacing plant and bounded into the air. I plunged my sword deep into the Nepent and dragged it down the whole middle of it, releasing it's liquid. I covered my mouth from the putrid smell of it and staggered back. It seemed to affect Echo also.

PARTY

Echo - 7/15

Mayonaka - 9/17

ENEMY

Little Nepent - 1/30

BD: 9

After May whispered to me, she took off and attacked the «Little Nepent». I took my sword, and bolted all around the «Little Nepent». I started to cut all around the «Little Nepent», and grabbed the «Steel Sword» that was still embedded into the «Little Nepent»'s neck. I pushed the «Steel Sword» with all my force, ripping off the neck of the «Little Nepent». The «Little Nepent» showered us with polygon's and I was able to get the «Little Nepent's Ovule». I fell to my knees, and smiled at May. When all the polygons faded I was on the floor with my eyes closed. Exhausted..

PARTY

Echo - 7/15

Mayonaka - 9/17

ENEMY

Little Nepent - DEAD

BD: 8

My eyes gleam when the monster is put to death, deserving. I stand in the way of the sun in from of Echo. We need to go, I accidently hit the fruit on top of the Nepent, the others should be coming any second so come on. I say walking towards the way I first came. I was exhausted but we need to leave the woods or we'd be fighting all night.

[shall we end this here? I mean we finished the quest.]

I opened my eyes, and took May's hand. "Then we should head out!" I said as we run out of the forest. We ran back to the village, and I took Mayonaka to our Quest Giver's home. "I'll be back I need to make this into a medicine." I said to May, as I let go of her hand. I ran to an alchemy table and started to mix ingredients together. I was confused at first, but I was able to create the medicine.

I ran back and give the medicine back to the quest giver. Finishing the quest. I took a seat on the floor rubbing my eyes. "That was a long day wasn't it, May?" I asked her as I yawn.