[SP-F2] «Martial Arts Quest» {COMPLETED}

I finally arrived on the second floor of this game. It took me a while, but I'm here now. The second floor is a mountain biome, and everything around me, were just mountains. I looked around to find something to explore, and I was able to find an exceptionally high mountain. I ran towards the high mountain I spotted a while ago, and found myself at the bottom. I started to climb the high mountain, and had some difficulties on my way to the top. I eventually was able to get to the top, but I couldn't see anything from here. I followed my instinct and head south of the mountain, and to my surprise, I found a hut near the summit on the southern edge of the second floor.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I walked into the hut, and found a NPC there. I was hoping to start a quest here, and I guessed it. A quest. I accepted the quest from the NPC right away, unaware of what task I must face. The NPC walked out of the hut, and I followed him outside. The NPC reveals to me that I must split the rock into two using only my palms and then proceeds to paint whiskers with quick-drying paint on my face, claiming that the whiskers cannot be removed until the rock is split. If I do manage to split the rock, I will be rewarded with an Extra Skill.

"Break this rock.. with my palms?" I questioned the NPC, but no response came from the NPC. I scrolled down my menu, and put away my sword, "There's no use of weapons. Please put it away." the NPC said. I gave him a quick glare, "I know.." I said, with an annoyed tone. I concentrated on the rock and tried my hardest to demolish the rock. I pulled my right arm back and unleashed it to the rock. There was a moment of silence... I pulled my arm back quick and held onto my fist in pain. "D-Damn it." I grunted.

[PARTY]

Echo - SAFE ZONE

[ENEMY]

Demonic Rock 30/30

BD: 1

The day was still young and the NPC still stood there observing me. Maybe I can manipulate this rock. I started to rock around the rock to see if there was a hidden weakness around it. I spotted a dent on the rock, and I pulled my right hand back, This must be caused by a player that was here before me. I thought to myself. I once again, unleashed my fist onto the demonic rock. I hit the dent with full force, but failed once again.

[PARTY]

Echo - SAFE ZONE

[ENEMY]

Demonic Rock 30/30

BD: 3

"Silly boy, there is no shortcut to victory." said the NPC. I jumped back and started to get frustrated over this rock. I went around once more, and found another dent. "Tsk. More dents?" I said to the NPC, but again. No response. I looked around, but it seemed like this was the only rock I had to break. I pulled back my arm once again, and focused on the dent. I striked the rock with full force, and made the dent deeper.

[PARTY]

Echo - SAFE ZONE

[ENEMY]

Demonic Rock 29/30

BD: 7

I smiled, "I made the dent deeper!" I exclaimed, with an excitement in my voice. I walked around once more to find more dents. I leaped on top of the rock and focused on shattering this rock. "This is no ordinary rock, silly boy." the NPC said. "Ack. What?" I said in surprised. I rejected the strange comment made by the NPC, and punched the rock with full force, but I had no effect on the rock once again.

[PARTY]

Echo - SAFE ZONE

[ENEMY]

Demonic Rock 29/30

BD: 5

I stood on top, in frustration I tried my best to resist from using my weapon. "You can't even use it against this rock." said the NPC. I looked at the NPC with a surprised look on my face. "W-What do you mean I can't use it on this rock?" It's just a rock!" I said to the NPC, with a annoyed tone. It's just a rock, Echo. Calm down. Focus. I thought to myself. I pulled my arms back and striked the rock once again. Again.. I failed to do anything to the rock.

[PARTY]

Echo - SAFE ZONE

[ENEMY]

Demonic Rock 29/30

BD: 2

I calmed myself down, and sat down on top of the rock. Why am I so frustrated? This is a quest to get an Extra Skill. Nothing more. I thought to myself, as I slowed my breathing. The NPC continued to observe my progress, but hasn't said anything for some time. An idiot I am, I quickly punched the rock. Thinking that the rock would be surprised and drop its defense. I heard a soft snickering from the NPC. I quickly thrashed the rock again. To my surprise, I made a big dent on top of the rock.

[PARTY]

Echo - SAFE ZONE

[ENEMY]

Demonic Rock 26/30

BD: 10

"The rock is a demonic rock. Its defense is higher than any you would ever face." I looked at the NPC with shock. I jumped backwards, quickly materializing my weapon. "D-Demonic?" I said, with a shock tone. "There's no use of weapons. Please put it away." the NPC repeated. I put away my sword, and lifted both my fists. There was no way this rock is demonic. I thought to myself as I charged towards the rock striking the rock once again, but once again I failed to do anything to the demonic rock.

[PARTY]

Echo - SAFE ZONE

[ENEMY]

Demonic Rock 26/30

I leaped back, and held onto my fist again. I wrapped my fists, and lifted them up again. A couple of players found me, and started to watch me attempt to shatter the demonic rock. "Dude, there is no way you can shatter this rock!" said one player. I clenched my fist and started to strike the demonic rock. I managed to dent the rock once again. I smirked at the player who said I couldn't shatter it.

