[SP-F1] «The Cow's Counterattack» {COMPLETED}

"NOW!" I shouted as a battleaxe cleaved the Bull in an «Uppercut», sending the Bull into the air. I did not miss a beat as I launched my «Rage Spike» at the Bull, letting go of my weapon, and grabbing the «Steel Sword» that was lodged in the Bull's neck. "HAAA" I roared as I pull the embedded «Steel Sword», putting my full force into cutting the neck of the Bull. As if it was waiting for this moment, My «Steel Sword» started glowling white, and cut through the Bull like a hot knife through butter. I landed on the floor, kneeling on the floor holding my weapon, as my other blade stabbed into the ground beside me.

PARTY

Echo - 15/15

Unknown - ?/?

ENEMY

The Angry Bull - 16/30

BD: 9

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The excitement of fighting a field boss, gave me the strength to keep going. The boy started to swing his axe wildly at the Bull, but it stood up and started to smash the ground once more. I leaped towards the boy and I was able to push him away from the close by shockwave. I threw one of my «Steel Sword» at the Bull once more, and it was lodged into it's forehead. I took the chance and dashed forward, but it vanished and out of nowhere it hit the boy once more.

PARTY

Echo - 15/15

Unknown - ?/?

ENEMY

The Angry Bull - 16/30

BD: 2

The boy managed to throw his battleaxe and re-equipping to his sword and slashed the Bull with full force. The Bull fell back and the boy managed to stab his sword into the Bull and grab both his weapons out of it. He pulled down his menu and quickly put away his sword. I took my chance once more and charged at the Bull. I attempted to slash the Bull, but it avoided my attack and tried to hit me. Luckily, I was able to roll out of its range and back to safety.

PARTY

Echo - 15/15

Unknown - ?/?

ENEMY

The Angry Bull - 11/30

BD: 5

The boy started to get the attention of the Bull, and I ran straight at the Bull grabbing my «Steel Sword» from its forehead and drove it down to its face. I kicked off the face and landed on my feet. The boy swung his battleaxe directly against the Bull once more driving it to go insane. I was able to retrieve both my «Steel Sword» and once again I threw it towards the Bull. The Bull took the «Steel Sword» straight to the neck and rushed after me. I slashed the face of the Bull and leaped off to safety.

PARTY

Echo - 15/15

Unknown - ?/?

ENEMY

The Angry Bull - 10/30

BD: 6

Leaving the «Steel Sword» embedded into the Bull, I looked over to the boy who charged in and attack the Bull. I didn't want him to attack by himself, so I rushed in as well. The Bull was furious to see us rush at it, so it stood up and started to stomp on the floor once more. The boy managed to get to a safe distance, but I was unfortunate. The shockwave sent me flying back quite far. I brought myself to my knees, and then I stood up.

PARTY

Echo - 13/15

Unknown - ?/?

ENEMY

The Angry Bull - 10/30

The boy saw me went flying, and rushed at the Bull once it went calm. I lifted my sword towards me and rushed again at the Bull. The boy started to chop the Bull's neck with his battleaxe and switched with me. He had time to get to a safe distance while I slashed its face and threw a couple of picks at it before retreating to a safe distance as well. The Bull started to stomp once more, it was its rage mode.

PARTY

Echo - 13/15

Unknown - ?/?

ENEMY

The Angry Bull - 8/30

BD: 6

I looked at the boy, and he flashed a smirk. I smirked as well, and we both charged at the Bull with full force. I jumped onto its back and started to jab its back, and the boy started to swing at its lower body, but the Bull somehow made its body harden and didn't receive any damage from the two of us. We regrouped to a safe distance and awaited for its next move. It started to rush at us, so we split up once again.

PARTY

Echo - 13/15

Unknown - ?/?

ENEMY

The Angry Bull - 8/30

The Bull chose to charge at the boy, and he started to make it chase him. He ran towards me and I leaped forward attempting to slash the Bull, but it turned to quick and I missed. I dashed after the Bull and tried to slice it, but it stopped and chased after me. "Oh no!" I said, as I took off running. The boy started to chase the Bull as well. Using his battleaxe to swing a wide range damage.

PARTY

Echo - 13/15

Unknown - ?/?

ENEMY

The Angry Bull - 8/30

We were able to stop the Bull from chasing any of us, so the boy tried to get its attention once more. The Bull started to chase the boy again, but I started to throw picks at it, and it turned its attention towards me. Once again I started to run from the bull, while the boy tried to stop it from chasing any of us. I kept throwing the picks at the eyes of the Bull to stop it, but it did nothing as my picks started to bounce off.

PARTY

Echo - 13/15

Unknown - ?/?

