[SP-F6] The Gemi(PREPATCH INVALIDATED)

Raidou finally mastering his weapon, continues on to strengthen his resolve against enemies contained in the game. Continuing to beat a path onward traveling floor by floor as he is stopped by an NPC, Raidou's hud cant read its name. Raidou yells at the blank slate to let him pass "What do you want, let me though!".

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The creature removes its cover, revealing its mirror somewhat darker appearance of Raidou. The doppelgangers yellow eyes pierce deep into Raidou as it mocks, "What do you want!". It continues to berate Raidou "look at me, afraid of everyone because I'm too much of a klutz and everyone hates me for it". Not missing a beat, it hammers in everything Raidou has wrong with him. "I'm a humorless prick who doesn't know where to go unless someone holds my hand!" the copy cat continues, "Why would anyone love me, when no one can even stand me, no wonder Saki left me." "And when ever anyone tries to be a part of my life, ill just push them away, by being a hostile ASS!" the last outburst is dropped, the creature seems finally done.

Raidou responds back at the mirror image "What are you saying, I don't think that!". Raidou at a loss for words, saying the only thing he can't think to shut it up "Thats not true at all!, your not me!". Raidou draws his weapon in attempt to scare off the creature. It doesn't seem to flinch from the drawing of the weapon. A wind rips across the field, kicking up a bunch of sand.

The doppelganger cackles at this response "That's right, if I'm not you then I'm me and I don't have to put up with your ass anymore". The creature draws its sword up to its face and sprints into Raidou, and leaps. dropping for an attack the Doppelganger makes contact with Raidou catching him for 0 damage because of Raidou's armor.

Raidou: 17/17

+2 Damage Mitigation

+1 Damage

+2 Lifesteal on 8-10

+2 Accuracy

Raidou's Shadow: 17/17

+2 Damage Mitigation

+1 Damage

+2 Lifesteal on 8-10

+2 Accuracy

Raidou swings back at the creature as it lands, a cross slash from left to right. The sword is swung at the monsters sword arm. The creature sees this attack inbound and flips its grip, and blocks the attack. There swords clash with sparks and Raidou pushes against the monster and shifts it off balance for a moment, but does no damage.

+2 Damage Mitigation

+1 Damage

+2 Lifesteal on 8-10

+2 Accuracy

+2 Damage Mitigation

+1 Damage

+2 Lifesteal on 8-10

+2 Accuracy

The creature recovers its footing. With a cackle swings again mirroring Raidou's cross slash while sprinting at him, moving upon Raidou with fury. Raidou dodges underneath the swing. The creature switches its attack pattern and strikes down at Raidou making contact with Raidou but dealing no damage.

+2 Damage Mitigation

+1 Damage

+2 Lifesteal on 8-10

+2 Accuracy

+2 Damage Mitigation

+1 Damage

+2 Lifesteal on 8-10

+2 Accuracy

Raidou feels the blow strike his back, but isn't about to give up. lifting the blade to meet his opponents, Raidou pushes up with all of his might and knocks it off balance again, with sparks from his weapon and his resolve. Swinging for the creatures sword arm again, Raidou slams into the creature but all the damage is mitigated by the Doppel's copied armor.

+3 Damage Mitigation

+2 Damage

+2 Lifesteal on 8-10

+2 Accuracy

+3 Damage Mitigation

+2 Damage

+2 Lifesteal on 8-10

+2 Accuracy

The mimic pulls the blade up backward, and stabs at Raidou's throat, shifting his weight into the attack. Raidou neck gets sliced for 2 damage, causing him to stagger a bit from the damage, and clutch his neck. Raidou drops down on one knee.

Raidou: 15/17

+2 Damage Mitigation

+1 Damage

+2 Lifesteal on 8-10

+2 Accuracy

+2 Damage Mitigation

+1 Damage

+2 Lifesteal on 8-10

+2 Accuracy

Raidou still clasping his neck, re-adjusts his feet and sprints into the creature, slamming into it with his shoulder. then as the creature is staggered he rears his weapon up to his left, and performs his blade waltz on his left foot. from the creatures compromised position it cant lift his weapon, and is knocked off of its feet from the momentum, and skips once before slamming into the ground dealing 2 damage

+2 Damage Mitigation

+1 Damage

+2 Lifesteal on 8-10

+2 Accuracy

Raidou's Shadow: 15/17

+2 Damage Mitigation

+1 Damage

+2 Lifesteal on 8-10

+2 Accuracy

Raidou's Shadow jumps quickly up, shrugging off the blow and becoming furious makes another attack, a side sweep against Raidou's throat once more. Raidou lifts his arm and blocks the blade with his gauntlet bouncing off with some sparks and dealing no damage. Raidou begins to study his opponent.

+2 Damage Mitigation

+1 Damage

+2 Lifesteal on 8-10

+2 Accuracy

+2 Damage Mitigation

+1 Damage

+2 Lifesteal on 8-10

+2 Accuracy

Raidou grabs the creatures arm and swings, smacking into the creatures weapon as it performs the same maneuver. Raidou goes for another attack he would do in this situation, a round swing. again the blades bounce off each other another near perfect mirror image blurred by sparks. Raidou slams into the creature again with his weapon, as it blocks the attack with grace, Raidou fails to do any damage.