[PARTY]

Echo - SAFE ZONE

[ENEMY]

Demonic Rock 25/30

BD: 8

"This demonic rock is almost as tough as a immortal object." said the NPC. "No way? An immortal object. Dude you're amazing!" said the same player. "Mako, you think we can shatter this rock?" said the companion of the other player. I ignored them and focused on shattering the rock. I pulled my fists back, and struck it again. The demonic rock didn't drop any health, but the third health point was half way done. "Of course we can, Tejin" Mako said, with excitement.

[PARTY]

Echo - SAFE ZONE

[ENEMY]

Demonic Rock 25/30

The two players went to talk to the NPC to ask about the quest, "The quest is already in progress, please wait for the rock to re spawn in five days." said the NPC. "F-Five days?" I questioned the NPC, again no response. "Can you wait five days, Tejin?" Mako asked Tejin. I walked around the demonic rock and found another spot where I could hit the rock. I pulled my fist back, and got ready to strike it. "OF COURSE, MAKO!" Tejin shouted. I struck the rock, as I said "S-SHUT UP!" I failed to damage the rock once again.

[PARTY]

Echo - SAFE ZONE

[ENEMY]

Demonic Rock 25/30

I closed my eyes once more, and focused on the demonic rock. "What are you doing?" Mako said to me. I ignored him, and continued to focus on the demonic rock. "Hey! Mako is talking to you!" Tejin said, but I ignored him as well. I pulled my fist back, and struck the rock. Again there was no effect to the rock. "That's what happens when you ignore Mako." Tejin said. They were annoying, but having them here is better than being alone with an NPC.

[PARTY]

Echo - SAFE ZONE

[ENEMY]

Demonic Rock 25/30

I walked around the demonic rock, and found the same spot from earlier. I pulled my fist, and focused my fist entering the rock. "Wait, you uhm. Yeah. Try to use the system to support you." Mako said, as if he was a genius. It wasn't a bad idea, and I had nothing to lose. I tried to focus using a sword skill without a sword. "ACTIVATE «Uppercut»!" I shouted, struck the rock. It failed, and I fell to the floor.

[PARTY]

Echo - SAFE ZONE

[ENEMY]

Demonic Rock 25/30

I stood up, and stared at the demonic rock. "Hey don't strain yourself!" Mako said, trying to cheer me on. "I'll be right back Mako! I need to buy some snacks. This will take forever." Tejin said, as he ran off. I ignored them, and stayed focused. I pulled my fist back, and struck the demonic rock once more. I was able to dent the rock again. The adrenaline rushed to my body for awhile, but faded.

[PARTY]

Echo - SAFE ZONE

[ENEMY]

Demonic Rock 24/30

BD: 6

I was able to pick off a point of hit points from the demonic rock, but I still had two full health bars to deal with. I walked around the demonic rock and found another spot to dent. "Does denting the rock do anything?" Mako asked. I nodded and pulled my fist back. I focused on the spot, and struck the rock again. "Striking the demonic rock with just your fists. Is nothing compared to your palm." the NPC said.

[PARTY]

Echo - SAFE ZONE

[ENEMY]

Demonic Rock 24/30

I grabbed the demonic rock trying to split it in two. In frustration, I start to quickly throw jabs at the demonic rock, but what the NPC said. Striking the demonic rock with just your fists. Is nothing compared to your palm. I thought to myself, and released my hand from the ball form. Pointing my palm towards the demonic rock, I struck the demonic rock once more. In the moment, my hand changed back into a fist from instinct, and I did nothing, but hurt myself.

[PARTY]

Echo - SAFE ZONE

[ENEMY]

Demonic Rock 24/30

"Damn it!" I said, as I start to rampage against the demonic rock. "Owch. That looked like it hurt. Are you okay?" Mako asked. I nodded my head and continued to focus on destroying the demonic rock. Is this thing considered a field boss? It's pretty god damn hard to defeat. I thought to myself, as I release my fist. I pointed my palm once again towards the demonic rock, and struck it once more. I was able to land my palm on the demonic palm, but it had no effect on the demonic rock.

[PARTY]

Echo - SAFE ZONE

[ENEMY]

Demonic Rock 24/30

I faced the demonic rock, and held my palm against the rock. If this hits, it'll mean I'm a step closer to completing this quest. I thought to myself. I closed my eyes, and concentrated on how I'll be able to destroy the demonic boulder in five days. I took a deep breathe and pulled my hand back. I used all the force I had into the demonic boulder. I picked off another point from its hit points once again.

[PARTY]

Echo - SAFE ZONE

[ENEMY]

Demonic Rock 23/30

BD: 7

I smiled at the damage I did to the demonic rock. At the same position where I was earlier. I placed my palm on the demonic rock, and concentrated once again. From lightless darkness, time courses on and the ship embarks. Reveal to me now the path I must follow! Wake now! %^&^*%^&%! I struck the demonic boulder once again. Making the dent go further towards the core. I smirked, "That was amazing!" Mako said, with amazement on his face.

[PARTY]

Echo - SAFE ZONE

[ENEMY]

Demonic Rock 21/30

BD: 9