ENEMY

The Angry Bull - 8/30

The Bull then turned around after some time of chasing and went after the boy. He ran up a tree, and the Bull started to stop on the ground. I had a pick left, and I threw it directly at its head. It turned around and charged towards me. I took a defensive position, and awaited for it. My sword started to glow white, and I did a «Uppercut» right onto the Bull's face. The boy wasn't far and was able to smack down against the Bull.

PARTY

Echo - 13/15

Unknown - ?/?

ENEMY

The Angry Bull - 6/30

BD: 8

The Bull started to rage, and threw the boy off its body. The Bull tried to ram me, but I rolled out of the way. The Bull was still able to pierce my leg sending me flying to the side of the tree it rammed. I stared to punch the Bull, but it wouldn't move. I see the boy coming from the distance, and he started to whack the Bull, and it moved from the tree. He pulled me out of the horn, and helped me up. We took a defensive stance and awaited for it once more.

PARTY

Echo - 11/15

Unknown - ?/?

ENEMY

The Angry Bull - 6/30

BD: 4

The Bull charged at us once again, but we were able to dodge the attack. We both charged at the Bull from different directions. I started to slice at the lower body of the Bull while the boy started to attack the top part. The Bull started to screech, and we stopped our attacks. We leaped backwards to a safe distance, and regrouped in the fields. The Bull started to chase after us, but we had to end this quick.

PARTY

Echo - 11/15

Unknown - ?/?

ENEMY

The Angry Bull - 4/30

BD: 7

Before we could plan another attack, the Bull showed up out of nowhere and started to stomp the ground. The shockwave hit the both of us sending us far enough to hit a tree. I knelled to the floor, but stood up as quick as I could. I took a defensive position, but saw the boy lying there. I ran towards the boy, but he was alright. After we regrouped we took a defensive stance and awaited for the Bull to charge at us again.

PARTY

Echo - 9/15

Unknown - ?/?

ENEMY

The Angry Bull - 6/30

BD: 3

The Bull charged at us like we planned, but it went to fast and we were unable to slice it, and had to dash backwards. The Bull's rage mode had the ground shaking from shaking time to time, but we were able to keep our balance. We were quite use to the ground shaking it didn't faze us. We both took a defensive pose from different sides, and the Bull didn't choose a target for quite some time. We started to itch forward, bit by bit.

PARTY

Echo - 9/15

Unknown - ?/?

ENEMY

The Angry Bull - 6/30

The Bull have gotten more rage during this past event, and it started to charge at the boy. I wasn't able to push him out of the way, but he jumped over the Bull and it quickly turned around and snagged onto my leg once more. Dragging me against the dirt before sending shockwaves at me. The boy again got the Bull out of the tree and removed me from the horns again. I was in so much pain, but I can't die here. Not now. I stood up and took a defensive position with the boy again.

PARTY

Echo - 6/15

Unknown - ?/?

ENEMY

The Angry Bull - 6/30

BD: 1

We charged at the Bull, but we did nothing to it once again. The Bull tried to stop the ground to send some shockwaves towards us, but we jumped high enough to land on its head and stayed there. We started to saw off the horns of the Bull, but it had no effect. So we jumped off the Bull and split up. I ran behind the Bull and the boy stood in the front. He started to throw pebbles to keep it distracted as I try to find its weakness.

PARTY

Echo - 6/15

Unknown - ?/?

ENEMY

The Angry Bull - 6/30

The two of us charged at the idle Bull. I jumped on top of the Bull and marked an ex on its back before leaping off. The boy swung his battleaxe at the Bull's front legs causing it to collapse. We walked towards the head and jabbed the head until it go up. We both jumped back keeping our distance from the Bull. We split up once more hoping to finish it off next time. The Bull started to chase after me. I ran towards tree and climb up on it. The Bull rammed the tree, and I feel on top of it.

PARTY

Echo - 6/15

Unknown - ?/?

ENEMY

The Angry Bull - 2/30

BD: 9

The Bull went to its final stage of rage mode, and started to stomp the ground once more. The boy still at a safe distance, watching to find a weak point to strike. I was still on top of the Bull, and it flung me towards the boy. Dealing damage to the two of us. The boy was at his final stage of health bar now, but we couldn't stop here. We took a defensive position as we slowly split up to attack it at once.

PARTY

Echo - 4/15

Unknown - ?/?

ENEMY

The Angry Bull - 2/30

BD: 1

The Bull charged at me once again, and I rolled out but again I get pierced into the leg. I am to slow to dodge its ram during rage mode, but I needed to kill this thing or I'm done for. The boy ran over to me and crushed a health crystal healing me ten health points. I took a defensive position, while the boy took a offensive position. The Bull started to charge at us, but I blocked its ram with my sword while the boy slid under the Bull scratching its lower body.

PARTY

Echo - 12/15

Unknown - ?/?

ENEMY

The Angry Bull - 2/30