+2 Damage Mitigation

+1 Damage

+2 Lifesteal on 8-10

+2 Accuracy

+2 Damage Mitigation

+1 Damage

+2 Lifesteal on 8-10

+2 Accuracy

The creature kicks the end of his weapon, making Raidou lose his footing as it pushes there weapons apart. The doppelganger sees through Raidou's defenses through experience, and exerts a severe blow through the opening in his armor. cutting his under arm through the hole between his gauntlet and his robe dealing 2 damage.

Raidou: 15/17

+2 Damage Mitigation

+1 Damage

+2 Lifesteal on 8-10

+2 Accuracy

+2 Damage Mitigation

+1 Damage

+2 Lifesteal on 8-10

+2 Accuracy

Raidou clutches his left arm, and is eager to return the favor. Raidou pulls his sword higher up and lets the weight drop it. as the sword rotates and becomes overhead in its windmill motion, Raidou leaps with the inertia. As he is comes back to earth with speed, Raidou slams against the doppels failed attempt at blocking, knocking the creature to the ground from the force dealing 2 damage turning the table on the monster.

+2 Damage Mitigation

+1 Damage

+2 Lifesteal on 8-10

+2 Accuracy

+2 Damage Mitigation

+1 Damage

+2 Lifesteal on 8-10

+2 Accuracy

Doppelganger makes an attempt at Raidou's windmill maneuver but the ground isn't balanced enough for it. As the inertia shifts down the creatures balance shifts and knicks Raidou making contact, but dealing no damage bouncing off of Raidou's armor

+2 Damage Mitigation

+1 Damage

+2 Lifesteal on 8-10

+2 Accuracy

+2 Damage Mitigation

+1 Damage

+2 Lifesteal on 8-10

+2 Accuracy

Raidou moves against the monster taking advantage of its footing blunder, pulling his weapon up, it glows blue and aims at the monsters heart put an end to this monster. Smacking into the creature dealing no damage, Raidou cusses under his breath as his stab attempt misses the hole in the creatures armor.

+2 Damage Mitigation

+1 Damage

+2 Lifesteal on 8-10

+2 Accuracy

+2 Damage Mitigation

+1 Damage

+2 Lifesteal on 8-10

+2 Accuracy

The mimic takes the momentum from the failed stab at its left arm. Doppelganger recovers his footing and lifts its weapon again, skipping over using the going straight for an inhuman downward cleave, and catches Raidou in the back with its weapon. Raidou's armor chimes as its struck, shrugging off the damage with a rain of sparks. Raidou keeps his footing, absorbing the overhead strike from the mimic. Armor and steel unlock as Raidou jumps away from his attacker with spite.

+2 Damage Mitigation

+1 Damage

+2 Lifesteal on 8-10

+2 Accuracy

+2 Damage Mitigation

+1 Damage

+2 Lifesteal on 8-10

+2 Accuracy

Raidou sees an opening as the creature is still trying to recover its stance. Raidou aims for the same weakness in his armor. The Gemini reads his movements and bounces the weapon off. As Raidou's weapon goes downward, The doppel's goes up, Raidou rotates his weapon, kicks the end of the sword to change its inertia, and re-rotates it, attempting an upward cleave the weapon glows blue. The creature shifts its weight and pivots to the right, barely shifting out of the attack.

+2 Damage Mitigation

+1 Damage

+2 Lifesteal on 8-10

+2 Accuracy

+2 Damage Mitigation

+1 Damage

+2 Lifesteal on 8-10

+2 Accuracy

Doppelganger swings downward, at Raidou's back again hoping to crush him flat, trying to leave a dent. The doppelganger lands his blow, but bounces off of Raidou's armor.

+2 Damage Mitigation

+1 Damage

+2 Lifesteal on 8-10

+2 Accuracy

+2 Damage Mitigation

+1 Damage

+2 Lifesteal on 8-10

+2 Accuracy

Raidou finally realizes this thing is his mirror, to defeat it hes going to have to change his attack patterns entirely, since it will try to mimic every move, he removes his armor. The gambit pays off as the creature removes its armor as well. "Well then monster, it looks like this fight will now be more lethal, lets get this over with" now that Raidou's suspicions have been confirmed when the creature matched his removal of equipment.

+1 Damage

+2 Lifesteal on 8-10

+1 Damage

+2 Lifesteal on 8-10

The creatures now unarmored state, is now no longer powered by Raidou's items. Now it was a test of skill, versus of Raidou and a manifestation of his fears. The creature doesn't miss a beat as the monster charges, laughing all the way at Raidou. Reaching the end of its path, at its destination the creature lifts his weapon and aims for Raidou's back again. His now armor-less state making him lighter, Raidou has no problem jumping out of the way.

+1 Damage

+2 Lifesteal on 8-10

+1 Damage

+2 Lifesteal on 8-10